fast Beach Diet

This topic contains 166 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Ginette K 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 167 total)

• Hi Jaye

Those skinny chips sound lovely. I am curious to see them can you post a picture on Facebook.

With roast potatoes that must be on the size as well. I have seen really big and really small ones. Your dinner sounds lovely.

I am not hungry now but will have a big roast dinner with about 2/3 roast potatoes not too big though. It will just seem like a big dinner over half will be vegetables and I shall take something for dessert.

I have lots of melon left.

Enjoy up your meal.

Ginette

Hi Ginette

don’t worry about the amount you are losing, it makes complete sense. FBD is a kick up the ass for your weightloss, and its just for six weeks. Having cut right back on ‘treats’ and consciously reined yourself in, you haven’t replaced them with anything else, so the increased weightloss is the natural result.

You will naturally slow down, inevitably plateau, but now you have something in your arsenal, do FBD again in a few months?

I started New year, first pound of around 24th Jan. There are loads who started heavier, loads who started lighter. Not important, just a few more or a few less doors to pass through, targets to reach. Finishing lines to aspire to. Doesnt matter if you get passed, overtake or never reach anyone else. Does matter to pull along those behind and push along those in front, enjoy their success and shout your own from the rooftops. And, of course, travel hopefully………..

Hi All

Look at these shocking images of a brain responding to sugar. Remember that if you don’t burn the carbs that you eat they too turn to sugar. Enough to make you think!

http://mic.com/articles/88015/what-happens-to-your-brain-on-sugar-explained-by-science

Ginette

Hi Milena

Yes maybe you are right. I know most people would be thrilled. It’s not a problem that I have had before.

Ginette

Can think of worse problems, something to remember when we hit plateaus!!

Or do I mean plateaux?

Or an I just thinking of gateaux?

Well done everyone!! Amazing losses!!

I think there are as many opinions as there are dieters but ultimately all of us are responsibly for our own diets and our own eating. The human body is a strange thing as well. Everybody reacts differently to different things and what works for someone doesn’t necessary work for the other one. I’m a nurse and it always amazes me to see people’s bodies react very differently in similar situations and I think that’s just the beauty of us all. Even if you look online you see so many different opinions about re-feeds and starvation mode. I believe in it, it works for me but it isn’t for everyone and it doesn’t really matter. As long as everyone is being true to themselves and happy πŸ™‚

I weighed 3 lb loss yesterday and 1 lb loss today so I’ve lost somewhere in between 1 and 3 lbs. I got the tape measurer out though and just this past week I’ve managed to loose 2 cm from my hips. No loss anywhere else but 2 cm from my hips is quite impressive just in a week. And ultimately I’m happy with just the 1 lb loss since I’ve been enjoying my food all through out bank holiday weekend and it’s been great. But funny enough I’ve still managed to change some sort of mind setting since I’ve been more sensible than I have been before: eating smaller portions and actually thinking what am I eating and maybe having lighter lunch if I’m going heavier in the evening. Sounds very simple but for some reason it’s taken me a long time to understand I can’t eat anymore like I used to. Trust me, when I was 20 I was stick thin and could eat what ever I’ve wanted. It changed at 26 and it’s been difficult ever since. I love food and eating so much (hence I struggle with my weight lol) but I’m already looking forward to tomorrow’s fast day after all this indulgence. Sounds weird but I know you understand exactly what I mean. I was going to do fasts on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Wednesday since we’re going on holiday next week’s Friday and I will definitely enjoy myself!! So alternate day fasting until then but it will be all worth it in the end.

I was thinking about something I wanted to ask you. I haven’t ready the Fast Beach Diet book and basically I’m not actually even doing the Fast Beach Diet since I haven’t really cut back on my eating on non fast days. I think I’m just doing “normal” 4+3. I have read newspaper articles about the FBD and it said you should do it for 6 weeks or a maximum of 8. But is there any reasons why I couldn’t do 4+3 permanently or even ADF? It just seems to work so much better for me than 5+2 and I’m loosing weight slowly but steadily which feels amazing.

Take care
    CC

Hi c_c, I have the book, the six weeks isn’t set in stone. It’s what is doable, and six weeks before a holiday people start thinking about getting into trim for the hols.

It’s also about stepping up the regime. No alcohol, or as little as possible, as even just dropping alcohol for a while is a great way of getting results. Dropping treats, it’s just for six weeks. Increasing fitness too – and writing down some stuff daily or weekly, to help to see the progress.

It’s really about stepping up for a short amount of time.

Some folk do 4:3 or ADF continually, no reason not to.

For me, a big part of 5:2 is that nothing is forbidden, that it is a WOE, not a diet.

4:3 and ADF can have the same philosophy.

FBD could be continued as long as you would like to, but for me it’s an interim kick up the pants.

Hope that helps!

Thanks milena!

That clarified it! I just joined the group since you guys were also doing a course of 6 weeks because that’s what I had in mind. I figured there’s no way I can do 4+3 longer than 6 weeks but it keeps getting easier so maybe I can carry on a bit longer πŸ™‚

Forgot to say that I took a photo the other day an dcompared it to a photo from last June and it made me so happy! What a difference a year makes. I’m slowly starting to like again the person looking back from the mirror πŸ™‚

Hi Cc

Yes I think it changes how you mind works around food. I have found this.

Here is a planner that is interesting because the last page is full of information. I don’t think you need to buy the book although I did.

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/FB-PLANNER.pdf

Six weeks is an ideal time and then I shall be delighted to have treats from time to time. I imagine I will have less of them than before the 6 weeks. But I will enjoy them more as well.

It has really been a learning curve for me and I don’t feel deprived (I was worried I would). At the moments I love fruit and would like to prepare a two day fruit salad for lunch times. I am not sure how to stop it going brown, any ideas?

I do agree. We all need to find what works for us. I have never been able to lose weight quickly, but that has certainly changed. I don’t quite know what I am doing, but I know that it is right for me and works.

Keep losing and keep posting.

Ginette

Hi All

This is an interesting one about how certain foods help our metabolism and help us to burn more fat. These are everyday foods (I can’t abide olives though).

It has some interesting information and well worth a read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3067794/The-wonder-foods-s-discovery-rank-alongside-vitamins-food-compounds-turbo-charge-weight-loss-boost-memory-help-combat-cancer.html

I had bought turmeric capsulres but by the time they had come I had forgotten why I had bought them.

I then found out ……….to help memory………seems like I do need them then, I had to laugh. Maybe also taking them would help as they haven’t made it out of the bottle. Sigh……….

Ginette

Ok something to think about at the end of FBD. I am sure Milen will tell me the minutes sometime soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3067396/Could-scoffing-chocolates-wine-carbs-secret-LOSING-weight-Experts-reveal-86-successful-dieters-eat-treats-pounds-off.html

Let this spur you on. Milena and Jaye at tge end of this week will will be half way through. Jaye I know you are not too worried about your treats. I hope to feel differently about them myself.

Milena I just bough some Museli from Aldi. Not the same bag as yours in a black box. I couldn’t find these bags. This was full of nuts and from memory about 110 calories for 30 grams. Is that the one? I thought I will try it with some youghurt. Not tomorrow though as that is a fast day.

I had my bloods and blood pressure taken today. The nurse was talking about losing weigh as I had told her that I had lost just over two and a half stone. So as we were talking it seems as if she is also doing 5:2 and really enjoying it.

Ginette

Hi Ginette

well, I got to the end of my 48 hour water fast, though not so full of energy as usual. Putting that down to lack of sleep, and getting a bit emotional. My baby is still here though, and rallied a bit today. Sleeping on the settee tonight, took her to bed with me at about 4.30 this morning but only napped, have her in her own bed tonight, she is snoring so I cant sleep, not sure if a good or bad thing.

She is eating though, and using her litter tray, though she cant move without falling over. Apparently blood clots loosening to different parts of her brain.

Well, Im going to be up all night Thursday for the election, we can keep each other company.

So trying low carbs this week, but happy to abandon if the tiredness gets to be too much.

Interestingly, OH had a small bowl of muesli for breakfast, bacon and egg, no bread, for lunch, a piece of cake and three home made lattes (a carboot find, Ginette, used once Β£5) and chicken stir fry for supper, just veggies, no rice.

Struck me as a well balanced, sensible days eating. Well undee his TDEE, good balance of food and a little sweetness.

Have a great Wednesday

almost forgot – 37350 minutes ………..

Decided to add a raspberry magnum to my tally of rewards of fizx and pizza express!!!!

How did I guess that you would be up………

Hopefully she is a little better. Well done on the fast. I don’t know how you do that!!

