DECEMBER 2021 CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
DECEMBER 2021 CHALLENGE

This topic contains 275 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  jaifaim 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 46 posts - 251 through 296 (of 296 total)

• Day 24 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 217 lbs. Was going to try for a ZBC today, but just got a call to get breakfast. It’s not worth even trying until after the weekend haha

Sad that I’m only 13 lbs lighter than this time last year, but on the bright side, I am 13 lbs lighter than this time last year. 2022 will be better I think.

Happy Christmas Eve, all!

Day 24 – UK – NFD

Woke up to another mizzly, grey day but undeterred our diminished walking group set off for a wander – certainly not cold – we met up with the runners to enjoy a coffee and a chat before wishing each other a very Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Managed to come in just under TDEE yesterday and weight this morning remained stable at 56.7kg πŸ’ƒ Well done to the 3 hardy fasters yesterday πŸ‘

@northerndawn – lovely to hear from you and for your festive wishes – be great to have you onboard for a fresh start in the January Challenge!
    @i-hate-lettuce – same here – it will be just OH and I for Christmas, with lots of FT catching up with our Australian family – After our RΓ©veillon feast this evening (provided by Simon Rogan) there definitely will be a walk/run late tomorrow morning and we will enjoy our home cooked Christmas Day meal in the evening
    @stitchincarol – I too will be watching the Carols broadcast from King’s College this evening, it’s on BBC2 at 1815

Wishing our global fasting friends a very merry Christmas – hope you have a fabulous time whoever you are with or wherever you are – β€œ Joyeux NoΓ«l ”

Christmas Day

5:2 today might be 5 lots of food to 2 parts wine ….. πŸ˜‰

Ho ho hope everyone has a brilliant day,

A very happy Christmas and a big global hug to everyone from me and Mrs IHL

Cheers everyone

Day 25 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 219 lbs. Disciplined to weigh-in and post, but that’s about it today. Four hours of sleep; isn’t it interesting how some cultures, such as the ones next door, shoot fireworks until 1 a.m., while in our family, we wake up before 5 a.m. to get ready to watch the children open presents. OK, let me stumble into the kitchen to hydrate.

Happy Christmas!

Day 25 – UK – NFD

A wonderful Christmas Eve 4 course feast with matching wines meant a sleep in this morning – then calls with DD and then with my DS in Australia ❀️ Family is what’s it’s all about

OH then went for a run whilst I went for a brisk walk up to High Sweden Bridge down into Rydal Park to Rydal Water and back home – just over 11km and it was snowing at HSB – perfect!

Enjoying a cup of tea and a slice of that Christmas cake πŸ˜‹ and quick log on here

Evening meal for our Christmas Day……Merry Christmas to all and hope you are all having a fab time 🀢

Day 25 USA (Illinois) NFD

Merry Christmas to all my fast friends! Doing pretty well despite Racine Wisconsin Kringle (pecan Danish) for breakfast https://www.kringle.com/ then various appetizers with a glass of Pinot Grigio for lunch. Beef fondue with Sauce BΓ©arnaise is supper. Oh, and cherries jubilee for dessert. What is fasting?! Today is feasting!

Hugs and best wishes to you all!

Merry Christmas, all! We’re on the plane, and I’m about needing to turn my phone to airplane mode, but I want to say hello to all my forum friends. I hope your day has been filled with joy and contentment, whatever you’re doing, and whoever you’re with.

Talk to you soon!

Day 26 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Well a lazy, relaxing, fun day yesterday, as well as preparing out Christmas lunch we spent a lot of time just talking and chilling. A very laid back and enjoyable day, in fact it was pretty much just OMAD.

Today, walking, getting out and donning the waterproofs if needs be, but we’re going to get mobile. Weather recently (and a stretched calf muscle for me) has kept walks to an amble round the village, but not today!

Hope everyone had a happy day yesterday and didn’t overdo the calorie intake too much.

Take care all.

Day 26 – Uk – NFD

A wintry day – snow overnight down to the start of the steps to Wansfell Pike, but sadly none down in the village – feels very cold out there.

