every third day water only

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’ve been fasting past couple of weeks every third day, only drinking water, some days til the 4th day morning [during the week], and some days till the 3rd day night [during weekend]. It’s been very beneficial to my digestive system. And takes the guilt away for the digression in my diet that I can’t stop. I’m more conscious about my nutrient intake during eat days. Started making 1-2 fruit+herb blends in my eat days. Water only makes the boundries so certain that there is no doubt or tedious calculations or cheating.
    I also do strength/body weight training in the fasting state at night. [20 or more hours into fasting]
    In the beginning I dealt with headaches by going to bed early, resisted pain killers at all cost. Now headaches are gone. Every third day my sleep time resets to an early time. [I’m a night owl]

Good for you altan. I think there are a few on here who have gone the ‘water only’ route for fastdays. I often think it’s probably something I could do myself, as I often finish my swim after work on a fastday and don’t really feel like I ‘need’ to eat before bed. However, I’ve knocked breakfast on the head on ever day (not just fastdays) so I actually look forward to my bowl of cereal when I get home after a long fastday so…. I’ll leave the total fasts to others 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.