Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,940 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  KellyClarkson 1 hour, 17 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 11,401 through 11,450 (of 35,427 total)

• Sarah…

We had a good 3 course meal with a small wine but we missed lunch, so calorie wise not too bad….we took the dog a 30 mins walk not as long as you..it was drizzling but not too bad…

We are now fasting and hopefully an early night too at 10 ish….we will work together tomorrow…a few people may fast Tuesday ….

Have a lovely night

Jean x

Morning all

I definitely need a reset fast day!

Jean, it is you and Steve and me fasting today. Is anyone else joining us?

Pleased to be having a quieter day. A long dog walk and no food!

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.

Morning all,

Sorry for the quietness. I was too hungover on Saturday to string a coherent sentence together! πŸ˜‚

Actually, no I wasn’t that bad, but it was a long day of Prosecco drinking on an empty stomach. I didn’t eat until after the wedding but the food was so delicious, especially the canapΓ©s. Oh well. I did do some dancing though so hopefully that helped.

And then of course I needed a full English brekkie on Saturday morning followed by a curry on Saturday evening! πŸ˜‚
    Yesterday was also pretty bad, but not for chocolate, more savoury food. I’ve had 6 little Thorntons ones.

I did love reading all your naughty posts on Friday. We are all human after all.

I’m not fasting today as I just don’t think I could without work to keep me occupied, but I’ll try to keep it normal at least. Well done to those jumping straight to it.

xx

Morning All…

A lovely start to the day…a bit of a lazy one for us, after the news the TV took us to resettling in Australia, wish we were younger…lol

A bit of fence painting later giving ourselves two hours and that’s it ! Keep us a bit busy.

Thinking of going out to buy a couple of nice weaved chairs for our morning cuppa outside on decking, looks like I have twisted his arm…πŸ˜‚

Sarah..
    Yes we are with you today, I feel we need to get back to normality, I may have a sneaky look on scales tomorrow morning.

Angela…
    You sound as if you have had a good bash over the weekend away…a wedding is always lovely….you work hard so you deserve it …fasting can wait a day or two…lol

Have a lovely day everybody….anyone else joining the three fasters??

Jean x

Having a last day of indulgence after ridiculous weekend will be back to fasting tomorrow. Enjoy bank holiday xx

I am fasting with you 3 today, first fast in about a month, am hungry already, keep dreaming about what to have for tea, but think it will be soup.

Have a good one all

Tammy xxx

Mrs O…
    Enjoy your last day today and back on board tomorrow….Steve said at 9 pm last night are sharing an Easter Egg?…No we are fasting now!

Tammy…
    Shout if you need support today ..it’s always hard after a holiday…you will be fine..

Jean x

Hi. I haven’t posted to this thread before so hello everyone. I did an unscheduled fast on Saturday to try to do some damage limitation before what I knew would be a dangerous weekend. Good job too because today, which would normally be a fast day, has already fallen by the wayside. Will try again tomorrow, though that will be my first fast day in the office! That will be a challenge in itself. We are not known as ‘the cake office’ for nought …. Trying to do spring cleaning in my bedroom today to try to keep busy and away from the fridge, which is full of left over buffet from yesterday. Cleaning windows, washing curtains and chasing dust bunnies (instead of chocolate rabbits) hopefully will burn a few calories and keep my mind off more tempting activities ….

Hope you’re all having a lovely bank holiday πŸ™‚

G x

Struggling a wee bit today, so have had a cup a soup and 2 rice cakes, hopefully it won’t waken the beast lol.

Hope all other fasters are doing well.

Tammy

Hi all – and welcome Gecko.

No Bank Holiday here…the boy is back at school, so we’re both back at work, and I’m on a FD. Feel a bit fuzzy from too much chocolate (even for me) and MSG from a Chinese buffet yesterday, so keeping my salt up by hitting the bacon as my FD food of choice, and leaving some space for soup this evening while the boys have their ribs.

