The Fast Diet Tracker – some great results!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
The Fast Diet Tracker – some great results!

This topic contains 103 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)

• I’m also back to eating bread which I have missed so much (good rye bread). Still lost. It’s all about the calories and it’s automatically low cal when you’re eating 500 twice a week. I know this week is prob water weight but I can’t remember losing 4 lbs in a week. Something is working

I suspect that the lack of bread has something to do with the weight loss. All calories are not equal…

Dear one: your results sound like a situation where you are already at a place where you do not need to lose many pounds? Depending on what type of strategy you use to determine your ideal weight, it might be that your present weight is good for your frame, height, etc.??

bayleaf, thank you for the inspirational rundown of your 5:2 regimen so far. Congratulations on your weight loss and your honest efforts to do the “diet” right! The fact that you are a senior gives me, a fellow senior, lots of hope!

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply.