Fast 5 Diet. Is Anyone Doing This Type of Fast?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fast 5 Diet. Is Anyone Doing This Type of Fast?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Swansie 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Everyone,

I just started doing the Fast 5 diet this week and I love it. I was just wondering if anyone else is doing it? If so, what’s your experience with this way of fasting? So far I’ve lost 3lbs, I’m sure it’s water but still very exciting.

After seeing my niece over Christmas & seeing her weight loss I decided to give it a go. Mind you she is in her 30’s & me nearly 60 so a big age difference as well as hormones! Since going through menopause I have stacked on the weight & can’t move it so I started this on January 21st & doing Mon & Thurs fast days since then along with a reduced calorie diet (I’ve been very good too I might add). After 5 weeks I’ve dropped 4.4kgs – even though I don’t feel like I have especially when I look in a mirror – but the scales don’t lie. I do a bit of exercise & bought myself an exercise bike but that is harder than it sounds (my brain says it should be easy but my body rejects it). I only do 2 or 3 sessions a week and a couple of minutes each time at the moment but hopefully it will increase over the next few months. I walk 10 mins each morning from the bus to work & 3 afternoons I do the return trip. I have started doing a half hour tap class once a week – now that looks easier than it is too I might add. I am determined to follow this way of life/diet now permanently – even trying foods I never ate before & enjoying them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.