Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,910 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 5 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 12,151 through 12,200 (of 35,397 total)

• Didnt manage a proper FD after all, but havent had too many calories in the end, so thats ok.

KT, that sounds like a successful day. Small steps remember.

Jean, I agree you may both gain a little first but the fasts will be quite different to your TDEE days, so it should kick in.

Mrs O, seems like you are all prepped and ready for hols, just a couple more days.

Hemmy, I hope you have a nice catch up with your friend. All you can do is listen and be there, she has to come to her own decision as well you know. Nice to have peopKe comment on your weight loss 🙂

Tammy, how was your day?

Aud, hows your back?

Clare, I know how you feel with the crap sleep! Hope you get more tonight.

Shera, hope you are feeling better. Are you planning on going back to work tomorrow?

Heading off to bed shortly and hoping for a good sleep.

Night all x

Thanks for asking kay, I have actually had a very good easy fast, much better than I expected.

Think I will aim for a good nfd tomorrow and fast Thursday, just start with 2 this week and if I actually manage that, then will aim for my usual (used to be anyway) 3 next week.

Speak to you all tomorrow

Yes Kay I have to. Still not 100% but the rest has done me good. I’ll be in exam for 3 days so at least just sat down and no need to ‘perform ‘ like a normal school day.

Jean – oh how sad. You must all be feeling shaken up. As you say, at least she was doing what she loved.
    Thank you for the site recommendation – I’ll be having a look. I’ve recently been trying to eat a bit less meat for the environment so new ideas are always welcome. Definitely all about the wholesome food thing too.

Hemmy – it’s so nice when friends notice you lost weight! You should tell them we all love wine and food too haha and yet here we are. As we all know, it’s the only diet that’s not really a diet at all…

KT – well done! That definitely is an achievement and you should be proud of every little step like that.

Well done to today’s fasters. I’ve finished my FD too and thinking of the culinary delights that tomorrow bears…

Night all x

Well I got as far as sitting in the car. Had difficult night. Felt rubbish again but got showered dressed etc. Got in car and just couldn’t drive off. I’m also filled with guilt as my absence impacts on others.

Rowena – I’m so sorry you still aren’t feeling good. It’s much easier said than done, but try not to feel guilty. It’s not your fault you’re ill, and it’s far better all round that you get better and are then able to give it your all when you’re back. Rest up today ❤️

NFD for me. I woke up really early but I’m ready to have a very productive morning of revision. I went for a shop yesterday and it’s funny how much stocking up on lots of fruit and vegetables makes you feel so much more motivated. If I fill my breakfast bowl with loads of colourful fruit, I crave junk so much less.

X

Morning All…
    A bit of a late start this morning…dull here at the moment…

Colouring my hair this morning…did you get yours done Kay?…I am at the hairdressers for it cutting on Friday last time I went my roots were embarrassing…lol….so must be done this time…

Hemmy…
    Lovely your friends noticed the new you…would be nice if they joined you or even here….some people just won’t change and alter things…we both know the wine and cakes have to be reduced…lol

I have got two people doing 5.2 at the moment so pleased with that..they are doing well, ones got about a stone off she used to go to SW with me a long time ago…she was amazed how I was doing on here..shes the one who borrowed my book….now her friend has started…

It’s so sad about your friend but she will know when it’s time to move on…something will just click…its lovely she has your ear…you are a good friend.

Mrs O..
    You sound all poshed up and ready to go…an early start, a sleep on the plane and pass the time…well I usually try and do that and a good book. Have a really great time we will want to know about it when you get back….😎…a few gins in the hot sun sounds great….

KT…
    Well done…. as they say small steps it takes a while to get your head around it…nice to have you back…

Kay..
    It’s not bad if it was a low day, it happens….Steve came in at about 780 cals not a good FD but we are now weighting everything…I have bought a lot of different food, really trying to shake things up. Just found a chicken Dahl recipe with the lentils…I think I could get away with lentils in a curry…little steps…lol

Tammy…
    Glad you seem to be back on board it’s hard when you have been off it a while…it’s like starting again..well done..

Rowena…
    Look after yourself because no one else will….you are burnt out you need rest….the team at school will sort the children out, if they don’t know it now it’s too late…you have sorted them through it during the year…
    Take care 💕

Ellie…
    Thanks, she feels not so much like crying now just sad…a good way to go if you could choose…….good luck with your revision today..