@stitchincarol – hope your flight went well and you have arrived safely to California – have a fab visit with your extended family. The Butternut squash, spinach and cheese filo pie was easy to make and was declared a winner by OH – It was hearty, packed with flavour, and perfect for the festive feasting and the folds of crunchy filo pastry on top looked impressive. I served ours with braised red cabbage and beetroot πŸ˜‹
    @i-hate-lettuce – hope you and Mrs IHL enjoyed your walk, it’s very cold our way but at least it’s dry – OH has gone out for his daily run but I slept in after watching cricket for half the night…….

Baked a batch of scones for OH to enjoy on his return……and have started making Mary Berry’s Passionfruit Tart with Orange Pastry………I was in a cooking mode so started the mushroom element for Yotam Ottolenghi’s recipe for celebration sticky rice cake I’m planning for dinner on Tuesday as the mushrooms probably would not have lasted well until then

Now enjoying a cup of tea and a quick catch up on here

Having indulged over the past 2 days, I find that I’m not feeling particularly hungry today and have not eaten so far so hoping to end with a good CD but we will see…..

Day 26 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 219 lbs. Oh my, but for how much longer? Will I avoid the 220s? Being just two lbs away from the 200s before Thanksgiving seems like a distant memory. But, I’ll recover after the holidays. I’m determined to make this morning a ZBC. The actual Christmas feast with the family has been scheduled for this afternoon. Now, I know we’re having a turkey with some of the trimmings, but as it’s just the immediate family, I’ve suggested we don’t go crazy with those, or else we’ll have leftovers for days. As I had set up my place for breakfast on Christmas day, I suggested I could just rearrange the seating set-up for this meal, and there would be plenty of room. Yesterday’s breakfast was great; but the snacking on finger foods and sweets all day wasn’t ideal. It did rather prevent us all from wanting anything substantial at supper time. But it will be nice to have another FD again tomorrow. I am looking forward to 2022; I’m just worried about my father. He has to go to the cardiologist for some tests on Tuesday. He has congestive heart failure with what they think is a 70% blockage. Hopefully, they’ll provide details of what they plan to do soon afterwards. And it’s my parents’ 50th anniversary in a month’s time. I’d love to plan something, but now it’s uncertain what the month will hold. Well, like with all things, one day at a time.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all of you out there!

Day 26 USA (Illinois) NFD

Happy Boxing Day to all who may “celebrate” even though most of us in the States have little clue what kind of celebration that may mean.

No weight gain despite our feasting yesterday. Now to figure out what to do with the leftover beef fondue cubes (I splurged and bought terrific filet mignon meat). DH and I usually make beef stroganoff with those cubes, so likely will do that again.

@stitchincarol – enjoy your time in California! What kind of activities do you have planned? Our Utah family is going to the Rose Bowl game next weekend, spending time in Las Vegas at our Hilton time-share on the way. Our SIL played football for the U of U back in the 90’s, so they are anxious to see them play, despite having to take on Ohio State. Our daughter went with us in ’04 to see our ILLINI play USC, so she is anxious to share that experience with her husband.

@northgeorgia – I expect you will be able to get back to your low 200’s again with just a little discipline.

Onward and downward.

Day 27 – South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ – FD

Pocket List – Day 27 😱
    @funshipfreddie

Day 27 – Lake district UK – FD

Good morning everyone

Monday FD today, feel as though I need it, plus heading off for the day, a long walk is on the agenda!

Take care all

Pocket List – Day 27 😱
    @funshipfreddie
    @I-hate-letttuce

Day 27 UK NFD

Managed to dial down the gluttony yesterday but not ready for a FD yet Aiming for a reasonable day Have a good Monday all

Day 27- FD 500

Fasting today. Probably tomato soup and salad day.

Hope all are well!

Pocket List – Day 27 😱
    @funshipfreddie
    @I-hate-letttuce
    @mariaelena

Day 27 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 220 lbs. Boo, hiss!!! Well, not bad, considering the past two mornings popped in at 219 lbs. It’s a slow restart into the new year, with lots of sweets and leftovers abounding on those NFDs. But time to start thinking about what “normal” eating should look like.

