Did I fast?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Morning all

Happy Friday! 🙂

I am a newbie and am still working thru the book but out of interest I decided to see just how long I could go without eating.

I last ate at 8:30pm on Tuesday evening and I do not eat again until 4:30pm Wednesday. I was not hungry either but had found an amazing fish recipe on You Tube for only 200 calories I wanted to try. It was delicious!

So was that a ‘real’ FD? I am still not sure about the timings/hours I should be not eating yet.

I do hope so as I felt so good – and surprised myself! By drinking lots of water I was able to get thru’ any hunger quite easily and it was a very uplifting experience to feel so ‘free’ from food. And I was working at home for those days so temptation was only a few feet away!!!

Since then I have already found I am less hungry and awake this morning at 5.30am – full of beans!!!

Could it really have this kind of effect already?

Anyway, would appreciate your responses. IF I did fast and it feels this good – I will be absolutely delighted!!!

Thanks for reading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.