Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,910 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 18,551 through 18,600 (of 35,397 total)

• Morning all.

I’ve had a guts full of this weather – not exaggerating, in my little corner of Wales it’s been a couple of weeks now without a fully sunny day. Whilst the rest of the country was baking over the last few weeks we had cloud and rain, and today it’s more of the same. Very annoying. Bring back summer!

I think I’ll do an FD today. Even though I can change my days around without too much difficulty it throws me off not doing the beginning of the week. I might only recently be getting back into the swing of things but even in ‘the old days’ I used to always do a Monday.

Aside from getting my prints mounted and framed my home office is sorted, it looks really good, loads of desk space.

Who’s fasting with me today?

Looking at the radar your in for some more rain in Wales, think it will just miss me in Somerset,fingers crossed.

🙁 We’re always in for more.

Good morning FB Brits. Xx

Sending some of my sunshine to those that need it. Infuriating when you read its with most of the country and not with you.

As always when I want to have a nice day gently getting myself together … Mr Pips rolled in the most disgusting dead thing this morning. Lolol So it was full scale shampoo for him… Yuk

Leaving just after lunch as stopping for a few wines .. before going on to tea.

Hedgehogs and Sym enjoy your family day… Xx

Brads .. enjoy Somerset… lovely county Xx

Pseu… Looks like most are out eating today… Good luck if you do a fast day. Xx

Brit lovelies.

Be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be. Xx

HI all
    Can’t believe you all managed to be up early…and we overslept! First day back at school, first day back into the ‘fit everything in before 8.45’ routine and we blew it!
    Got up at 5 to the hour as usual, went down and started on breakfast…looked at the clock to check it was time to call the stragglers and it was 8:08 not 7:08…nightmare!
    So the boy ran up to the school gate just a minute after the bell rang – and I then had to back peddle through all the things which normally fit just exactly in to my morning before school – except of course I only did the bare essentials of the dog walk and packing my bag. Walked out and shut the door behind me on a house that will no doubt still look like a hurricane has passed through when I return tonight. Didn’t there used to be wee folk – brownies – that would secretly do all the tidying up?!

So at my desk starting late, wondering how to get myself in to advanced prep for the Armistice services so that when I see the youth organisation leaders tomorrow to talk through the year I have some idea of what I might be asking them to do! Maybe next week I’ll start planning Christmas!

Pseu – you’re not the only one regularly wet at the moment. I’d been waiting for a dry day to go into town with the boy for some outdoor shows. Monday was supposed to be cloudy but dry, and was the last chance, so we hopped on the train – it did not stop raining all day. Wet regularly yesterday, too. Tipping it down outside my window just now as well! I do remember, though, living on the west side of the country and feeling that grey and wet were the only two weather options for months at a time. You have my sympathies!

Mx

Feeling peckish… but as I have no food in the office I’m not in the danger zone yet.

Was fairly well behaved at breakfast,just had sausage poached eggs and bacon,left four or five items off my plate.Been in western for a few hours,back in hotel for a cuppa,got stopped on the way in to see if we wanted any more tea or coffee.Speedway at 7-30so no beer tonight, maybe a couple if we get back in time,off to Swindon tomorrow for speedway,got to book an hotel when we get there.There is a travel Inn near the track so will try there first.Weather permitting.

Afternoon All…
    Sorry sunny and too humid all day for us….

What a lovely day I have had…6 hours working with daughter putting backing paper and borders up on 9 very big corridor displays boards, sorted the staff room out, made up 4 coffee tables from ikea, easy but time consuming ..lovely and faffy…Didn’t even stop for lunch….a couple of teas…Steve enjoyed his ride out on his motorbike doing his treasure hunt…easier on his own with his bad bits and pieces…lol

Pseu..
    Lovely your office is sorted and you have your prints up…we sorted a couple of prints yesterday for our bedroom..looking good…pleased…

Hope your fast day has gone well…

Dave…
    Enjoy speedway and hope you get a hotel sorted…

Minols..
    What a late start…hope you have caught yourself up…Christmas already, earlier than me 😂

Hemmy..
    I have worked hard a couple of wines for us at dinner tonight…naughty Mr Pips hope he smells sweeter…

Jean x

Good evening FB Brits.
    Xx

Mino… Hope your day got better after your late start. Always unsettling. Xx

Pseu… hope you managed to stay strong and mindful. Xx

Brads … have a few beers you are on holiday. Xx

Hedgehogs hope your day went well. xx

Sym… glad you had an enjoyable fun day with your daughter… bet she is so pleased she has such a helpful Mum.

