Extremities cold & HOT? Help explain, I know coldness, but what is with the hot?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Extremities cold & HOT? Help explain, I know coldness, but what is with the hot?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• The only thing I can think is that since the weather is hot, that I am really hot, but since my extremities are running cold, I get this weird sensation of cold within hot! The only feeling I can compare it to is when your limbs are exposed to too much cold and your body is trying really hard to warm them, so you feel cold on the outside, but hot sensations on the inside…well, the opposite of that. Weird that this is far into my diet and I am just now experiencing this (all this past week). Anyone else? Like I don’t recall having cold limbs before and I have been losing weight for months. I am actually taking in MORE calories on my non-fast days than I need, so, what gives?

Update: I always get cold on the night of a fast day. Doesn’t bother me too much, just a funny side effect.

This is a known effect. Some people undergo thermoneogenesis when accessing stored fats. That is, they run hot. I know when I enter a ketotic state as my stomach runs hot. Just means that your liver is finally function like it was designed to do. This is a slow process that takes months. It took me about 7-8 months before my liver was finally working well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.