You need your energy this week and you are probably emotionally drained. You will know what is right with carbs v no carbs. Trust your judgement.

What was the car boot find? A coffee maker?

I have just heard the rain has started. It has been a really windy day today here. I found exercise a bit of a struggle today so I only did 30mins. Maybe I will do a bit more tomorrow. I am having a day in tomorrow. I have been out the last three.

So will be catching up on washing etc.

Ginette

Raspberry magnum I didn’t know they had these.

I must go check………

sorry Ginette, re the muesli, mine is the one in the purple box, let me know what you think of the muesli you bought, if ok Ill buy it, and compare. Not for a fortnight though, have temporarily given up muesli cos it is carbs. Giving up bread too. Which might just be a deal breaker!!!

There were two different types a berry museli and a nut one, I couldn’t decide so bought both……how extravagant.

The raspberry magnums come in two different types one with dark chocolate and one with pink ice cream and milk chocolate. They look delicious.

Which one do you have?

Ginette

By the way bread would do it for me. I have to have the possibility of having it. In truth I only have it about three times a week. I have just bout some of the French ham from Aldi for the next sandwich. Maybe Friday or Saturday. I didn’t have one today and tomorrow is a fast day.

Ginette

raspberry magnums – I know – wow!!!! Im a magnum purest, just choc and ice-cream, but this new raspberry one does look good. They are doing expresso too, I like coffee, but can’t stand anything made with coffee. Remember coffee revels, not knowing which was the coffee one until you ate it????

Dunno how it will go with fizz, but I have some raspberry liquor, bit like cassis, which I can put in the fizz.

The challenge will be keeping with TDEE, especially as the first day at the end of FBD is a Monday!!! Might just be one glass and the magnum. Thats what makes 5:2 wonderful, chocolate, ice-cream and wine can be done on a fast day. Yay!!!!!

How can we fail??!

Well my fast day is a Monday so I will have to wait until Tuesday. If I have waited 6 weeks I can wait an extra day. I might just save it until the following Sunday. Who knows…..

Right I’m off to bed now….

Catch up tomorrow, I wonder if you will dream of Magnums tonight…..

I can see you are the more sensible!!! Arr you staying up for the election my cst isn’t a political animal and my OH thinks Im mad!!!!

Just out of curiosity, where does everybody stand with their weight loss and what’s your plan after this diet? Apart from wine, pizza express and magnums? πŸ˜‰

I’ve now managed to loose 7 lbs in 3 weeks with just adding a 3rd fast day and reducing the amount of alcohol and treats I have. This has also included two weekly sessions at the gym doing cardio. I reckon I’ll carry on doing 4+3 since the pounds are going slowly but steadily but probably intermittently with 5+2 since some weeks 3 diet days is just so difficult to squeeze in.

Oh and I found this online calculator which helps you count how much of your body weight you’ve managed to loose in percentages. Obviously we’re all different starting weights so it’s always difficult to compare.

https://www.fitwatch.com/calculator/weight-loss-percentage

I’ve managed to loose 3.75 % of my total body weight so far. Will keep you posted of final results since I’ve still got 2,5 weeks to go

Hi c_c, xo you think I should be doing more? lol!

Something tells me I’m not quite ‘in the groove’. I think Im quite disciplined, but Im contantly planning goodies – though I suppose any time spent planning is time not spent eating. But a life without goodies??????

Haven’t weighed at all this week, but my mind isnt on it, walking but too wrecked for anything else. My cat had a reasonable night but I only dozed, but it would be nice if I was down, suppose my 48 hour water fast counts as a back to back. Probably doing another on Thursday, however Im staying up for the election results, more difficult than sleeping though the last few hours of a fast.

2kgs so far. About 4 and a half pounds, so nearly halfway there.

Haha! No milena, I meant if you were thinking about doing 4+3 or 5+2 with treats included lol. I can’t understand how you’ve managed to do 6 weeks without them!! That’s an amazing achievement!

Hi c_c, haven’t done it yet, though 2 and a half weeks is quite good. My pal nessie succumbed at the weekend, though after a 13 mile kilt walk. Didnt stop me slagging her though, which means I HAVE to be good now. And I cant imagine Jaye going off piste, and Ginette is a determined wee soul, so Ive enough incentive!!!!

Ginette, hope you don’t mind being called wee, its a term of endearment!!!!

Im doing allsorts at the mo, low carbs, water fasts, 4:3 etc etc, and working to a lowish target TDEE.