For me, some reminders:

Normal eating is…
    * Limiting sugars and starches, particularly anything highly processed/quickly absorbed.
    * Choosing more healthy fats, protein, and fiber in my meals.
    * Choosing home-cooked healthy meals over takeout. That means taking meat or beans out of the freezer to have them conveniently ready to cook.
    * Not snacking at all. Keeping to two or three meals a day.
    * What are those soft drinks doing in the house? Get rid of them.
    * Same for those holiday party chips and sweets.
    * Satisfying foods. Homemade chili sounds preferable to pizza.
    * It is winter. Don’t force feed cold vegetables — it will just make me turn to comforting carbs. Enjoy soups and stews.
    * Water! Water! Water!

A post-holiday binge FD is tough, but I plan to take down the decorations today, so I should be OK with enough to keep me occupied!

Good luck to us all!

Pocket List – Day 27 😱
    @funshipfreddie
    @I-hate-letttuce
    @mariaelena
    @northgeorgia

Day 27 USA (Illinois) NFD

Had to finish off the last of the Danish this morning, so maybe tomorrow will be a FD?

Has anyone said anything about hosting January? I could Jump on January if no one else wants it.

Off to spend a gift certificate from DH and get cheap Costco gas for my car.

Onward and downward.

Day 28 – Lake District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Glad we got out yesterday, decent new walk in an area we don’t often visit. Off over towards Kirkby Stephen, an area where there is a reserve run by the Wildlife Trust. Nice 5 mile wander along a disused railway track, which makes for nice easy walking and dry underfoot as well. Some spectacular views over the outlying fells of the North Western area of the county beyond Appleby.

Gloomy and wet here today, so yesterday was a good move.

Take care all.

Day 28 – South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ – NFD

Okay FD yesterday. It was a struggle to get my head in the right place, but I’m glad I did it, & Thursday’s FD will hopefully be easier.

@songbirdme – I don’t believe anyone else has offered to host January, so – thank you! πŸ™

Day 28 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 215 lbs (barely). Looking at the trend from Thanksgiving, I’m at the peak of holiday gain if I can get somewhat back to my regular 5:2 each week with less sweets and starches. Also looking at the trend, I definitely won’t meet my December goal, but could do by the end of January, so I’ll set the same target for that month.

Mistake on this first FD in a long time after many days of feasting — didn’t drink enough water. Just a kind reminder to keep water by your side when you resume!

Next FD is the day after tomorrow. Got all my decorations down yesterday (whew, a six hour job)! Now the house seems a little bare haha

Take care everyone.

Day 28 – UK – NFD
    Day 27 – UK – NFD

Not been able to fit in a FD yet this week but life is good and there is always January to press that RESET button 🀞

Great job by those who have managed to fit a FD since Christmas πŸ’ͺ

Lovely 13km wander today – some blue skies and sunshine – the light on the fells looked fabulous today – certainly not “Gloomy and wet ” for us @i-hate-lettuce
    @songbirdme – no one has volunteered to set up January as yet so a big Thank You for putting your hand up for hosting πŸ€—

Not sure if I can get a FD in this week ??tomorrow or Thursday……..

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER!

Day 28 USA (Illinois) FD

Had a house visiting nurse this morning for my Medicare supplement. She mostly just asked questions, weighed, blood pressure, etc. When she asked about eating (do you eat 2 meals a day?) I told her about fasting. Lo and behold, she fasts daily only eating in about a 4 hour window just about every day. She was interested in hearing about 5:2 as well. She said my BMI is still okay. Glad for that!

Snowing here (finally white!) so need to go fill up my bird feeders.

@at – are you willing to set up the spreadsheet again? I don’t know how many use it, but it’s nice to have. I will add the new challenge group in a day or so. Yes, I expect lots of us will have a re-set button going in January.

Onward and downward.

