Fasting today, who else is in? :-)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Fasting today, who else is in? :-)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone!

I thought I would start a thread for all the fasters today, really hoping I am not on my own today grrrrrr!!
    I have been keeping busy, walking the dogs, house chores, not working today so I am finding things to do 🙂

how is everyone else coping today? good luck to you all, fast day, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m on a fast day today – back to back with yesterday so I’ll see how it goes. I was going to do 4:3 this week to shift the xmas 4lbs and planned Mon,Wed,Fri but Wed kinda ‘collapsed’ 🙁

Aww never mind Silvestra!

I admire you for doing a back to back fast, I don’t think I could!! the 4lbs will soon come off, that’s the beauty of this way of eating as you know,so don’t worry too much about it!
    I haven’t weighed myself since before xmas lol, and I wont till end of Januaray now, I am a such a coward haha!!

good luck today and hang in there!! 🙂

Angie xx

Ah well I’ve got this far with my back to back fast so I can easily make till lunchtime tomorrow (I don’t have breakfast).

Nothing except black coffee and water until 6pm today then a prawn stir fry with noodles followed by some melon (400 cals total).

Doing two days together was easier than I thought so I’ve now done 3 FDs this week and I’ll see what the scales say tomorrow 😀

Wow well done you!!
    I bet the scales will put a smile on your face tomorrow!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.