I think afterwards Ill be doing a couple of weeks of 5:2, maybe without even calorie counting for a couple of weeks. That’l be a first!

Well, interesting shopping trip.

Spotted the raspberry magnums in Sainsburys. Picked up a pack to read the ingredients, really. My treacherous son shouted across the freezers to tell OH. So embarrassing, I got some really funny looks. OH came over, saw they were on special offer, so bought a pack!!!!

Is this grounds for divorce? He sees not a problem in having it in the house but not eating it. I am already planning my revenge!!!!!!!

The prosecco, on the other hand, was me.

And I hope to drink it in the early hours of Friday morning. I know, politics has no place here, but I will be watching for one result, and if it goes the way I hope, the bottle will be opened. The bookies and the polls are against me, so a good chance I will still be on track. But I do like an underdog!!!!!

Just returned back from the gym. I managed to do a 798 calorie workout so feeling great. Roll on tomorrow and another fast day. I’m recording Bear Grylls Island and watching it tomorrow, it’s a great show to watch on a diet day since your hunger is nothing compared to theirs. Hope everyone is doing okay.

CC

Hi All

After a busy day and evening sorting out, I have just made it to this thread. I counted 38 emails about 6 o’clock and now I see there are seven more. All from this forum. What a busy day on here. Last week it was really quiet and today it has gone crazy.

Yes Milena,

I will probably be keeping you company. I won’t be watching it all the time though. I have hours of TV to catch up on including a whole series of Call the Midwife. This was on about Christmas. Wouldn’t you think that with so many hours at home I would have caught up a bit.

There is a new food programme on this week. Thursday ITV at 7.30. It’s on the tonight programme. It is called Eat Fat, Stay Fit. Just in case anybody is interested.

Hi Cc

I have lost 8 in two weeks. I weigh on a Saturday. So this Saturday will be my third on FBD. After this I shall go back to 5:2 but with a few treats, a few less than before as well!

You can tell what Milena has got on her mind……. It’s the M word!!

You are correct Ginette, but Ive a plan, Im going go leave the blummin’ icecream and make him take me to the Lancome stand at Boots!!!! I’ve got three weeks to plan what to have him buy for me!!! You can plan to spend a great deal in three weeks……..

Oops didn’t mean to press submit!

I have two bars of chocolate in the house and I haven’t touched those. You will manage Milena. It’s only three and a half weeks to go.

Let’s hope they are still on offer then.

No Milena I like boing called wee I any way. I feel endeared!!! X

Ginette

Hi Milena

Are you still around?

Ginette

Hi Ginnette

haven’t been a round anything for ages!!!

Had an early- ish night. After 4 nights up with cat, and so many tears I was wishing they had calories, had a night in bed.

Don’t know how many hours this week I’ve spent cuddling her, giving her water with a pippette, feeding her by hand, dosing her with meds and bach flower remedies (which work well on animals, or is it the brandy they are distilled in?), and carrying her to the toilet – not one accident though. Last night she got up and walked, fell over every other step, rather like a drunk, and she slept all night. Of course I was up evert hour to check, found her asleep with just her head in the bed at one point. Carried her to bed an hour ago, purring like an engine. Just got her steady on all four legs and she has just sashied out of the bedroom to the sitting room – luckily we don’t have stairs.

So Im up, off to the polls before we take son to college. Then back home, so call me if you need me.

Hi Milena

I’m glad she sounds a little better. I guessed that is what had happened. I’ve never tried Bach Remedies though on cats. Next time they are poorly it might be worth a try.

Ginette

Milena- Pardon me for being a bit nosey, but did your cat have a blood clot at the saddle area (back legs?)

My 13 year old had that horrible experience twice last year. The first time, it was at a front leg, which was a warning sign but vet misdiagnosed it as a pulled muscle (I knew it wasn’t because she is old and lazy and never gets up on a high spot to jump down from!).

The second time, she woke me at 2 am crying and unable to walk on her hind legs. I immediately gave her 1/4 of a baby aspirin , which I had researched after the first episode. Took her to the vet and he recommended putting her to sleep. I declined, since she responded well to treatment of aspirin first, then switched to a stronger prescription anticlotting drug. She then developed a large lump on one back leg, which the vet said was a tumor (that appeared in 2 days, immediately AFTER a blood clot??) It wasn’t; the muscle had starved blood flow and died. It eventually worked its way out, and she is a little lame on that side but otherwise happy and healthy. She even taught herself to use a set of steps my Dad made her to climb up into bed with me.

So don’t give up. Some cats do make it through this ordeal! I hope yours is one of them.

Hi All

Well after a lovely meal out I have exceeded TDEE by 86 calories. That is the calorie goal set by my fitness pal as the one that comes with fast diet is too great. I think that it is maintenance TDEE. It sets mine at over 2000. Whereas my fitness pal sets it at 1,580.

I rarely get anywhere near this. I had chicken and bacon stack. A salad and wholemeal roll…..and sorry to say……skip this bit Milena……… a sundae with Belgian chocolate sauce. Thankfull that was quite small. I had a mango for lunch and milk in tea. Well that tome is a result. The food was nice, the company was nice and the Β£30 voucher was great. So we only paid Β£7 over the top. My guests had a wine and a cup of tea. I had a pint of water. This is my usual although I sometimes have a cup of tea. I thought about a nice cappuccino coffee, but thought better of it.

I did also look at fruit salad, but thought better of it as well. Giggle……

Tomorrow I shall do a fast day to make up for it. I know it’s not true to FBD but I couldn’t waste a Β£30 voucher. Could I??

Fitnfast

How pleased you must be to not listen to your vet. I am a cat lover and have two myself, like Milena, I suffer when they do. We do our best and you really did know best.

How nice of your Dad to be so thoughtful. I feel like sending him a kiss for that lovely thought.

Ginette

Hi fit

Thanks for asking. it’s blood clots on her brain. This is her second stroke. You can tell cos she walks in circles. Apparently bits of the clothes break off. She is having trouble standing and moving. But at least she is moving. Earlier in the week she couldn’t support her head at all.

One of her daughters became paralyzed as a kitten. My vet said give it time. She got the use of her tail and one leg fairly quickly. But she then scratched the foot on the good leg, and her toes started to fall off. Vet said give it time and pack foot in the prettiest pink bandage. So one bandaged, the other useless. Lost half a foot, vet decided gto give it a week, made appointment to put her to sleep. Spent many many hours flexing her useless leg. Went to appointment, she walked out of box onto table.

Sounds cruel her mum can’t walk properly now, and needs help to toilet, but vet says give it time.

Sensible vet!! And what will be will be.

Hi All

Interesting article by Michael Mosely

All about why a some fats are good for us. Good news for butter cream etc bad news for margarine etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2695030/I-wrong-feasting-FAT-says-The-Fast-Diet-author-DR-MICHAEL-MOSLEY.html

Ginette

Hi All

Interesting programme I have just watched which was on last night. Eat fat, stay fit? Only half an hour but the results the 5 people who did an experiment were. Good. It was on ITV. Obviously all in moderation.

Gives me hope for my cholesterol results next week.

How is everybody doing?

Hi All

I have lost a lb which is both a relief (as I was worried about such big weight loss last week) and a disappointment. I would have liked to have lost two……never satisfied. I think that last week may have been just losing the water that was being stored for the hot weather, now it has got colder have lost it again….just my thoughts…….

Well that is still good as it adds up to 9lb over three weeks, not to be sneezed at. I did 56mins of exercise yesterday, as I had set myself a challenge on the Wii of 110 minutes for the week. This was ok but then I had that mad sorting out day and I was too tired to exercise on my normal day, hence all of that in one day.

I reached my weekly challenge so that was good.

How is everybody else doing?

Ginette

Hi ladies,

Hope you have all had a good week on the FBD? I’ve been very good, no treats, no alcohol, followed the rules, done my 3 days of exercise albeit not HIT. This week I have several food obstacles to negotiate! A bunch of us going for dinner with at a friends. She’s doing dessert! Although I could have a small piece and count it in my TDEE and make sure I still stay under it will mean a cheat! Also cake at my Sisters as my Aunt is here to visit us from tomorrow from Vancouver. Plus taking her out Tuesday. Lots of things to test my resolve lol. I’ve been around people eating cake before and said no thanks so fingers crossed I only cheat once.

Weighed myself today, Between 3 FDS and no alcohol another good report (smiley) 4lbs 10oz this week. Dead on 16 stone!!! How annoying lol. Just 1 oz and I would have been in the 15s lol. Still I have now actually lost 3 stone exactly now so I’ve hit that mile stone this week. -42lbs and counting.