That site does lovely rice cake ideas, sweet and savoury…the rice cake is really to hold the filling then all heathy stuff on top…I was sat most of the day watching her videos and healthy choices..the savoury not for me but for veggies some good ideas…healthy choc spread…healthy raspberry jam, no sugar! They sound nice..😀

Audrey…
    Hope your backs feeling better today…hope you are being good food wise..lol

Have a good day whaterever you all are doing…

Live each day as it comes because we don’t know about tomorrow…😀

Jean x

Morning all

Having a really rubbish morning at work, loads of problems so only dropping in quickly, I’ll try and catch up properly later.

Loved my pizza last night, chicken & chorizo on a sourdough base – only about £1.50 from Aldi and 800 calories so I could eat it all 🙂 I just really fancied something like that.

NFD today & boyfriend round for tea so I’ll definitely be at the upper end of my tdee lol.

Have a great day all, Clare x

Clare…
    Hope things improve as the day goes on…

Pizza sounded good for the calories…must look at that……sourdough base? Does it taste any different?

Have a good evening

Jean x

Hi all

I am still here..struggling with my back so resting up as best I can at the Caravan..
    No fast at all this week so goodness knows what I will weigh… Ian doesn’t do healthy food bless him..

Back tomorrow good luck all

Audrey x

Audrey…
    I think Ian needs some training….lol…I have Steve training on the food scales this morning…lol…we will get there….

Hoping you soon feel better….fasting can wait a week …

Pouring with rain here…trying to start and get some caravan things together for next week..

Xx

All quiet on here…

Anyone joining us tomorrow fasting?

I got my hair coloured this morning but not done much more…rained all day…the grass has been growing before our eyes in desperate need of the water.

Mrs O…
    Have a good flight tomorrow and have a lovely time….lots of drinking and food…😀

Jean x

day 2 of no binge foods
    and trying to remember to drink a lot more water
    needless to say – I don’t feel great!

Jean – sounds like a great site! I find all these sorts of cooking videos so mesmerising.. the jam sounds really good as well. I often make a healthy jam by microwaving whatever frozen fruit (cherries, strawberries and blueberries all work especially well) until bubbling, then adding in some chia seeds and letting it sit. The chia seeds make it “gel” like jam and you’ll be surprised it doesn’t really need any added sugar. Oh and I finally heeded your advice on a trip into town today and popped into Holland and Barrett to pick up some magnesium tablets. I only managed 4 hours’ last night after my FD. High time for some drastic action! I’ve had a really busy day, walked all over, worked out, and have had a warm milk. Praying for good things!

Clare – that pizza! Mmmmm that must’ve been so delicious. Sometimes that’s just what you need too.

Audrey – don’t worry about it for now. Any weight that goes on quickly will come off quickly when you pick up fasting again.

FD for me too tomorrow Jean. My soup dinner is already prepped and ready to go.

x

Ellie…
    Have you pre looked at the jam…lol..😂..that’s how they make it…good girl, I am just learning. I have my chia seeds they are sat in my cupboard this last month don’t know what to do with them….I know now..lol

KT…
    Well done…keep going…

Jean x

Thanks guys work finished cab picking us Up at 4.45am yawn. Behave yourselves while I am away! Xx

Hi folks

Sorry, been out of action over the last week or so. Haven’t caught up on posts, but hope everyone is well

Had my consultant appointment today (new consultant) and had a very painful day with 18 needles in my legs and lots of blood. 12 of the injections were with a kick ass needle the size of my fist (I kid of course but I have only seen that thick a needle on my dads farm with his cows!). It was a probe to measure the compression in my legs before and after walking and low and behold it confirmed the diagnosis of chronic exhertional compartment syndrome. It’s been two years of troublesome legs with massive problems walking and exercise, but at least we have a confirmed diagnosis. Surgery in the summer which I am not looking forward to, but at least we will get this sorted.

With all of this going on I have only stuck to my TDEE the past week and as I am going on holiday on Friday I don’t think I will fast until I get back. But all systems go then-i want to loose weight for the surgery and the wedding!! I have been drinking loads of water over the last week and I really feel that has been making a big difference. Thank god for fusion water bottles with built in straws! I drink soooo much more with a straw.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and looking forward to catching up with you in just over a week. May pop in between now and then. Until Friday, I am resting and elevating my legs after today’s excitement.