Jean – the patchwork has hardly been touched, i’m afraid, as I’ve been adding to a Lent banner each week…finished on Saturday with the addition of 50 little flowers to give the impression of a garden. Now back to cutting out my million patches…I have half a hope that I might use it as a kids craft activity in the summer…I have a couple of sewing machines and essentially, if the kids can manage to sew straight for 2″ then it’s possible to ‘run up’ the necessary melon shapes quite easily, and they can then get quite a quick sense of achievement, and feel they’ve contributed to something they’ll see every time the schools come into the sanctuary. And given that I plan to also use it for the ‘signing the register’ table (it’s a wedding ring pattern), some of them might even come back to get married in 20 years time and see it then…that’s my fond, if rather romantic hope! Meanwhile, typing about sewing has reminded my I stil need to make some cafetiere cosies to sell as the fundraiser for the Peru charity trek…!

Please can I retire…there is no time to work!

Mx

Tammy…
    Keep going it’s hard after a month off and your holiday, may take you a week to get back into it..

We are doing OK ….been out looking for garden furniture,only want two chairs…. a lot pricier than we want to pay so still looking…lol

Just having a coffee then my whites on for painting the fence..😬..we are both doing it.

Eggs for dinner tonight, not chocolate but boiled with toast….keep strong, well into the day now…

Gecko…
    Welcome to our corner, all a bit quiet over the holiday but most will be back tomorrow..lots of support if needed. A few fasting tomorrow hope it goes better for you….

Minols…
    Always so busy…lovely idea if the children could make a contribution and then have their name added when they get married…you have some lovely ideas…I would start them working on it…πŸ˜€

Jean x

Hi all and welcome Gecko

Decided I couldn’t do liquid only today after a carb and sugar fuelled weekend (will I never learn?) so will have tuna salad and no carbs. Hope to stick with a fast tomorrow too…maybe…either 500 cals or liquid only. Day off fasting on Wednesday and fast on Thursday. If I can stick to that it should be a good kick start to getting rid of any Easter excess of which there will be plenty.

I know it sounds weird but I am carb hungry rather than actually hungry – has anyone else experienced that?

Tammy, stay with it. Today will be the hardest. If you can do today you will be right back in the zone.

Jean, garden furniture ridiculously expensive I think. You are keeping busy again. We did a long dog walk. Dogs very tired. I am going to have a long bath, paint toes etc to keep myself out of the way and occupied.

Hi Gecko and welcome.

Tammy, well done for staying strong. Even if you go a few cals over at least it’s far better than what you might have had otherwise.

Jean and Minols, sounds like you’re keeping busy today.

I’m probably about to blow my day (as if I hadn’t already taking some nibbles of my easter egg earlier! πŸ˜‚) Other than the wedding on Friday we’ve done nothing with this long weekend so we’re off out for tea. I looked at the menu and they only do a cesar salad which is not very low cal at all, so I might as well go all in and blow it! πŸ˜‚ Haha. That’s my excuse but in truth I’ve seen so many friends and family posts making the most of the big weekend and I feel I’ve been a bit tame. I feel like I’ve missed out. It doesn’t matter that I go on holiday in 3 weeks and that should be my incentive!.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh I’m so rubbish.

xx

Hi Sarah,

What do you mean by carb hungry rather than actually hungry? Do you mean that nothing you are eating seems to satisfy you or truly that you want bread / pasta etc? xx

Hi All..

Sarah and Tammy…..hope all is going well……keep strong nearing the end now ….

We have now finished for the day, 511 cals for me today so just over.

Painted 4 1/2 panels, the right side of the garden done, so depending on weather tomorrow the bottom next, both sides as onto a small road, 11 sides….😬..not really enjoying the job but has to be done, a few repairs here and there, a couple of rotten pieces of wood but Steve will do it later…

We don’t feel so tired, a couple of hours at a go each day till done…lol

We can eat tomorrow…thinking on a chicken curry…umm

Jean x

Mmmmmm Jean chicken curry

I am still having problems from my bad cold, I am not tasting everything yet, it’s totally weird.

Finished with soup have a few cals left for a rich tea later, if I am really hungry but am fine now, enjoyed my soup.

We can eat tomorrow πŸ˜†

Tammy xxx

I am finished for the night too. Not sure of cals but def under 500. Tuna salad only. This morning I was thinking there was no way I’d cope but I am really going to stay firm now.

Jean, I am really impressed by your fence painting energy. You don’t shirk your bit do you? You deserve for it to look wonderful. Well done for getting straight back on it. It was good to know you were fasting alongside today, made me feel stronger. Thanks, Jean xx

Tammy, well done to you too. Hard when you start again after a holiday. The next one will be easier than this I think.

Angela, I mean that all I wanted was cake or bread or something unhealthy. Did not fancy protein or veggies. Now I have had some of both that carb longing while not gone is definitely less.

It is so weird, I have been doing this solidly for 8 months and three bad days can plummet me back to the bad old days of fat sluggishness and wanting refined carbs and not being sure I can pull myself out of the hole I have dug for myself. Wonder if I will ever really have this sorted or if it will always be a struggle. Whatever it is worth it not to grimace in horror every time I catch sight of myself in a shop window!

Have a good evening all. Jean and Tammy …not worth spoiling now….as Kay would say. Xx

Well done Sarah, Jean and Tammy πŸ™‚

Id like to say Im fasting tomorrow, but Im not…lol!

Well I’m going to fast in the day and give my body a rest for a few hours. Im working til 4.30 so that makes it a bit easier.

So how come some schools start back today, on a bank holiday, when many parents off work?

People seem to have had a busy and/or nice weekend, me included.

Where is this month going??

K x

FD for me today need to get chocolate and refined carbs out of my life, I feel HUGE! Lovely weekend but enough is enough

Morning lovelies πŸ™‚ apologies for not replying individually .. I’ve not been on since Thursday and SO many posts from the weekend. I know it seems a lot of us are fasting today, myself included! Monday, being Bank Holiday I though hmmm this won’t end well if I attempt a FD, so today it is!

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter .. food wise I was sensible, wine etc., not so much, but never mind … keep on going … we didn’t get away this weekend in the end, weather was awful .. so we spring cleaned our flat, and generally chilled out in front of the TV πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Speak later, stay strong everyone xxx

Hi all

Hope you’ve all had a good Easter.

Sorry not been around much to comment but have tried to keep up to date for support. Thanks for thinking of me Jean.

Daughter out of hospital and doing OK. Just been hard trying to juggle everything but I have kept going with the fast days and I’m thrilled to say I’ve lost 8lbs in total since I began to do something about my weight – mostly due to 5:2

Feel so much better already. Clothes are less tight and I’ve definitely got more energy.

So thank you everyone for your support even though I’ve not been posting.

Good luck to those who are on fd today and those who are trying to keep it sensible after the Easter Bunny visit!

Dolly

Morning All…

A frosty start to the day but blue skies and sun now out…

Painting whites on again, both neighbours cars have left so we can do the fence near their drive with no paint on their cars…lol

Fast day went well yesterday so next one Thursday…going to be a bit of a juggle as daughter and SIL calling by, that usually means butties and cakes…someone (SIL)is going to be disappointed. Butties yes, cakes no…πŸ˜‚

Tammy…
    No curry today, large bacon chops, with egg and trimmings……I have no cream in 😬

We all did well yesterday and a holiday day πŸ˜€ Tammy and Sarah..

Sarah…
    You are doing really well..these plummet days do get better. We have been doing it for 18 months this time and I really think we are totally into it now…OK holidays etc do cause a blip and sometimes you have to let it go when with family and friends. I wouldn’t want to be a boring diet person…I do think you really do get focussed on what you eat even if it slips as and when. As Hemmy says it’s much looser, and tomorrow you move on without getting upset.

Hemmy…
    Are you OK, I hope just busy with family….missing you…I know it’s a bad time for you, chin up it’s your time this year..πŸ’•

Kay…
    Time is flying I know exactly what you mean…have a good return to the office hope you settling into the new setting.

Mrs O…
    Have a good FD today, get you back on track after the holiday break…

DF…
    Shame you didn’t get away for the holiday..weather still a bit chilly….hopefully soon improves.

Dolly…
    Good news on the 8 lbs off, it soon makes a difference to your clothes…it usually takes a stone for people to notice it won’t be long….l am glad your daughters out of hospital hope she’s a lot better now, it’s a worrying time..

Pushing on with the painting…back later

Jean x

Morning nfd yesterday went well

Have been trying to go back and catch up but there is just too much, haven’t seen much from caspersmum, is she still about?,

Kay, Ellie is still reasonably well?

And I think most of everyone else is about, just hope I haven’t missed anything major and end up saying something to upset anyone.

Right better do some work, schools are back, sun is out, but it’s chilly.

Tammy xxx

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. xx

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter break.

Not too much damage done here… everything in moderation I think lolol.

Enjoyed some chocolates and wine but nothing over the top for once. Have I arrived in that good place at last I ask myself. Lol.

Very busy now as May 1st is a bad time and this year going to beat it. being occupied.

Well done Fasters yesterday … Wed and Thur for me this week.

Pleased as I got Β£80 for the old coin that had been hanging around for years. Will spend in the garden.

Have a good day all we can definitely do this …

Brit Lovelies…
    Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Fresh start, begins now.” XxΒ 

Morning everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Easter break!

I’m back on a fast day today and happy that I managed another maintain last week, it just proves to me that I will be able to maintain once I get to my target weight by throwing in an extra fast day when I’ve got big things planned.

I had a lovely long childfree weekend, 3 visits to the pub, a curry, some chocolate and plenty of wine it was just what I needed. I’m planning a really good week and my boyfriend is away at the weekend so that usual Saturday night temptation won’t be there so I’m hoping for a good loss on the scales come Monday.

Now to go back and read what you’ve all been up to!
    Have a great day. Clare x

Morning all,

I’m back on the wagon with you all. Not too devastating on the scales this morning and certainly less than last weeks blip so hoping I can lose that and a little more in my 2 FDs this week.

Sarah, sometimes I just can’t seem to get satisfied with food no matter what I eat. I’ve been like that this weekend but I think it’s PMT related. At least you managed to curb your cravings.

Have a lovely day everyone.

xx

Morning everyone

Another NFD for me. Just can’t seem to get motivated to complete a FD and too many Easter goodies still around.

Jumped on the scales this morning and have gained 2lb over the weekend and less than a pound up from last week. I don’t think that’s too bad, but can’t realistically see me fasting this week. For me it’s more about what’s happening in my mind than what I’m putting in my mouth.

I haven’t posted for a few days, but have been reading daily. Perhaps I need to post more often to get into a better place in my head.

Really loving hot cross buns too much at the moment, and one box of my Mother’s Day chocolates have a best before date of today, so what’s a girl to do?

I wouldn’t say I’ve fallen off the wagon, more that it’s taken a longer than usual pit-stop. Generally feeling lethargic and Jean I’m feeling tired just reading your power jetting and fence painting – so much to do and so little enthusiasm to do it.

Glad everyone else seems to be getting on better with FD than I am.

Lynne x

Lynne, everyone needs a longer than usual pit-stop every now and again, you’ll be back into it in no time. I understand what you say about it being about what’s happening in your mind rather than what you put in your mouth, I’m very much like that myself.

Angela, how I dread those PMT cravings!! I’m due to start with that nonsense any time soon myself lol.

Clare, hope your FD going ok. You sound positive for a good week and a loss on Monday!

Jean, we almost went away in the camper this weekend, but in the end made the decision to save the money and wait for better weather. Can you believed it rained the whole of the weekend where we are, and today .. back at work its like a summers day! Whats all that about … lol.

Just been for my lunchtime walk, half way though now .. feeling a tad hungry but that’s just because I’ve not fasted all weekend, always harder after a long weekend.

I’m anxious today as I have to ring my energy provider this evening to come and check out my meter .. I think its faulty, but honestly I’m rehearsing what I’m going to say already, and its making me crazy. SO not good with things like that πŸ™ Not confident really … yet I need to do it πŸ™

Stay strong everyone, we’ve GOT this!

xx

Hi Lynne, 2lb is not bad at all for a longer pit stop. Mine is worse! πŸ˜‚ I do think there’ll be an element of food in transit though for me as I last weighed on Friday morning empty after a FD, and I’ve been eating since then! πŸ˜‚ Enjoy your pit stop, but try to keep posting, I personally find it helps.

DF, sounds like you’re coping quite well today. Me too so far. Why are you practicing what to say tonight? What’s wrong with your meter do you think and what are you hoping to achieve? Personally, if I’m nervous, keeping an eye on the purpose helps me through. xx

Hi Angela,

I’ve always had an irrational phone phobia. Even at work I find it horrendous, which isn’t good.

I recently switched energy providers because EON were charging me astronomically. I live in a 2 bed flat, we’re out all day and they were trying to say we were using over Β£200 per month in electricity! I nagged and nagged them to come and check the meter, as I was giving readings religiously, and yet massive bills were coming through. I paid off what I owed and switched to Scottish Power. What prompted me to have to call them was my downstairs neighbours, who have had the exact same problem and are now with SP from EON. Apparently, their meter IS faulty and now SP and EON are in a dispute over it all. They were saying it sounds like I was having the same problem, and that the meters were wired incorrectly apparently. When I moved in the flat 4 years ago, over the space of 6 months EON said we had accumulated Β£800 of debt?! Which I had to pay back, as it was my word against theirs, yet they wouldn’t change the meter. I even went to the Ombudsman and got nowhere.

My neighbours seem to be getting somewhere now with SP, so have advised me to call them as I don’t want to be in the same boat as I was with EON, and end up paying for electricity that I’m not using.

I just have to practice in my head how to word all that on the phone later, and my phone phobia isn’t helping.

Sorry that was long lol .. I will call them, as I know my neighbours have been told they could be refunded for all the excess they didn’t actually use but were charged for.

x

Afternoon Girls…
    Lovely to have everyone back it’s so quiet when you are all busy…

Relaxing now…11 sides painted a lot better morning than expected…I can see the end in sight hopefully tomorrow morning…

Hemmy…
    Glad to hear from you, you had me worried I know your time is coming up, thought it was 1st May….you will have to keep busy, hoping you have something special planned with your friend, for your memories…

Β£80 to spend that’s lovely, think before you jump or you might already have something in mind….lol

DF..
    Good luck with your energy provider hope they sort it for you…we are looking to change, Steve has starting to look around…first one we have looked at is a saving of Β£200 per year, so we will keep looking see if we can better it.

We are away on Monday for 5 days to Hawes, a bit higher up so a bit colder, we are looking forward to it even if it’s for a rest…lol.

Lynne…
    You have a lot on it must be difficult at times…as the chocolates eat them steady chocolate won’t go off…

We have just a lot of outside jobs to do, haven’t really done any for about three years, just have to be done. The garden and grass are fine. We are winning now, three or four days should finish it. Tomorrow morning then the other will have to wait until after our break next week.

Good luck to the fasters have a good day…

Jean x

Thanks Jean πŸ™‚ I found it quite easy to switch with USwitch, and the new provider quoted a lot less .. I just have to sort this issue so I don’t end up in the same boat .. sigh! xx

DF…(our posts crossed)

Keep strong tonight and don’t let them walk over you…make sure you make a note of name of the person you are talking to, maybe ask for a confirmation e mail to cover what is said…and keep a copy.

Your bill seems very high..ours is a three bed house gas and electric together is Β£60 a month…we are in all day and with CH on morning till bedtime, CH is left on when we are away on holiday also, only just reducing it now a bit with improvement of weather. I cook quite a lot as well…something is definitely wrong.

Keep us up to date and keep strong…

Jean x

Jean, thanks so much πŸ™‚ I was asking EON to check the meter for months, and they didn’t do anything .. they wanted to charge us Β£90 to get an engineer out, but on principle I said no because it wasn’t my fault and why should I pay for that! Because I didn’t pay up for the engineer, they did nothing yet continued to charge me ridiculous amounts.

I’ll let you know how I get on, and I will ask for a confirmation email .. that’s a good idea .. xx

Hi DF,

I think, with these people, as long as you remain calm, they are sensible and want to help. If they won’t come and change the meter ask them if they can come and demonstrate where you’re using the electric. I agree though, it’s not right. I have a 4 bed house, no one is in it during the day, and ours is only 60 a month. I have gas central heating and gas hob but electric oven.
    I’m sure you’ll be fine. xx

Jean, just hearing how busy you are is making good me dizzy. Well done on getting the jobs sorted though. Want to come to mine after?! πŸ˜‚

xx

Thanks Angela, your right. They should want to help, at the end of the day they are ordinary people like me πŸ™‚ I know from owning a house previously the electric there was no where near what I’ve been paying, so time to sort it out and hopefully being with the new provider they should be keen to help πŸ™‚

Hope everyones days going well .. counting down to 4pm for me when I can get home! Its been a lovely day outside today .. so typical after all the rain this weekend.

Hunger is coming and going for me today.

Must stay strong x

Hope all the fasters are going strong nearly finished for the day….not much longer….🀞

X

Am finding it haaard I knew I would going from intravenous carbs, chocolate and prisecco to naught! Am just having a boullion veg stock drink to see if that helps. It’s been a quiet day as a few clients still away but did loads if admin so I haven’t moved much. Got rehearsal tonight so not long to go. I will never surrender!

Hi all

I am fasting today but having 500 cals (roasted veg and fish tonight). I think a liquid only would be too tough at the mo.

Stick with it Mrs O. I feel so much better than this time yesterday!

Good luck to anyone else fasting today, Angela and anyone else. Sorry lost track a bit.

Dolly, pleased your daughter is doing better. 8lbs very good. Well done!

Hemmy, so sorry to hear May is not a good time for you. I know from what you have said in the past that you have many happy memories. I hope they will sustain you and we are here if you want to sound off or need support xx

Lynne, sometimes the time is just not right and that must be so crucial for you with all you have to deal with. Recognising that is helpful. You have done so well and will get back in the zone.

DF lots of good advice already. Remember you are the calm, business like customer and their job is to help you. Hope it goes well.

Stay strong everyone. You will be so pleased you did xx

Ps Jean you are like some sort of painting machine….!

Posting from my phone .. get me!! Made the call to energy provider .. I have to do a week’s test of meter readings on a regular basis and ring them with results on Monday .. then they can advise me what to do next. Thanks for support with this .. I’m such a wuss when it comes to adult stuff lol .. you wouldn’t believe I’m 46!!!

Hope everyone holding strong .. fasters not long now!! Keep going πŸ™‚

Back tomorrow .. hugs to all x

DF x

DF same age as me, well done you

I had forgotten about my dodgy tummy after a fast, here we go again!!!!, hopefully won’t be to bad.

Have a man coming to price me a kitchen, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tammy xxx

Just caught up with todays posts.

Im with you Lynne, cant get my head in the right place to get a FD under way….maybe I’ll try tomorrow and just do the one this week.

I am still struggling with IBS and food rentention and feel very uncomfortable, although taking anything will just cause more problems, so Im trying to balance things out.