Yes… you deserved your wines. Xx

Had a lovely day… a liquid wine lunch good chat … then on to Posh little finger out afternoon tea… A wonderful array I would really recommend .

Feeling tired now… and still very full. Lol

https://www.hartwell-house.com/wine-dine/afternoon-tea/ Xx

Evening!
    Pseudo- weather’s not been great here either, even on the days it has been dry it’s threatened rain all day! Good that you’ve got the office sorted! It always throws me a bit if I can’t fast on Mondays, hope your day today has gone well!
    Dave- hope you have had a good day, well done being restrained on the breakfast front, hope it stays dry! Enjoy Weston, bittersweet memories for me, my late friend was from there… Hope you win the speedway!
    Minols- naughty naughty almost late for school on the first day back!! Hope your day improved after that & you’ve had time to get the house tidied!
    Hemmy- yuk, dogs & rolling in things- Josie learnt eventually after being hosed off in the garden a few times! Guess we have that joy to look forward to again soon! Hope you had a lovely afternoon tea, & don’t have too much of the wine!!
    Jean- sounds like my idea of a really fun day, helping your daughter with the displays, shame I’m not nearer, I’d come & help! Hope Steve’s okay after the day on his bike.
    Hope everyone else is okay!
    Had a good result at the carboot- found the right size dog cage for £12! Saving of nearly £20, it was good condition, just gave it a wash down when we got home, & have washed lots of old bedding for it. Found the puppy food the breeder will start her on at a local village shop too- the big pet store don’t stock it, & got some of my favourite cheese & olives at the market… so a successful day! Courgettes, runner beans & spinach from the garden too.
    Think I’ll do just one meal for the next couple of days, some food to eat up before it goes out of date, so I don’t want to waste it! & we’re out for dinner Friday night!

Hemmy…
    What a lovely day you have had…the afternoon tea looks yummy..something I would like to do but never have..maybe one day..

Hedgehog..
    Getting already for the puppy it’s very exciting and all organised…and a good saving…have you got a date yet?..all the food from the garden very good considering the weather..well done..

Jean x

Morning all.

Yesterday’s FD went swimmingly, I found a documentary series to be engrossed in so that kept my mind off food all evening. Planning to get my second one in today, anyone with me?

Speedway was great last night,we won.Denise said it’s because she was there😆We have had heavy rain here in Somerset,so will decide about going to Swindon tonight later,the forecast is good from 12pm,so will have breakfast and keep checking the radar.

Morning!
    Pseudo- glad you had a good FD- I’m not eating until tonight, so half with you!
    Dave- made it worth going to the speedway if you won! Enjoy the breakfast & hope that the weather clears…
    Hemmy- looked up the afternoon tea- the place looks very nice!
    Jean- have a good day, I’m sure you’ll be busy! Puppy should be ready around 7th September, but we’re away twice before that, so trying to be organised!
    Have done a workout & 2 lots of washing already this morning, supposed to be raining, but okay at the moment… might get a walk in with Mum later- started my Contented Dementia book, might need some tips for her, she’s getting really repetitive at the moment & starting to get quite fixated on certain things, like F-I-L would. (At the moment it’s their new neighbour at the caravan, quite a character & she keeps telling us over & over about her escapades, entertaining the first time, but not the 10th!) A neighbour we’re quite friendly with is also getting quite bad, I think they’ll be needing some help before long.
    & on another not very cheerful note, youngest gets his AS level results today! & then it’ll be decision time for him as to whether he stays at school, or gets more hours at work…

Morning All…
    A rainy start this morning clearing later…

A cleaning morning planned to keep busy as it’s our fast day today…we deep cleaned our dyson cordless as it smelt dusty..so will be using that one……..so doing the deep clean to the large one today, I think it’s throwing dusty smells out too…..a job I don’t do, only just general emptying..

A bit of cross stitch later…

Dave…
    You must take Denise to speedway more if she makes them win…lol

Pseu…
    Good luck on your second fast today…we will be with you…

Hedgehog…
    Good to get the breaks in before the puppy arrives…it won’t be long to wait..

The dementia book is frightening…for us oldies…but best to be prepared….Steves sister and my sister are both 75 and both very repetitive and continue just talking over you and just don’t listen…😬

You are a busy bee this morning on the go early…enjoy your walk later..

A lazy start for us this morning still in PJs…lol

Jean x

Ha, wish I was still in my PJs!

I’m having a bit of trouble with my parents, my dad has cancer and they have him on so many drugs that he keeps having ‘funny turns’ where he goes completely vacant and if you don’t get to him quickly and sit him down then he just collapses, it’s very scary. My cousin was working on their roof one day and found my dad lying in the driveway. My mother keeps forgetting the odd thing too, it’s only minor now but it’s a worry for the future – she asked me where I got my bathroom rug from when we’d been shopping together for it a month or so earlier, and I didn’t just grab it from the shelf we had a long drawn out debate over which one to get. :S

HH, any news on the AS results yet? Good going on getting a work out done already! Are you still doing your squats?

The coastal explorer boat that goes around the Gower saw a pod of 50 dolphins a few days ago, I’m sick with jealousy! Whales and dolphins are my thing, just what I want to aim to be working with.

Pseu…
    How old is your mum and dad, younger than me I think…it’s a worry the cancer and tablets and mum too…we go again to hospital with Steves cancer at the end of the month..hoping things are still stable…

We are going on a trip on the Humber on a very old Sloop boat on Saturday, a belated birthday present for me..hoping to get the sails up, about a 4 to 5 hour ride…my ancestors for three generations, worked on the Humber Keels…they are very similar but the sails are different…weather looks good but I will take fleece could be windy…still I need some wind…

Housework done upstairs, a coffee now then shower…still in our PJs 😂…

Have a good day…

Jean x

Jean- still in your PJs at 11.30! Keep busy & hope that the FD goes quickly for you… I need to clean my hoover too, although after I’d hoovered up some spilt coffee grains, it smelt really nice for a while! The day out on Saturday sounds good!
    Pseudo- That sounds a real worry with your Dad, & your mum getting forgetful too. I hope that your dad’ll go back to his GP & maybe get his medication reviewed, & have some investigations into the blackouts?
    AS results as expected, not at all good, so that’s decided it for him! I think he’ll be relieved to have the decision made, they’re short staffed at co-op, so I’m sure he can pick up some more contracted hours to keep him busy!
    Pottering about at the moment, going to cut hubby’s hair soon- it tipped it down earlier & is still raining hard, so definitely no walk! & Mum had got confused over which day her hair appt. was so is busy until later this afternoon anyway, oh dear!!
    Keep strong if you’re fasting!

Dad’s 68, Mam is 67 next month. He’s had loads of investigations and medication tweaking but it doesn’t seem to be helping at all. They had him in hospital for weeks so they could do tests but still nothing came of it.

Jean – I love going on boats, any excuse and I’d be on one, going on a sloop sounds great fun!

HH – Was he expecting the results to not be great?

If any of you are after walking gear Lidl have hiking stuff in from today.

Afternoon All…
    We had our showers at 12.15 after the upstairs cleaning…popped to caravan to take washing back, tea towels and bath towels etc…

Still going strong on our FD…few more jobs to do yet…grass to cut?? Clean the Dyson…

Pseu..
    They are just younger than us…big 70 for us next year….shame on the walking stuff we have stopped with Steve being unwell..I must start again…

Hedgehog..
    Looks like a plan in place for son, hope he’s not too disappointed …we are not expecting much for next weeks results for grandson….

Good news on the 19 year old he is collecting a works van tomorrow he is so pleased…he can put all his work tools in as he is working around the country..maybe they are going to let him do some jobs on his own, as he is now starting his third year apprenticeship.

We are having omelette and salad for tonight…a couple of hours to wait yet….

Jean x

In sunny Swindon now, ready for the speedway tonight,not looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday 🤐🤐🤐.

Hi all… Having a wee break watching the boy at his swimming lesson. I don’t think ill fit a FD in this week, but keeping my day’s light – soup again tonight before I head out for work. I’m only recording weight and measurements every month now, as things are so slow, so will have to show great discipline if I’m to have something to celebrate in a couple if weeks. Hope springs eternal!

Everyone keeping busy and fasting well, from the sounds of it.

Mx

Apart from me, fasting anyway.Keeping ok,though a bit stiff after sitting on the grass at speedway last night.

Evening All…
    Just cut the grass and cleaned my Dyson, it’s on a 24 hour dry now…going to eat shortly a bit late for us…

Dave..
    Glad all is well and you are enjoying yourself..

Minols..
    It’s a good idea once a month weigh in….but I don’t think I could keep off the scales that long 😂

Jean x

The sky is a weird colour, I think it’s called ‘blue’, and there’s a bright light in it that Google tells me is the sun. Only for a couple of hours though, and the wind ensures it’s still cold.

Evening!
    Pseudo- we had that strange thing in the sky for about half an hour this evening! Yes, son’s results were expected! Sometimes you have to let ’em make their own mistakes…
    Minols- I couldn’t keep off the scales that long either! But a lot of people say it’s better to weigh monthly, irons out the little blips & stops you stressing about them…
    Jean- made up for the lazy morning then!
    Dave- enjoy Swindon!
    Saw parents this afternoon- for a change she didn’t repeat everything about their caravan neighbour, we heard all about the fish shop man who has cancer- AGAIN! The Contented Dementia book is really interesting though!
    Lovely stir fry for dinner tonight!

I struggle to weigh even once a month, I have a real aversion to it. I try to judge by how my clothes fit and how I feel. It would probably be beneficial to me to weigh more often but I just hate it too much.

Morning!
    Pseudo- I think that’s a healthier way to be, as long as you don’t go too low without realising! I’d rather be like that than stress over every pound… but I can’t keep away! The only time I’m happy to keep away is when I’ve had spells of definitely putting on weight in the past, I can certainly avoid them then. Hopefully I can nip any weight gain in the bud this time with fasting & maintain this weight, I feel too old for all the yo-yoing now!
    Dave- I’d keep off the scales for a bit if I were you, until you’ve fitted in a couple of FDs anyway!
    Seeing my new H-S family this afternoon- she wants me to come over at 3.30, which is a weird time, as the visits as usually 3 hrs, I guess maybe having me around so she can get dinner going will be helpful. This is only a very temporary family, filling in for her other volunteer for a few weeks. Will work out fine this week, as we’re out tonight for dinner- son has been given £100 towards a meal for getting the most sales recently, they give bonuses every so often as incentives. He was going to take his girlfriend out but they never organised it.
    Anyone fasting today? Have a good day everyone!

Morning all, I’m in the office early this morning, work up at half 5, lay about for a while then decided I might as well just get up.

HH, £100 for a meal is nice! Do you know where you’re going?
    That’s why I like going by my clothes… they’re a good judge. At the moment they are loose, because they always are after an FD, but I’m not ready to size down yet – this morning I couldn’t probably squeeze into a lower size, tonight after having a big meal then probably not.
    My mother told me I look like I’ve lost weight, so I think I’m doing something right.

Jean, another busy day for you or did you get everything done yesterday?

Minols, all sounds super busy on your end!

Dave, hope you’re enjoying the holiday, no point stressing about weight when it’s time to be off enjoying yourself. Hope the weather turned out decent.

Any fasters today? I did well the last couple of days, finding an absorbing documentary definitely helps. Not fasting today but unlikely to have anything until dinner time as usual – not planned really, just no food in the office and I’ve got a Tesco shop to pick up on the way home.

Btw, has anyone tried paneer? Tesco have started doing it, thought I’d give it a try… using cheese in curry grosses me out but if it’s so popular in India it can’t be as bad as it sounds.

Tch, article on BBC this morning saying low carb diets are dangerous, but the ‘study’ relies on people just remembering how many carbs they ate over an extended amount of time. Who on earth eats a normal diet and remembers their carb amounts? They’re just going to be rough estimates, and if that doesn’t result in a fatally flawed study I don’t know what does. Also the supposedly dangerous results seem to focus on people doing a carnivore diet (which I’d argue is a wholly different beast to general low carb) and makes a big deal of people not getting nutrients from veggies… I ate loads of veggies before keto, and eat loads of veggies now. So sick of these sweeping studies saying things are dangerous based on blatantly poor research – why are people wasting their time doing half-baked studies, it’s the epitome of bad science.
    Do you remember when we were all told not to eat eggs because they caused cancer? Then suddenly they’re a superfood.

Weather has been good,just had breakfast so driving home soon,I hope the M5 is better going home,got stuck coming down here,had a walkabout in the motorway coming.I expect I have put a few pounds on but no worries,it was worth it 😋

Morning All…

Sunny here…glad we are sharing it around….