Day 28 – 16:8

Yesterday turned into FD 800 (more than a 500 I intended but fully Med diet compliant) but I’ll count it as a win.

We went off script and planted an herb garden yesterday- lol. Could not find cilantro but got everything else we wanted. Now to see if they survive. If they do, it will save money in the long run and be worth the investment. We put the planter tub on a wheel cart so that if we get the crazy freezing temps we got last winter we can at least roll it into the garage.

DH accidentally picked up a leek plant too, lol. Should be interesting to see what happens to that. Temporarily put that in a separate pot we had – but it should do fine in our actual yard, so we will probably try to put it in ground after some rainy weather.

Hoping for a good day for all.

Day 29 – Lake district UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Quick call in this morning, Wednesday weekly grocery delivery due any minute.

Not a lot happening at the moment, trying to avoid the remaining Christmas goodies, didn’t do too bad at all Mondays FD, but yesterday not good, will be glad when all the tempting goodies are finished. We hate waste and hardly, if ever throw anything away, which is a problem when Mrs IHL buys in for Christmas and visitor couldn’t come!

Take care all.

Day 29 – South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ – NFD

I was lazy & over-indulged yesterday; must do better! Last 2021 FD tomorrow πŸ’ͺ

Happy Hump Day! 🐫

Day 29 – UK – FD

After a brilliant day yesterday – today is drizzly and grey 😞 making me feel rather miserable……

So I decided that I needed to turn that around and make it a positive day so I started my new 2022 diary, it’s got a photo of Frida Kahlo on the cover 😊 now feeling organised and yes I like to have a handwritten diary despite having used an online one all my working life….🀣

Also made me want to take control of my day so making today the first of B2B FD800s as we have a New Year’s Eve’s Meal from our regular Simon Rogan at Home service expected……

@songbirdme – happy to pull a spreadsheet together, a few of us do seem to use it….I wanted a white Christmas but only got a few snowflakes on my walk and it looks like New Year will be damp and mild

Well done to those who have already completed their FDs this week πŸ‘

I have a New Year Yoga Day Retreat booked for Sunday 2nd so planning on that being my first FD for 2022 πŸ™

Day 29 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 218 lbs. Still too many holiday temptations around. I did get rid of nearly all the soft drinks and chips yesterday, but the baked goods are what are getting me.

Tomorrow’s another FD πŸ™‚

Day 29 – FD 500

Pocketlist πŸ˜‡

@mariaelena

Day29 U.K. NFD

I too am working my way through all those festive treats , pastries and chocolates gone and stripped the turkey so have a batch of stock when I get back to fasting

A new diary is a treat isn’t it @at , got mine lined up for my fresh start in January Thank you @songbirdme for volunteering – what a reset that’s going to be !

Happy 🐫day all

Day 29 USA (Illinois) NFD

Yesterday’s FD went very well – good will power to avoid some of the sweet and salty treats we still have in the house. About to break my fast with some lunch today.

Interesting development on our home health visits yesterday. My DH & I have different Medicare supplement providers, and his nurse conducted a far more complete physical than mine did. He has an elevated blood sugar score (A1C – heading toward diabetes) and his nurse said to cut down on his sugars. DUH! Isn’t that what I have been telling him??!!

@brightonbelle – I found some turkey broth in the freezer that I used to make some chicken vegetable soup last evening that was my only meal. Had some crackers and leftover dip but still was only about 400 calories. What will you use your broth for? I have also used it for some pasta or rice cooking.

Onward and downward.

Day 29 in Monterey, California

I’m thinking of you all, and even managed TRE yesterday until a little after four in the afternoon–and then I ate like nobody’s business! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I’m dreading the scale when we get home in a week, but having a grand time full of pinochle, laughter, and music, and hope you all are having lovely days, however you’re spending them. Merry fifth day of Christmas!

