Eating out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arielle 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I’ve just started the diet and on my second fasting day today. Just thinking ahead, I’m going out for a Thai meal this coming weekend. It won’t be a fast day, but I don’t want to go overboard. Any ideas about what the healthiest Thai dishes are?

Love Thaï!!! I say don’t worry about it. This is the beauty of this way of life – you can enjoy food again without worrying about every calorie. Having said that, I can’t eat until late these days (once I start, I can’t stop) so I would not eat until the restaurant then have fun!

HeatherS. Thai food is probably one of my favorites. I’m not sure what the healthiest is but I go for a curry with vegetables and tofu or maybe chicken? My husband and I split one. That ought to save you some calories. eat half now, half later?
    Avoid deep fat fried thai foods and you should be okay. It has to be 100x better than eating a big mac and fries! Enjoy it. If it is your non-fast day, we can splurge a little but maybe eat a smaller lunch or something that day?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.