Weigh in for us me the same..( that’s 4 weeks now)…Steve 2 lb on , still we ate a lot on holiday…we are both OK about it…

Doctors for Steve with his bursitis this morning..injection did nothing for him last time…

Grandson has gone down to Telford on train at 5.30 this morning to pick his works van, he is so excited also he has got a permanent contract as trainee field service engineer, pay rise too…we are so pleased and proud of him….his Dad wasn’t talking to him over the van last night and the parking…there’s no problem at all as plenty of space…..no fuss, or pleased or anything, Steve is so very angry at him…how you can’t be pleased for your own son…..he could of talked him through driving a van and it’s automatic too…Steves talked him through a few things this morning …and different road speeds too….he has only been driving a year..

Hedgehog…
    Good luck with the HS family hope they are nice, yes it seems a bit late..I agree with you these studies they never feel or sound right and all the wrong information we have had over these last 50 years, well for me…I think go with your gut feeling for your own body, we are all different.

Enjoy your meal out, your son has done really well, nice they appreciate his sales…

Pseu..
    Up and out early…no idea on paneer, although like you say a lot used in Indian cooking..no fasting for us day off…

Dave..
    Enjoy your day… forget the scales 😀

Nothing planned today only doctors and shopping……grandson calling to show us his van 😀 pm

Jean x

Pseudo- totally agree on the study, a typical scaremongering headline grabbing load of rubbish! I’ve had paneer- hasn’t really got any flavour! Does keep it’s shape though; I marinated it & put it on the BBQ. We’re just going to a local pub by the river, all 4 of us, they always do good food although I think they’re pretty busy tonight.
    Jean- hope the grandson enjoys the van & responsibility, good job he’s got you & Steve to be proud of him if his Dad isn’t…well done to you being the same weight after your holiday!
    Dave- hope the traffic clears for you, have a safe journey, & I bet Heidi will be pleased to see you when you get home, unlike your scales!!
    My scales were very friendly today, back down to my target weight after our holiday… but it’ll go back up next week as I probably won’t be able to keep to keto…

Just got home, Heidi went ballistic, traffic not too bad,but was awful going the other way,we are going back next week so we will try to get past knutsford before we get on the M6.Heidi jumped so much she is asleep now😁😁😁, will wake her up for a walk.

I am sooooo hungry, can’t wait for home time. Planning my dinner out in detail, I’m going to be gutted if things are out of stock!

Haddock and chips for tea,see the week out😈😈😈, Heidi is following me everywhere I go😍

Pseudo- hope you get everything you need, what are you planning? If you get hungry in the day, do you never have anything at lunchtime? Anything planned for the weekend?
    Dave- enjoy the fish & chips!
    Jean- how did Steve get on at the doctors, was he having a second injection? The injections didn’t help hubby’s elbows either.
    H-S visit was a bit of a shambles- I forgot to ring before to double check if they’d moved out for building work, & Mum forgot to ring to say they’d changed plans, so went to the wrong place, then I had a mental blank & couldn’t remember the way to the other house, what a melon! The family are lovely though, & the little boy I was helping is adorable- he is so smiley & cuddly (but also likes to suck on your clothes!). He loves someone to help him walk round as he can’t walk by himself, so spent the whole time doing that, which was quite hard work! The house is literally a building site, managed to slip while I was helping him over the end of the extension & grazed all my leg, I’ll have a lovely bruise tomorrow I think! But at least mum had a bit of time to get things done before she goes to work, & the little boy had some one to one time… Seeing them again next week.
    Looking forward to dinner tonight too!

HH, I don’t usually get hungry in the day, in fact eating in the day usually makes me feel queasy. If I do decide I want something there is an ASDA across the road from my office… I was just too lazy to go there today!
    I got chicken, which is very rare, and I’m going to make a big caesar salad with it, mmm. I also pan fried some asparagus in butter when I first got home because by then I was ravenous. Nope not doing anything this weekend, there are some walks on but we’re forecast rain so I think I’ll stay in. Hope your pub meal is nice!

Hi all… Sitting at the edge of a windy field watching the boy play shinty… The summer holidays are well and truly over for us! Oh sitting next to me just commented ‘nearly dark’…

Going passed the chippy on the way home… And not just going passed, if you know what I mean! FD will get serious from Sunday again.

Jean – I only record once a month… I’m still on the scales regularly to keep an eye on things. I’d love it to be otherwise but I can’t!

HH – well done on making the most of your HS visit. Not easy but makes such a difference to the family.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Mx

Evening All…
    Grandson arrived with the van…a VW and very nice two years old…he thinks he will get a larger one in February…he’s is very pleased and fussy…stayed quite a while….

Doctors arranging a MRI scan for Steve within the month..see what’s happening and another blood test …we did really push for it….he wanted physio and more pain tablets, as we said when we know the problem we can see which way we want to go…we was in 30 mins, quite a queue when we got out..😬

Dave..
    Glad you are back safe and sound enjoy the chippy…

Hedgehog..
    Hope you are ok tomorrow without bruises…at least you helped…enjoy your meal…

Minols..
    Yes I would have to keep an eye on the scales even logging once a month…the nights are drawing in..

Pseu..
    Have a lovely lazy weekend..

Just had a lovely steak dinner and wine…leading into my belated birthday present my trip on the Humber tomorrow hoping in full sail…off quite early in the morning…

Have a lovely weekend all…

Kwan x

Kwan? Have you changed your name Jean? Lol!

😂😂😂 one too many wines!!

Morning all!
    Kwan- I think that should stick Jean! Lol! Glad your grandson knows where to go for some help & praise! He sounds like he is doing very well! Have a lovely boat trip today!
    Pseudo- was the salad good? I love asparagus, cook it like that too now I’m on keto!
    Minols- it’s amazing the difference in sunset times across the country, we’re noticing how early it’s getting dark now 🙁 I would struggle if I went near a chippy too!
    Our meal out was lovely, but I think they got a bit confused with the order- I asked for no chips but salad instead- they did mine & son’s without chips, & still only a tiny salad garnish! But I had his salad & gave him my ciabatta roll, so he had enough. Did have a couple of mouthfuls of his brownie sundae which he couldn’t finish, not very keto, it was lovely though! No cheeseboard on the menu, it was on their online one 🙁 🙁 🙁

Morning All…
    Up ready and nearly off…looking forward to the trip ..will the sails go up ….please..

My ancestors of three generations worked on these boats, a trip back in history for both of us…

Hedgehog..
    Glad the meal went well even a bit mixed up..we are eating out at Ask, when we finish our sail it’s just across the road…

We are getting dark now on a night, and chilly in bed too…the next duvet tog may be on tonight if I can get bothered…lol

Chat when I am back…have a good day everyone…

Jean x

a successful and safe holiday!

Must have ate like a pig,put on half A stone,oink oink.Decided I am going to get weighed the last day of the month in future.

Jean- hope your day has been lovely!
    Dave- Told you not to go near the scales until you’ve done a couple of FDs! I think when you’ve been cutting back it goes on again quickly, hopefully off quick too!
    Daniela- hi, glad you had a good trip!
    We were out early to a car boot again- got some chicken wire & posts to puppy proof the veg beds, got that done this afternoon & some tidying up in the garden, everything’s going mad again after the rain. And I have grass growing from the seeds I sowed, well I did have, but hubby is a clumsy lump in the garden & nearly trampled it all doing the fencing! I was restrained! Also got more bird food- as hubby said, it was very cheep, & a beautiful little coat for my friend’s daughter. We knew the chap selling it, (his granddaughter’s), he told us an old work colleague has passed away this week, will have to look out for his funeral as he was the one who did matchmaking & got hubby & I together.
    Have a good evening everyone!

Evening All…
    We have had a lovely day..a 5 hours sail on the Humber, full sail and no engine…quite emotional…we had a meal at Ask, a visit to daughters…just got in…

A low day tomorrow on the food….

Dave…
    It will soon come off a couple of fasts and being thoughtful with food…you have to enjoy your breaks…not a diet it’s a way of life….

Hedgehog..
    All set for this puppy a lot of work involved….all very sunny here after a cloudy day…shame on the funeral, nice to be match maked…lol

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- glad that you had a lovely day… are you sticking with Monday & Thursday fasting, or going to go for 3 days again?
    Pseudo- hope you’re enjoying your lazy weekend?
    Dave- having a Sunday roast today?
    Minols- your busy day, have a good one…
    Kay- thinking of you, big hugs…
    Lynne- must be coming home from holidays soon, hope you’ve had a lovely time!
    Hope everyone else is okay?
    Got ironing to do today, make sure boys have their uniforms all ready, food ready etc. again as we’re off to Whistable early tomorrow. Was going to have a low weekend food-wise before we go, hasn’t quite happened, although nothing I shouldn’t have had!! I don’t think I’ll be able to stick to keto very well the next few days, but it isn’t long, I’ll be back to fasting on Thursday!

Viewing 50 posts - 18,551 through 18,600 (of 35,397 total)

You must be logged in to reply.