I’ve officially a day left to weigh so I’ll let you know if I get under 16 stone tomorrow.

In 3 weeks on the FBD I have lost a total of 12lbs. I can certainly endorse it.

Good luck everyone.

Jaye πŸ™‚

Hi All

Back to around normal calories for me on this. 1062 I have eaten plenty for that, so I am nice and full and satisfied.

Well done Jaye

I read that you can lose up to 12lbs on FBD. You will excel that I may as well. It is obviously not aimed at people who have more to lose and aimed at those aiming for beach bodies. I am not complaining though.

I hope to be back up to 2lb next week.

Weather warmer here today. Just right for me. I even had a nap this afternoon. Something very rare for me. Must be catching up on those two short nights.

Milena, how are you doing? I hope you lose a good amount you deserve to. When do you weigh?

Ginette

Hi. All

Halfway there. Another kilo down, actually more, but I can read how much,and I can’t read the pounds. Didn’t go into Boots to weigh, so a kilo it will be. Any extra I can load onto next week.
    A kilo a week, steady eddy!

My cat is being a complete pain in the bum, moaning, fussing and wanting cuddles – she had been so very I’ll for weeks, I had forgotten what a first class pain she is!

Friday evening I was sure we had lost her, midnight she was trying – unsuccessfully – to walk, yesterday she rolled down the hall, today walking a bit unsteady, tried to jump up onto my bed.

Who’s have thought? She isn’t out of the woods yet and couktget much worse very quickly, but for now she is a happy lady*

Well done Milena. Have posted to you on another thread.

Ginette

Hi All

Really quiet on this thread. I lost 2lb which I am really pleased with. I had a day our with a wedding (not mine)!!! So I am really pleased with that. 2 weeks to go and I am hoping to get to the stone as it is now 11lbs.

Looking forward to those magnums Milena??

Ginette

Hello Ginette, Jayegirl,Milena , fit fast, and anyone else on this thread that I may have missed. I’ve been doing 5-2 since early Jan with only a week or so that I’ve taken off when traveling on business. I’ve lost 7 pounds and want to lose 7 more. I started doing alternate day fasting last week after reading Kristy Varady’s book. I like that you don’t have to limit or think about what you are eTing on no fast days. The issue is that she tells you to weigh yourself every day! I am literally up 2 pounds since yesterday’s weigh in which I find very discouraging. I also worked out with weights so know that can fluctuate pounds as well. I only started this May 9th so sticking with it but wondering if any of you are doing this. It’s similar to fast beach but less restrictive in a way because you can be free every other day. I evercise quite a bit anyway. Thoughts anyone? And I don’t mean to intrude. πŸ™‚

Hi desperate, nowt wrong with weighing every day, just as long as you ignore any ups!!!

I would say that we are athletes in training, but that conjours up all the wrong pictures, but when they reach a new target, faster swim, longer jump, faster running speed, etc they grin and cheer when they get there, they dont get upset if they dont reach that fabby number the next time, they just keep going.

So when it moves up, just acknowledge it does that – and keep going.

New frontiers for mosts of us – its not easy, lots of sore bums from falling off, but we can do it!

Despite actually going up twice when weighing this week, Im actually fown another kilo.

It does that.

Helps that I give myself the best chance, hot water with lemon seems to help to move the goods in transit.

76 kilos, another one down. Two weeks to go. Can’t wait to finish.

Hi Desperate

Nice to see you here. I used to weigh every day now I only weigh once a week. Weight goes up and down like a merry go round. It is interesting but can be depressing. I always do my final weigh in two days after fast days.

The fast beach diet really has speeded mine up, I hope you have similar results. Did you get the book?

Milena

I read a few articles once about lemon, it is once of the best things lemon and water. I tried it but it was too sour. Maybe now I wouldn’t find it as bad as I have curbed my sweet tooth a little. I’ll ponder on that one.

Desperate I shall call you DD if that’s ok as it doesn’t seem right to call someone that.

I shall try and find you the link to the tracker sheet for FBD. I don’t use the sheets but there was a lot of information on the back pages. It may help.

Ginette

Here is the link:

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/FB-PLANNER.pdf

Good luck for this week, I didn’t find it as hard as I thought cutting out the treats. Quite surprising. I hope that it makes me want less at the end of it. I still want to have some though, can’t be too good!!

Eh Milena ??

Ginette

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply.