Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,984 replies, has 403 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 12 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 8,901 through 8,950 (of 35,471 total)

• Evening all, it’s blxxdy baltic here today, waiting to see if the snow comes.

Audrey kitchen sounds lovely

Arol well done with the water fast, I would at least need pints of coffee

Symba7 you been really busy

Sarah glad your sister got on fine

Had my mushroom stroganoff with cauliflower rice, afraid it’s not for me, ate some if it but throw most away, ended up with a 10 cal jelly and rice cakes, blueberry and vanilla ones from lidl, 39cals each, nice if you want some crunch, so should come in well under today,will need to have something tasty tomorrow night, might actually buy a low calorie meal, at least they taste ok.

Have to go put tonight for a meeting, can’t be bothered in the cold but will at least stop me eating.

Hi to everyone else

Tammy xxx

I have just gone and wrote out a list of who’s who, always feel like I miss someone, no excuses now, there are 15 of us, give or take a couple of newbies lol.

Xxx

That’s good Tammy. I wonder should we create a closed FB group or something to chat as this forum is public? We can add new members as they come online?

I don’t know about anyone else but I tend to read posts on my phone and it’s not so easy to scroll through everything on here? Just a thought. Xx

Hi everyone
    Good days fast the smell of hot cross buns made my tummy rumble but I just had a coffee and a fruit. Snack shot of almonds and toffee 98 cals just had carrot and butternut squash soup 98 cals……got some cals left if I need them. All quite down south at the moment.

Lynda x

Hi Lynda, well done on avoiding those hot cross buns and a good day’s fast. X

I would be totally up for that, then we could post photos of recipes etc, and I might be able to keep up, will go with the flow, see what everyone else says.

X

Tammy…..cauliflower rice always sounded revolting to me…I just like good normal food….some diet recipe books are way off normal for me anyway.

A cold night for a meeting wrap up warm.

Can’t believe there’s 15 of us I would of thought more 10.. maybe I could do to write them down…lol

Angela..I only use my phone if on holiday or away from the house, I use my ipad….see what the others say..

Would mean posting on both and repeating yourself…I don’t understand it that much..someone would have to organise it.

Lynda…glad your weather fine..we are blxxdy freezing here much better earlier in the day. Day nearly over for you…well done on the hot cross buns πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Jean x

OK, well if everyone wants to do it I’m happy to work it out and set it up then I could post the link to it here for everyone to join (to save giving personal details on a public page). X

I’m just waiting to board my flight so catch up with you all soon. Just hope I don’t get stuck in Zurich on Friday with the snow coming. X

Angela…
    You must go into snow…it’s really bad over there in Europe …take care..β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ

Jean x

I do Jean but the Swiss are much better at dealing with it. If it hits Birmingham airport that will be my issue.

Where’s everyone based? I’m in Nottingam. X

Gotto
    Some of us are already on a closed FB group from this forum.
    Lynda x fast friends it’s called

I am in the NE near Selby Yorkshire …in a small village..

A new group on Facebook for us might be better …the others have been off here awhile hate to gate crash with the full group….my thoughts….

Lynda..thought it was by invite only..

Might be wrong…πŸ˜€

Jean x

I just tried to find it but there’s so many called that which look like people trying to find friends! πŸ˜‚

Will look again when I can. I’m on the plane now so need to switch off. Lovely empty flight with no one next to me. πŸ˜† Have a great couple of days all. Xx

hi jean
    Think you might be right Ginette got me on there back last year.
    I live in Pewsey Wiltshire.
    Lynda x

Very windy here tonight. Got the log burner going, lovely and warm at the moment. I don’t know about everyone else but since I’ve lost weight I feel cold all the time.
    Didn’t manage the fluid FD but have had tuna and salad with some skimmed milk for coffees. All comes in at 300 Cal’s so I’m happy with that.
    My daughter’s says once she’s finished breast feeding she’s going to join me on the 5:2. Two babies in 3 yrs has taken its toll and she wants to get back to prevent baby weight.

Audrey
    Glad you’ve finally sorted your kitchen out.

Hope the snow isn’t to bad for people tonight.
    X

Evening everyone

Tammy, Lynda, Angela well done on your fasts. And Carol on water only, does that mean no coffee? I do liquid only which basically means water, tea and coffee unrestricted.

Tammy I agree re cauliflower rice. I did eat it but won’t rush to do it again.

Graham, how are you doing?

I’m in a small village 5 mins North of Brighton. We are really geographically diverse, for the UK.

I have to get partway round the M25 tomorrow so really hoping for no snow. It is chilly but I am a Southern Softie!

Jean, stay warm! Sounds to me like you need an easy day.

I post on an ipad too. I am actually not on facebook because my job is quite visibl, though I may change this after I leave in the summer. That doesn’t mean everyone else couldn’t. I wonder maybe about the security for those living alone or with children etc. We do get very close on here and share a lot of current information, what we are doing that day etc. It might be a concern for people we don’t know, new joiners etc, being included on a shared site with photo locations etc. Maybe I am just a bit paranoid…..

Audrey, forgot to say light oak and cream, nice and classic.

Carol well done!

Angela, I used to live in Leamington Spa, not far from you and know Birmingham airport well. If there is snow in Zurich there will be no problems…

Hi all

I am in Crewe…. but originally from Rossendale Lancashire… very close to cmum…

Ending day under 500 kcals,

I am Up for joining a new Facebook group.

Back tomorrow

Audrey xx

Kay – posting before I go on and read everyone else’s, and hope I haven’t missed an update – just wanted to say, thinking of you both and Neil’s Mum. A real worry, when you’re a distance away and packing up your own place at the same time, and not firing on all cylinders yourself…take care of yourself, and hope all goes well for your MIL.
    Mx

I’m afraid I’m as paranoid as Sarah, and a whole lot more of a luddite! I use facebook a little, but I don’t really understand how to keep things private there…but there’s nothing to stop others moving platforms (I heard someone else use that word today about tech…I just had pictures of footwear from my childhood in my head!)

I’m not a fan of cauliflower anyting, but I have used it as an alternative to mash potato on shepherd’s pie…not too bad mixed with butter and a little milk and well seasoned. Slightly different texture – oh, I think I added cheese, too, but then I’ll add cheese to anything!

Audrey – chuffed to hear about your kitchen – nothing nicer than planning that.

Having a quiet evening catching up on stuff in my room. I have tea and coffee making facilities, but no nice biscuits, and it’s 1.5 miles ( discovered this morning) to Tesco, so I won’t be doing that again until the morning!

Night night all

Mx

Hi, back from my meeting, am frozen and a bit hungry, but am done for today, am under 500. I left the other half of the mushroom stroganoff in the pan and had honey mustard chicken in another pan for hubby’s tea, came home to find he has eaten both!!!!! Just as well the stroganoff was low cal.

I am in Angus, northeast Scotland, had a few flakes of snow, but not much else.

I like the idea of a fb page but I wouldn’t want to split the group, the guilt would give me sleepless nights, I would hate to not have everyone be able to join in.

Night night off to catch up on tv.

Tammy x

The Facebook account would have to have very high security settings. It would be closed to anyone else seeing it.
    We would have to decide maybe 6 weeks to 2 months before anyone is invited into the group to make sure they are keeping with the forum. Some new people stay 2 or 3 weeks then disappear….

It’s just a thought …unless anyone else has different ideas.

Minols and Sarah if the settings are high there is no risk…no one gets into my account…

Call it …Fast Busting Brits ….maybe..πŸ˜€

Jean x

It would only work if we were all on FB otherwise we would need to be posting in 2 places.
    But it would make it easier to comment and quicker to respond to people needi g support.

The group would need to be secret so noone could search for it and see it, that way no-one could ask to join. It would be invite only.

Spent most of this afternoon in bed and the evening lay on the sofa. Heres hoping I feel better tomorrow, there is stuff still to do!
    On the bonus side, I havent eaten much!

Thanks for thoughts about Neils mum, she seemed fine this evening when we spoke to her, so fingers crossed the hospital know what they are doing! There are so many horror stories these days :-/

X

Hi All,

Arrived safe although I doubted the landing for a few seconds πŸ˜‚.

I completely understand what everyone is saying about FB. I have my account privacy settings very high so that even if you Googled me nothing would come up unless I’d posted on public pages, so I personally don’t have an issue with privacy, but everything we write here can be seen if you Google the right thing.
    I certainly don’t want to divide the group so why don’t we stay on here til the end of Feb, see who remains and then decide?

Anyway, I confess I had 2 glasses of red wine and 15 peanuts. Sorry!! I’ll try not to let everyone down on Friday 😣.

Night night all. Xx

Morning everyone

Having to weigh today instead of tomorrow this week. 3lbs down. Very pleased with that. Have to make sure I don’t completely undo that during dinner with friends tomorrow night!

Angela, counting peanuts = mindful eating

Kay, hope you’re feeling better

Good luck to today’s fasters and hope the scales play nicely x

Good morning,

Well done on the weight loss Sarah. Great week.

Good luck everyone today. X

Good morning F B Brits Hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Another very cold day … off early Mr Pips walking and getting out shopping soon after. Hoping for no snow … we are usually lucky and miss it.

Well done Sarah … 3lbs that’s absolutely fab. So very thrilled for you. Xx

Glad you arrived safely Gotto with no holdups. Hope you journey back the same . Xx

Kay … hope todays brings you better health. All such a lot for you to cope with at once. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok.. enjoy your day. Xx

Just like to add that I am just happy staying on this forum. No pressure just coming and going.

Brit lovelies…

β€œFighting for your dreams isn’t always easy but it’s so worth it.” Xx

Day 4 – second fasting day of my first week.

My belly doesnt feel as firm(right word?) since starting….purposely not weighed myself(most scales are liars i’m sure) even though i know weight is coming off (even if a little).

What is strange is that last night i was actually looking forward to fasting….whats that all about? I dont understand that….any explanations.

Morning All…

It’s going to be a lazy day here but may push for a village walk later. We are fasting today…anybody else?

I may drop in at my old neighbour and see if she managed to fast after our chat of last week, see if my 5.2 book has motivated her…it should be her third fast…😬

Kay..hope you soon feel better a lot of TLC works wonders…take it easy…lots of work ahead..πŸ’•

Sarah…well done on the 3lbs…some of the group do big numbers…enjoy your meal tomorrow night.

Angela..glad All went well with the flight, wine and nuts with mindfulness…

Hemmy..enjoy your walk with Mr Pips, wrap up warm…we usually miss the snow but not this time. A little expected…β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ

Cookie..glad the weight is moving and you are noticing something…FD s do bite you and you miss them when you are not on them…you are getting into the mode..lol..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Over the night thinking…hard for me…lol…
    You can’t post on two threads so it’s here or on face book….a few not wanting too for work or others reasons..the other people on this group who made a FB account before who posted on here are not here any longer posting, so the group as such really broke up!! I wouldn’t like that….

I have been on here for 14 months, a few of the others for nearly 2 years…I post a lot and look around at other threads….I have changed my mind I am sticking here.

I think in principal it’s a good idea but could be messy and loose some friends which we have gathered over time.

Have a good day …keep warm

Jean x

Morning all. Woke up to snow but it’s melted already.

Sarah
    3lbs down is fabulous, well done. You must be really pleased.

Cookie
    Sounds like it’s going well for you. It’s odd I often look forward to my FD’s.

Hope everyone else is doing fine and you don’t get snowed in. Have a good day all.
    X

Morning all
    Well done Sarah on your 3lb loss these pebbles filling up nicely in the jar.

NFD for me breakfast,dinner,tea all sorted just making a chicken tikka for hubby.

I’m not bother about another group I’m on this and a secret FB group people come and go on this forum all the time.
    Lynda x

Hi all

Sorry not posted but it’s all systems go here…. busy emptying little box room so carpet out the dining room can go into that. So as we use the box room as a storage room it has taken us 2hrs to empty… starting to sort things out now ready for new kitchen…

I can’t wait for it to be finished but dreading clearing everything out and living on take aways for a week! All the grease…ugh..

Need to go now got to get back need to empty a sideboard in the dining room as it’s bring made redundant! Lolo

Back later hopefully good luck to all fasters

Oh I am not leaving this site, I have been FBB since the beginning if you go to page 1 there i am… it’s my other home now… lots of friends on here…

Audrey xx

Afternoon all

Sarah well done on the 3lbs

Well am on 2/2 fasts and hungry, but plan on bacon and eggs for tea, going to see if I can squeeze a sausage in, wishful thinking, I don’t have any heck ones.

Will catch you later, am at work, it’s baltic but no snow yet.
    Tammy x

Anyone else fasting today? ..just me Steve and Cookie…

Tammy on a b2b post just come in…that’s hard going….πŸ˜€..go gal

Audrey…all busy clearing out your box room then kitchen….πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Just had all my summer clothes out, big try on for holidays…..quite amazing got in some I haven’t been able to get into for years. Some unused white chino’s which I bought for a cruise size 12……3 years ago…( after my previous weight loss before I put all back on again) they fit….snug but acceptable much better than before.

So I only need some new strappy tops which is much better to find…hopefully.

Raining here…would like to have walked out but going off the idea…lol

Waiting for my birthday granddaughter to ring me…three today…another hour yet after the school run..
    ( USA) πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Jean x

Hi Jean…I’M fasting too…but no Internet today until I stopped for a coffee on the drive home. And so glad I did. Picked up some bits and pieces from the wee MandS and a bag of crunch bites fell into my bag. Fortunately, before I could stuff my face I logged on here and I’M now feeling strong enough to get home and wait until my burger with poles if veg for tea. SO nearly scuppered my FD!

I’ve managed 2 early morning walks while i’ve been away, and I don’T think I’ve over eaten while i’ve been away so quietly satisfied with my lot today! Funny, though, how you can look forward to a FD beforehand (LOVE that feeljng) but by this point of the FD what I really long for is tomorrow’s breakfast!πŸ˜ƒ BTW just realised that however awkward it is typing here using my phone at least on this piece of tech I know how to do emoticons. ..πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜»πŸ’‚πŸ’ƒβœŒ

I know the feeling Minols I was chatting in the shop, and happened to stop next to my favourite sour cream pretzels on sale for a Β£1, they jumped into my basket, with a promise of “not till tomorrow”.

Daughter at swimming tonight, so snack before she goes, and tea when she gets home, and was forced to make her a chopped pork sandwich, it’s my absolute favourite, fresh cut out of the butcher, can eat it straight out if the paper, guess what I am dreaming about for breakfast!!!

Good afternoon Dear Fat busting Brits. Xx

So far no snow thank goodness … very wet here though on the Oxon / Northants borders.

Cookie… its strange how we all relish the thought of a FD then equally ready for breakfast. Xx

Audrey … so exciting and I am sure a lot of work preparing for a fab new kitchen. You will soon sort that out though I have no doubt.
    Just take care of your back though especially in this damp chilly weather. Xx

Tammy … nothing like bacon and eggs. Yummy … even the smell is next to none I reckon. Enjoy it. Xx

Lynda .. enjoy your NFD day whatever you are having. Xx

Sym… well done in getting into those clothes. Yes, tops easier to buy than summer trousers.
    Noticed M&Co have a good range of sale t shirts.

Did you start the 2 meals a day on Non fast days. Getting on well with frozen berries and Greek yogurt for breakfast.

Next week will try to tweak less carbs for lunch … usually a sandwich fresh or toasted. Hopefully going to use more filling and only 1/1/2 slices of bread instead of 2. As Tesco say every little helps. Lolol > Xx

Min… well done on the walks … it does tone you and keep you fit. Now I have to do the walking every day my legs have really toned up.

Good on you girl for not eating the crunch bites Yay. Xx

Making chicken soup this evening stripping my fridge of all the old veg bits lurking … plus some chicken breasts. Fast Day Tomorrow. Anyone else?

Take care Brit lovelies… Don’t forget .. ” Life is for living.” Xx

Minols…you have had your lovely few days away you will be looking forward to seeing the boys. Glad you stayed strong without munchies…lol..πŸ˜€

Tammy…keep saying to morrow ..to morrow..to morrow then you can enjoy those cream pretzels ..hope the swimming goes well…

Hemmy….yes I feel happier I have some clothes which fit me…we are still working on two meals a day missing lunch…I have gone back to my frozen berries for breakfast waiting for the summer then can have fresh….fruit a bit tasteless at the moment.

It’s nice to tweaking a bit after all this time on 5.2 shake it up a bit…lol

Just had my friend on the phone, she has been on WW a while…not really loosing much..after our chat and my fast book…..she managed three FD’s last week she lost 5 lbs…she is so pleased…I think that’s brilliant and she said it’s easier than she expected…she’s now stopped WW!!

I have grumbling tum, pork chop cooking and having the usual salad…weigh in tomorrow 😬😬😬 not a lot of movement this week fingers crossed 🀞

Jean x

Well that’s a bit peculiar, last night and again tonight have felt queasy when eating my tea, have felt totally fine at all other times, now it could be the mushrooms, I like them but normally just have them in things, so probably not s huge amount, but the mushroom stroganoff was packed with them and I had a tin if mushrooms with my tea, only 16 calories the tin. Or my stomach is just feeling it after my 2 b2b’s, will just wait and see.

Jean I am weighing with you tomorrow, fingers crossed for us all.

Xxx

Tammy…hope your tum settles down..

Good luck for tomorrow
    Jean x

🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

Hi all

Thank you for all the good wishes on the 3lbs wish it was like that every week….I am actually at a turning point, crossing the halfway rubicon 24lbs down, 23 to go. Yay!

So went to consultant today re eye. I had got myself into a bit of a state. Needlessly. Bloody google. Anyway it is a subcutaneous hemorrhage but hasn’t gone away after 7 weeks because it has bled into a conjunctival cyst which you can’t see (sorry tmi) anyway it is not the rare thing that the eye centre thought it might be. I have got a very common thing. Lol. So he pierced it several times with a needle (quite quick and pain free) I just had to stay very still. It should go within a couple of weeks now. I have to go and see him again in three weeks and if it hasn’t gone he will remove the ‘lesion’ surgically, which apparently isn’t a big deal and you don’t even need a general for it. He was very matter of fact. Phew. Not dying today! OH drove there and back as I wasn’t allowed to.

Minols glad you’re back safe and sound with only emoticon fever to contend with.

Having chicken kievs tonight spurred on by Tammy mentioning it. Tammy just remember you can eat tomorrow!

Jean, very pleased you’ve found your chinos for free. I get into old things more frequently now. It is a brill feeling. Great for your friend. It is so lovely when someone else can benefit. My sister is doing her second fast today. Hope to goodness she sticks to it ok. I must say she is doing so well so far. She is doing liquid only. I know that sounds very hard, but she has a bingeing/potion control problem amd we both thought it would be better for her not to eat at all. I had a very graphic text re the digestive effects the day after. Suffice it to say you have the more polite sister on this forum.

Hemmy I love turning all those lurking veg into soup and appeals to my sense of economy.

Cookies, I read something on the whoosh effect but can’t find it now. It is about losing fat from cells, then those cells fill with water and body feels squishy in places (though tbh mine is a bit like that everywhere anyway..) and then later, sometimes quite a bit later you lose the water in a whoosh and then see the result on the scales. I read your profile after you posted today. Hard on yourself aren’t you?!

Vi, hope you are ok. Thinking of you.

Louise, your struggle is a different one now but no less tough. Remember we are here for you.

Hope everyone’s had a good day. Stay strong fasters. Tomorrow you can eat xx

Tammy, I think it is the two b2bs. Have been reading and apparently it is the change from carbs to fat. Some recommend breaking the fast very gently to start, maybe not a full meal. Anyway pretty sure the mushrooms are blameless.

Fingers crossed for everyone who’s weighing tomorrow x

Sarah so glad it’s good news about your eye.

Am feeling totally fine again, so will blame it on the extreme fasts,( poor mushrooms lol), it was only to get back on board this week, wouldn’t consider it often, tomorrow I plan to eat anything that is edible, but I usually get up and don’t feel hungry, I have a tuna roll on order for lunch mmmmmm can’t wait.

Beginning to snow here, there is a covering, hope we get a bit more.

Sarah…
    Really good news on your eye…..no google next time…hope it clears up now and you don’t have to go back..it’s easy to worry…

Tammy…
    Glad you have calmed down now maybe a bit too strict this week…2..b2b is hard going…hope the snow isn’t too deep…I think we will get some from 5am tomorrow morning..β˜ƒοΈβ˜ƒοΈ

Jean x

Sarah ..

So pleased to hear nothing too major to worry about with your eye. So easy to imagine numerous horrors with the aid of the net. Xx

Still no snow here all going to Tammy. Lol My driving is not the best even in good weather let alone snow. Lol

My Kristy just text … nearly 3 hours on the train in London .. journey usually 40mins.

Soup all made for tomorrows fast. Fingers crossed for Sym.. Steve and others

weighing tomoz. Xx

Hi all

Sarah glad your eye is nothing serious.. never use Google to diagnose.. Lolo

Just a quick post as very busy day ahead again tomorrow. . Jumped on scales this morning was 1.5lb down…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Will post again tomorrow. .I am fasting again then… we have snow here…

Night all

Audrey

Hi lovely friends,

Sorry it’s been a busy old week that has just flown by 😊😊.

It’s not been an easy week, with a lot of gym instructors telling me I’ve lost enough weight now and I’ve got to concentrate on building muscle and toning. Sarah, u r very right it is a struggle. I’m eating more to build muscle as that’s what I have to do. And then I eat more and start worrying I’ll get big again. Even though I haven’t. But then I feel conflicted because the last 15 weeks all I’ve had to focus on is weight loss. I do feel a little lost and confused. 😞I’m worrying that I’m gonna put weight back on and then I’m worrying that if I don’t eat I’ll never tone or build muscle….aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I feel like this shld be so easy but it just isn’t for me. I like the control of dieting and I feel out of control now 😞. Does that make sense. Am I crazy 😜.

I’m still exercising that seems to be the only constant thing that’s happening at the mo.

Sorry to moan my lovelies. I have read all your lovely posts 😊😊. Well done Sarah on yr weight loss that’s just fab πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜xx

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely week. U r all always in my thoughts even though I avent been posting.

Love Louise πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ§€πŸ§€xxxxx

Louise, you are not at all mad. And it isn’t easy, it’s very, very hard. You had this masive task to lose all that weight and then reverse your type 2 and it gave you a focus. I really understand your fear of putting it back on. So many of us have done that time and again. But I think that going too low and not being able to maintain a slim, sensible and healthy weight is the very thing that will mean you won’t maintain long term. This is the rest of your life we are talking about. This is a more importandt stage than losing.

If you get hooked on the losing weight adrenaline shot it won’t be sustainable. I remember you saying about some people who were saying you were going to far before you had achieved your goal that you were going too far and we all agreed that was their problem not yours and their anxiety because you’d achieved something they couldn’t. Don’t prove them right! You can control this. You need a new way of controlling your body now, a way that will stand you in good slim and fit order for the next 3 or 4 decades!

Why don’t you give yourself a trigger weight, stay two pounds below it and if you ever hit that trigger go back to fasting two days a week only until you hit target again. MAybe ask a fitness instructor to help with the numbers or just look at bmi calcs and decide from that. But make the decision based on strong and healthy not just thin.

Keep posting here, amd don’t be afraid to ask us for help and support and maybe have a look at the maintenance thread too. These are people who have maintained good low weights for years. They are friendly and they will help too. Talk through the numbers with them too. Believe me they don’t seem to believe in high weight maintenance. Before you know where you are you will be back to your happy enthusiastic, full of life self! You can do this Louise. xxxxxxxx

Evening all.
    Not a FD but kept it low with plenty of veg. Made a crustless quiche with spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. 25 grms of parmesan and 5 grms of feta cheese and 2 eggs. Has 5 portions at 100 Cal’s each. Really enjoyed it, will make a change. I’m also going to weigh myself daily, I think it might help control my binge eating.

Sarah.
    Glad your eye problem was nothing serious. I was once stabbed the my eye with a pen. Horrendously painful. Fortunately it missed my lens.

Louise
    It must be wonderful to have lost all that weight and I understand your fear of putting it back on. You seem to be keeping yourself fit and that should help with your maintenance.

No more snow so far today but it’s very cold here in the North West.
    I’m fasting again tomorrow as today’s daily weigh showed a loss so I want to keep it going. Anyone else fasting tomorrow. X

Viewing 50 posts - 8,901 through 8,950 (of 35,471 total)

You must be logged in to reply.