Jo xxx

Mrs O, have a fab holiday 🙂

Jo, take it easy, it sounds like you have gone through the mill today.

Aud, hope your back starts getting better. You could supervise and instruct Ian in the kitchen…lol…maybe not.

Jean, yes I managed to colour my hair so the greys are covered again!

Clare, hope your evening helped put your dwy behind you.

Shera, you obviously need to rest up some more, so dont feel guilty. There is no point you being there if you arent well, it wouldnt be good for you or the children.

KT, well done for getting back into it, you’ll soon be feeling better.

Ellie, I wonder if your anxieties and the fact that your brain is working hard is affecting your sleep? I was awake at 5am for about an hour last night, but otherwise slept for a good few hours, but feel shattered. Might go back on the magnesium – I just dont remember to take it!

Tammy, how was today?

I was ok with my food until I opened some chocolate before bed and ate far too much of it. So yes Im fasting tomorrow with the rest of you.

Sorry if Ive missed anyone out.

Catch you tomorrow x

Hi guys, sorry late check in.

Like you kay I did well until hubby bought yummy pudding, but nfd so no great harm.

I too am fasting tomorrow.

Catch you then

Tammy xxx

Good morning FB Brits hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

Lovely to see the sun after 2 awful days. Its a shame I have to go shopping.
    My garden really calls. Lol.

A lovely day yesterday with my friend.. a good chat and nice lunch. Sorted a nice lunch venue for her Birthday at the end of the month.

Mrs O hope you have a lovely holiday and safe journeys. Xx

Audrey …take care of your back .. rest. Xx

Kay .. A bit of chocolate is good for you. Good luck today with FD. Xx

Jo… take care of yourself. Xx

Tammy .. ease back in gently. Xx

Ende .. hope the magnesium helps with your sleeping. Think it can take a little while . Xx

KT… Well done … keep going baby steps at a time. Xx

Claire .. hope you enjoyed your evening. Xx

Shera… Hope today is better for you. Xx

Sym… At least you got your hair done out of the way … I hate the job too.. Lol.

You will be getting on now with preparing the caravan for you holiday .. the sun is storing its self for you. Lol.

Its been a busy week for me… quite nice but I will be glad of my own company in my garden tomorrow. Enjoy your day. Xx

Have a good day all. Xx

Brit Lovelies…

Say the truth that’s in your heart…. … Be kind…. Be weird…… There’s no time for anything else.” Xx

Morning everyone, I’m fasting today too 🙂

Good luck with the day … lets make it a good one 🙂

The sun is shining 🙂

xx

Why to Eat Fruit for Breakfast ?

1. Fruit for breakfast is the perfect way to ‘break the overnight fast’, as it gently wakes the digestive system and metabolism up from a semi-slumber, all without the harsh adrenal jolt of a coffee or fatty meal.
    2. If you eat enough fruit for breakfast you will not require a coffee as the natural fruit sugars keep the brain sharp and energized.
    3. Between the hours of 7-11 AM the body is doing the heaviest detoxification, so eating fruits (especially during this time) ensures healing energy is being used for detoxification rather than being wasted on digesting heavy fatty foods.
    4. Fruit for breakfast promotes nice fluffy fruity floaters or in order words – large satisfying bowel movements. The fruit fibre clears the colon like a broom, leaving you feeling light, refreshed and ready to go.
    5. People who eat fruit only for breakfast have been shown to be leaner, healthier and more productive

Morning All…

A lovely morning here….with the rain for two days I could nearly see the lawn growing….lol..looks lush…and long..

FD for us today….Steve’s face was a picture when measuring three lots of different cereal this morning..he decided the best bet was his two shreddied wheat…no banana!

Hemmy…
    A here here for fruit…I have had four different mixed this morning…

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday…have a lovely day with Mum shopping…garden will call tomorrow there will be lots to do.

Jo…
    A not good day yesterday, rest up today and rest your leg…sounds as if it could be bruised and sore a lot…have a good holiday away in Greece and come back to us and let us know what you have been up too…😎

Kay…
    You feel so much better when your hair gets done…your hair is a lovely colour, mine was that colour when younger but from a bottle but I loved it…..before too much grey crept in…and had to go blonde ☹️

Tammy..
    Have a good FD after your pudding…lol

A few of us fasting let’s do a good one…eggs for tonight for us and weigh in tomorrow hope it’s a good one Kay and you too…

Out shopping for bits and pieces away from the eating…lol

Jean x

Kay I sent you friend request xx

Morning all

Fast day with a hangover, not sure how this is going to go lol – however I have found the cure to not sleeping, sling a bottle of red wine down my neck before bed!!

Had only allowed for half a bottle each last night but got carried away singing along to 80’s movie soundtrack countdown on some random music channel on tv and we drank 2 bottles. All good fun I just need to get through today though!

Back later, have a good day all. Clare x

Jean – oh perfect that you have chia seeds sitting around! Chia pudding has been all the rage, i.e. the seeds mixed with milk and left to sit and absorb overnight, but personally it’s a bit too much like frogspawn for my liking haha! The seeds had been in the cupboard for ages until I figured how good they were for “jam”.

KT – well done! Taking each day as it comes is the way to go and another victory for you.

Mrs O – have an absolutely fabulous time away.

Kay – ahh well, chocolate is good for the soul. It’s weird, I think underlying stress is definitely not helping, but after a fast day, I just have this alertness all night. I’ve read up and it’s something to do with your body increasing its adrenaline to give you energy to find food. I’m wondering whether to try to spread out today’s FD calories a little more so my body doesn’t recognise it as a reduced calorie day (usually I have them all for dinner so go 24 hours without food).

Hemmy – it’s finally a nice day here too, such a welcome break after all this rain. I was about to make myself a very strong coffee… but am now thinking of coming to that a little later and starting with some strawberries instead.

Clare – hangover fasting can be a slight struggle, but I sometimes enjoy them more in a weird way? A regular hangover day would see me consuming everything and anything, so it’s quite nice to feel virtuous and not give in to any of those cravings. Sounds like you had a fun night.

Will be weighing in tomorrow probably, but I’m not particularly positive. Almost every day of this month I’ve weighed exactly the same. Now I’ve not been holding back on NFDs, but every other day I’ve fasted and stuck to my 500 calories… I’ve definitely created a bigger calorie deficit than I’m seeing. I’ve noticed the fat on my stomach has got a lot spongier though, and apparently this is when the fat cells are “gone” but temporarily filled with water, and they’ll disappear all of a sudden in a scale swoosh. Fingers crossed….

X

Morning ladies, a beautiful one here

Hemmy, nothing better than lunch with a friend, enjoy the garden, fruit never dies it for me a breakfast, I normally do porridge, maybe I should try it for a week.

MrsO enjoy your holiday.

Audrey hope your back is improving

Kay, I do love getting my dyed am getting ambitious in my old age and am pink at the moment.

Clare, drinking on a school night, lucky you, but not so lucky the hangover, hope the fast goes ok.

Jean, my hubby actually cut the grass yesterday (after being told to), first time in 10yrs, he made a total mess of it but I didn’t say anything.

Well I am fasting as well, so that’s me, Jean, Steve, DF(Good morning, hope your good), Clare, anyone else?

Can you tell I had a bit of paper and wrote stuff down to do replies, so much easier for my brain, if this is me at 46, god help me at 70 😃

Endellion, I must of missed your post, it’s just pinged though on email.

The whoosh is brilliant, it does give you a boost, when I first started I went about 6 weeks losing a pound a week then suddenly I lost 5lbs, it came at just the right time for motivation.

Hopefully it will happen soon.

x

Hi all

Thanks for wishing me well. I feel much better today. I’m in the a level exam as we speak. Nfd for me tiday. Not sure if I’ve been silly planning 3 this week as I won’t be doing 3 next week. Not sure if that will give a false weight reading. Anyway. Aren’t people funny sometimes! ! My colleague who I thought was also a friend totally ignored my texts while I was off ill. Today I was in the dept when she arrived and she didn’t even come in to say hi are you better. I then bumped into her after and she was pleasant enough but just spoke about work stuff. Bizarre. This is one of the reasons I hate being off as some people are funny with you. I suppose it’s because it impacts on them. Oh well….. trying to pretend I don’t care and just focus on work!!!

Hi everyone

I am still here in pain unfortunately… BBQ is planned for tea it’s a lovely sunny day here very pleasant…

Off home on Saturday or Sunday hope back is better by then so I can travel.. I have, however, got lots of pain killers and diazepam so should be ok..

Hope everyone is ok

Aud x

Jo – I missed your post earlier. Rest those legs… at least a diagnosis means being able to treat it all the better. You’ve got two really good weight loss targets to aim for too.

