does it work for weight loss?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
does it work for weight loss?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sonyamsawyer 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello, I’m 27 and I want to lose some weight fast.

I found Green Coffee Plus and I have questions about it

Website of producer: greencoffeepl.com

does it work? anyone tested?

Magic potions don’t work. You want to lose weight you must eat less calories than you consume. On the assumption that you need 2000 calories per day then the absolute maximum amount of fat that you can lose per day (if you only have water for the day)is 215 grams or 0.47 pounds. There will also be some associated water loss so initially you will lose more weight but that will settle down after a while. Sorry no magic involved in weight loss.

@anie92 – Fasting works well for weight loss. It hard to make yourself lose weight by eating more. You can change the types of food and that helps, but in general healthy foods are filling and people tend to eat less.

ok thank you guys for advices.

dykask,

Thank you for your good Suggestion for weight loss. We know that losing weight is most popular topic Nowadays, If losing weight is your goal, then make this a priority that you focus on completely. This means you’ll have to arrange your schedule to be sure you have time to get proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.