Ellie is still holding her own, on the reduced dose of steroids and has her next checkup in 10 days. Fingers crossed the steroids continue to hold the cancer off for as long as possible.

We are still waiting to see what is going on with my mum. She is a lot better but remains extremely tired and unable to do much. She has her echocardiogram this Friday, so will see what that shows, as the chest xray was normal.

Im having a bit of a low point in regard to my new job. All a bit too much at the moment. The job is so diverse and some of the company accounts are so far behind, its hard going.

Well done to those who have fasted today πŸ™‚
    Jean, well done with the painting.
    DF, you’re not on your own, I hate using the phone, well where I have to talk to people that is. If I can get away with emailing/texting I do!

Hemmy, make sure you have some nice things planned around May 1st πŸ˜‰ x

Hope everyone else is ok x

Evening all,

Fast going OK. About to have a 400 cal meal. I’ve been hungry today but pushed on through.

Well done DF on getting some kind of action at least.

Kay, glad to hear Ellie’s OK but not good to hear about your Mum and work. You do seem to be having a rough year so far. I hope things improve for you.

Everyone else, hope the day is OK for you. For the fasters, tomorrow we can eat! Hurrah.

xx

Finally in bed realoy hoping I am able sleep. Let’s hope the magnesium works x

Morning all

Have done two fast days but the difference is that I had 500 cals on both days, nothing during the day and a small evening meal. This felt easier than liquid only but I wonder about the impact on the scales. Wondering if I should go to 500 cals on all FDs as it seems more doable at the moment.

Have a good day. Stay steong to anyone fasting. I will be on again tomorrow. Still haven’t braved the scales after Easter!

Morning all,

Sarah, I do 500 cals one meal on each FD and it gets me through. Are you seeing a change to your weight loss by doing that rather than a liquid only fast? If it helps you achieve your goals it can’t be a bad thing. You’ve been doing this so long now (how long?) that it’s understandable to be a bit fatigued with it and needing to change it up a bit. Be brave and weigh, whatever it is you can then deal with it, and you’re already dealing with it. If you understand the effect of your choices on your body, I believe you’re at least better equipped to make better choices for you in the long run.

I’m nearly back to my Friday weight after the Easter weekend. Yippeeee. I’m off work today with my stepson so we’re off to a trampoline park, bit of exercise to help boost the week for me.
    Originally, when I started this it was to get me where I wanted for my holiday, but I’ve decided I will continue afterwards and see how I get on and where I can get to. I love being able to indulge at the weekend and undo the damage in the week, it’s a way of control. I still have half a stone to my 1st goal though, not sure I’ll get there before my holiday as that’s now only 3 weeks today but I’ll stick with it right up to the day before.
    What I have learned through this WOL, is that if I have a big function on, I don’t need to eat until the evening. I did that on Friday for the wedding and didn’t eat until canapΓ©s were served at 5pm.

Oooh, I’m feeling positive today. The sun is shining and I weigh 10st something still… what’s not to be happy about?!? πŸ˜‚

xx

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

A nice sunny start … hopefully will stay dry.

Well done fasters yesterday. My first fast today… long with hygienist lolol…

Sarah .. well done on the 2 day Fasts…if you feel comfortable with doing those 500 with the small meal I would stick with it for a while. Best to keep changing around. Have a good day. xx

Angela ..Enjoy your day with your stepson… sounds good fun. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing well .. keep going girls together we are stronger.

Brit lovelies…
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. Xx

Hemmy,

Good luck on your fast today. Hope the hygienist isn’t too rough in you.

How’s everyone else? Any fasters joining Hemmy?

Jean, what jobs are on for you today or maybe a well deserved rest?.

xx

I’m joining Hemmy with fasting today…complete fast…just tea, coffee and squash.
    Apart from physically feeling too full to eat, I jumped on the scales this morning and they shrieked at me!!

Viewing 50 posts - 11,401 through 11,450 (of 35,427 total)

You must be logged in to reply.