Tammy – ooh wow 5lbs in one go would be amazing! Fasting with you today. I split my fast up today and had my usual “FD after dinner snack” (a scoop of protein powder with a big handful of frozen berries, which blends up with water into a big thick fluffy bowl of fruity goodness for around 150 very filling calories) around midday today. Maybe I should do this more often! Doesn’t feel like a fast at all as all those hunger pangs are gone so far.

Rowena – sounds like she’s acting really odd.. some people don’t cope with stress well and immediately think the worst of others..

Audrey – enjoy the BBQ and hopefully the back will ease up by the weekend.

x

Afternoon All…

Had a good few hours out…got Steve some shoes but still would like trainers…grass dry so cut both back and front…. a job very needed after the rain….

All going good here…a coffee out and one just now….😀

Clare…
    Sounded you had a very good night…hope your hangover is improving….

Ellie…
    Back to our chai raspberry jam…is it worth doing, tastes good, don’t bother, frog spawn…lol…yummy?? Does it taste like normal jam?

Well done on today the shake sounds good…chai seeds?..lol

Tammy…
    You did very well remembering us all…lol…about time he cut the grass!…I am still waiting for this whooosh feeling….😂

Rowena…
    As long as you are feeling better who cares…I hate friends like that, I seem to see through people sometimes I feel better without them…..some work colleagues are strange and gossipy…..rest up tonight don’t be doing much school work stuff…glad you are feeling better…

Audrey…
    You are going through it again…just take care of yourself…hope you can get home…💕

Jo…
    Hope you are feeling not so sore today…and getting your packing done for tomorrow….will you have to wear flight socks …have you asked?….be careful…lovely sun shine have a good holiday…😎

Keep going fasters I feel we are all winning…😀

Jean x

Yes I think it really is worth trying! I first bought them to try these chia pudding recipes mixed with milk and yoghurt and was really not impressed, so they were relegated to the back of the cupboard… until I realised the jam trick. Mixed with fruit though I think they’re great! Raspberries might need a little sugar to sweeten but frozen cherries and blueberries I find need no extra sugar and there’s no frogspawniness 😘 Just yummy healthy homemade jam with much fewer calories too. I’ve totally rethought my opinion of chia seeds haha (just don’t mix them with milk, in my opinion. I absolutely can’t understand why people enjoy that…).

Ellie…
    You have talked me into it…lol….I have got a lovely healthy ganola recipe, I think a dollop of this jam on top of granola then a bit of fresh fruit might be nice…just to eat the bought ganola first….

Must do some jam to take away next week..

Thanks for that

Xxx

Thanks Jean. I will take your advice. To be honest I am so worn out I can’t do anything but chill out! I literally have sat at the same desk all day in the exam. Done lots of marking and bits and bobs so that’s good. By lunchtime it hit me and I was ready to collapse! !

If anyone wants to befriend me on fb I’m Rowena Sterry and my pic is me from side angle looking out to sea!!

Rowena…I have sent friend request…xx

Got it 🙂

Hemmy, interesting read on the fruit. I stopped eating fruit a while ago due to the sugar content and calories but maybe I’ll allow myself some berries now and again! Hope your shopping trip was nice.

Jean, my actual hair colour is a boring mid brown, but I went light for years. Now I cant cope with the root growth, so play with darker colours. Its more mahogany at the mo. I bet Steve was muttering under his breath, over his cut down breakfast…lol

Clare, how did your day go after last nights red wine?? Ii

Ellie, did you spread your cals out through the day in the end? I havent noticed being alert and wide awake after fasting, but others have said they have.

Tammy, I have yet to experience the woosh effect 🙁

Rowena, glad you feeling better but take it easy.

Aud, did you have the bbq? It was quite a nice evening here in the end.

Hmm… all this talk about chia seeds…I tried them a while ago but they didn’t really do it for me.

Has the fasting gone then? Ive done good 🙂 The only calories Ive had today are from sugar free squash 😉
    Weigh in tomorrow, but just expecting to stay the same as last week as still overeating on my NFDs and still got IBS problems.

I get a lie in tomorrow morning as Ive swapped my hours around a bit as Neil is working in the morning and at the moment we dont like leaving Ellie on her own for more than an hour. And its back to the vets tomorrow evening for a check to see how she is getting on with the increased dose of steroids and what they think about the new lumps. She still seems ok and painfree though 🙂

The weather doesnt look too good for the weekend again – I want to continue with the garden!! Oh well I have 3 days off, as I dont work Mondays, so Im sure I will get chance to do stuff here and there. The grass is already looking like a jungle!!

Good luck for anyone weighing in tomorrow. Anyone taking the fasting baton from us tomorrow?

Kay x

Hi everyone. Xx

Well a beautiful day after yesterdays grotty rain. Lol.

Had a nice shop and lunch again… looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow.

Tomorrow its fasting any one else ?

My only day this week. So not expecting anything great on Sat weigh in. Lol.

Must do well this next week as it will be bank holiday again … my friends Birthday lunch then Kristy is coming for a week .. oh dear.. still that’s life it is for living. Lol.

DF hope your FD went well. xx

Sym… hope you had a successful shop and FD. Xx

Ende .. Fingers crossed for that Swoosh for you tomorrow. lol. Xx

Tammy … Yes… give that fruit a whirl for a week.. see how it goes. Xx

Shera .. Folk are strange at times. The older you get you can somehow overlook it. lol. Xx

Claire … Awww hangover .. hope you feel better now. Xx

Aud… hope you feel better soon. Xx

Kay .. try the fruit.. good to shake it up a bit. Xx

Sleep well Brit lovelies. Xx

Morning everyone, Friday at last 🙂 Sorry I’ve been quiet this week, its been my last week in work, suffice it to say its been manic! I didn’t expect anything else. You’d think the world was coming to an end lol.

My fast day went well yesterday 🙂 Didn’t actually think about food at all during the day. It feels quite natural to fast now 🙂

Last day in work for me for two weeks. I probably wont get online during the break, but I’ll definitely be back with a vengeance after my hols. I just hope I don’t spoil what I’ve achieved with too much good food. I will still try and carry on this way of eating while I’m away, although it will be a test lol.

Take care of yourselves everyone.

“see you” when I get back 🙂 🙂 🙂

xxx

Morning all!

Made it through my hangover & got a successful fast in, weigh in today & maintain for me, considering I was at one point over the weekend 4lb heavier I’m really pleased with that!

Having a days holiday today to play in a golf match and it’s raining ☔️ the forecast is dreadful lol just my luck! Mac & trees to look forward to tonight so that will keep me going.

Struggling to read all posts on my phone will read back on pc later.

Have a great day, wishing DF a fab holiday. Clare x

Jean – let us know how it goes!

Hemmy – didn’t weigh in the end… didn’t feel swooshy haha. I’m going out tonight so I’m wondering whether the alcohol may trigger one. Who knows.. Good luck with the fast!

Kay – I think fruit sugar is not one to worry about too much… it’s all bound up in lots of fibre that your body needs to digest and means the sugar releases much more slowly than the equivalent amount of table sugar. Plus you’re getting lots of nutrients too. Berries are probably a good thing to include as they are the lowest sugar, I think.
    I did split up the fast, having a snack and midday and then a regular dinner. At this point I was around my 500 calories and felt much more normal than a usual FD. I did then go up to 800 though with some strawberries and a warm milk and honey before bed, as I just didn’t want to jeopardise my night’s sleep before the exam today. My sleep was definitely better!
    Good luck with the check up tomorrow.

Clare – well done on a successful hangover fast! Shame about the rain today.. but at least you have mac and trees to look forward to.

X

Morning All..

A drizzle start for us today but muggy…

Off for my hair cut this morning then off to the garden centre I need 4 pot saucers for my herbs. I thought while away if it rains they will catch some water. My mint doesn’t look too good I think I have been snipping too much hope it comes back…

Steve playing with his bike-in-bits in the garage today…got a bag of bits in the post…lol

Well we expected an increase in weigh this week due to eating more and our change around in food BUT 1 pound each off…😀😀..???

Both very pleased..

Kay..
    Hemmy and I have been eating fruit and berries for over a year now…it usually comes in below 100 cals…I really enjoy it…I have read up a lot on it, as it’s so gentle on the stomach your body continues fasting until lunch time…but only fruit and a cup coffee/tea/ drink if wanted, no other food what so ever until lunch.

(Still after saying that I had granola with fruit this morning to up my calories)😬

Your colour looks quite coppery/ auburn not brown…I used to like being the red/ copper tones…boring blonde now but try and be a mixture of colours not flat.

Good luck to Ellie tonight…

Hemmy..
    A busy week ahead for visitors but nice…a bit of gardening for you today…we got one pair of shoes for Steve but still could do with some trainers of sorts..

DF…
    Have a lovely holiday and enjoy yourselves…a good rest after a busy time at work…we are away for two weeks from Tuesday so we will be together with weight up when back…

Clare…
    Good to maintain… better than up…I feel as if I have been maintaining for 6 months 😬

Have good golf over the weekend hoping the weather improves, I think Sunday is the better day..enjoy your mac and cheese tonight…

Ellie…
    Good luck on your exam today…is there many more exams you must be nearly finished..

I have had my chai seeds on my fruit and granola this morning…I shall be making my jam this afternoon…Steve wouldn’t have my seeds but maybe in my jam…lol…now looking for flax seeds to grind up apparently really good, as chai seeds are, for prevention of cancer, arthritis, inflammation, bowels and lots of other things…haven’t found them yet…maybe H and B…

Audrey…
    Hoping you are feeling better and OK to travel home…take care…

Carol..
    Are you about…are you OK?

Rowena..
    Hope you are feeling better…more refreshed or is that stretching it…take care..

Minols..
    You are missing too…is everything ok your end maybe just busy…

Speak later

Jean..x

Morning

I am here still on diazepam…. no change so far with pain…

Got the Caravan man coming to mend the damp today.. . Hooray that will be a weight of our minds every time it rains..

Have a good day all sorry can’t answer individually a bit spaced out…

Back soon

Aud x

Morning!

Jean yes that’s pushing it! Went to bed at 9. Felt so wiped out. Felt rubbish today too but I’m here in exam. Bought my y13 a gift and just been writing a card for them. There’s only 3 of them. I’ll give them to them at the end of the exam as it’s all over then. Bought them each a book to reflect their interests; a game art book (beautiful illustration in that one) for the boy going to uni to do game art, interior design book for girl going to do that at uni and a book on Korean pop music for a girl who is going to do a foundation course in art who is mad about Korean pop! I’ll be so sad to se them go but so excited for them.
    Doing 3rd fast day of the week. Not sure if I’ll do 500 cals or just not eat til later and have a normal tea which I won’t count.

Rowena…
    What a thoughtful teacher…the gifts are just right…hoping you have wrote in each to remember you in the future, when each now going into the big world…

A week off for you soon, I think another work week…make sure it counts for you….

You have done well on the FD’s considering you haven’t been well…good luck to weigh in…

Jean x

Morning ladies

Just a quick check in, am at work, too many comments to reply to just now.

Weigh in this morning has me at 18st 8lbs, now I know there is no way I have lost 6lbs, so am calling it a loss, but this will be my correct weight from now.
    Happy with this.

Lovely day here

Hopefully catch you later.

Tammy xxx

Tammy…

That’s really great news well done…at least you can go by this weight…

Have a good day…

Jean x

Good afternoon FB Brits. Hope all is well with you and yours. Xx

An awful day here its been rainy non stop since last night at 5.30pm.

Had some bad news this morning … Kristy’s best friend has lost her Dad ..he was only 65… so sad. Life is so short.

Well Done Tammy .. 6lbs .. that’s brilliant news. Xx

Sym.. well done you and Steve for losing your lb. Goes to show its best to change things around a bit at times. Think the body gets too used to the same old. Xx

Ende … Sorry you didn’t get the swoosh factor.. Lol another day. Good luck today with your exam. Xx

Shera.. Hope you feel better soon. The gifts are a lovely idea. Xx

Aud.. hope you feel better soon. Hopefully that damp will get sorted. Xx

Clare… well done on staying stable.. enjoy your Mac and Trees later. Xx

DF … enjoy your hols.. we will miss you. Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Brit lovelies…

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Xx

Evening everyone

Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a few days, just a bit distracted.

3rd FD this week going well, should come in easily under 500 cals and hoping for a good result on the scales tomorrow.

Jean, try Aldi for flax seeds, I think they’ve got a few different seeds both whole and milled.

Ellie, hope today’s exam went well. Not long to go now then you can relax.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend, though I think we’re going to lose the sun we’ve had today and are in for a mixture of weather.

Lynne x

Viewing 50 posts - 12,151 through 12,200 (of 35,397 total)

You must be logged in to reply.