Day 29 – Lake District UK – FD

Good morning everyone

Had a better day yesterday re food and drink, was starting to feel a bit bloated, so nil breakfast, small veggie curry for lunch and soup and small piece of fruitcake for evening.
    But going to have a FD today and prepare for our night hosting our close friends and neighbours tomorrow, with a bit of luck they will help to empty the fridge and the drinks cabinet! Either way it will be a fun evening with plenty of banter and laughs πŸ˜‰

Take care all

Pocket list day 30 …
    @i-hate-lettuce

Day 30 – UK – FD800

Sadly woke up to another grey and drizzly day but the weather forecast promises a brighter afternoon!!

A much better controlled day yesterday, ending up just below the 800 mark so aiming for a second one today – glad to see I will have company @i-hate-lettuce

@songbirdme – Thanks for setting up the “Join our Journey in January!” I have added a spreadsheet for those who want to use it

My Simon Rogan delivery has just arrived so off to unpack and put in the fridge ready for our New Year’s Eve celebration……now that should be an incentive to stick to that B2B FD800 today 🀣

Pocket list day 30 🎯πŸ’ͺ
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @at

Day 30 – South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ – FD

Pocket list day 30 🎯πŸ’ͺ
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @at
    @funshipfreddie

Day 30 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 219 lbs. Happy to see I avoided another 220 weigh-in. Trending a little heavier this week after the holidays. Only a handful of sweets remain as temptations; the soft drinks and chips have found a new home. Although the cold air doesn’t come in until Sunday night, I will disobey my brother’s request to wait for the “right weather” and make a crock pot of chili tonight (for tomorrow’s lunch). It’s time for some good food! The ground turkey is thawing in the refrigerator as I type. Today is a WFD for me.

Looking at weekly averages, I’ve pretty much been on a plateau since mid-November. Between the holiday gains and the in-between drops, that makes sense. I feel I may have a 1-2 lb blip upwards by the end of this week from the holiday treats, but I feel pretty good holding things steady to the new year. Next year, I’ll have to remember to not set a weight loss goal in December, but just maintain the same weight for the month. Not sure if I’ll even meet my December goal in January, but I’ll try.

My overall weight loss total this year has been disappointing, but it was still nice to have some loss. On a positive note, the long plateaus and the summer incline upward helped me to refocus on my goal and think about not just about calories and fast days, but what times I eat and what I’m eating. That resulted in a fabulous fall, in both senses of the word! The weekly averages show between Jan 1 and Sept 4, I only had a 7 lb total drop. From Sept 4 to last week’s average, I had an 8 lb total drop (and that includes the holidays). That is quite an acceleration! So, I am excited to resume “normal times” in the new year.

Pocket list day 30 🎯πŸ’ͺ
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @northgeorgia

Day 30 USA (Illinois) NFD

Not doing Silver Sneakers this week, so really trying hard to keep daily calories well under TDEE. Today I will finish up the vegetable soup we had from my FD supper. DH is getting his COVID booster this afternoon, and hopefully we can have a fairly normal dinner.

@stitchincarol – great to read you’re having a wonderful California time! Sure do pray the flight home is normal and not delayed. You will be primed to join us in January!

@at – you have been terrific guiding us through December, often a very rough month for many who are trying to be careful with calories. I had to look up the Simon Rogan delivery. Wow! Looks terrific! Is this a normal way to get food for you or an indulgence? Just curious…

@northgeorgia – you are always so great at finding the positives in our WOL. That’s always the way to be! Congratulations!

Onward and downward.

Day 30 – 16:8

Accountability post. Here and eating ok, not great, not horribly. Hope all are well.

Day 31 – South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ – NFD

December wasn’t exactly a resounding success. Start : 71.1 kgs Today : 72.5 kgs. The only surprise is that I didn’t gain more. Still, just half a kilo over my upper maintenance weight, & this time next I will have zapped that half kilo.

@at – thanks so much for hosting the December Challenge.

See y’all in 2022! ⚑️🌟 πŸ₯³οΈ

Day 31 – Lake District UK – FFD ?

Good morning everyone,

FFD – Final Feast Day, with visitors round this evening hoping they’re all going to be hungry and thirsty, Mrs IHL had a field day yesterday making and baking, starters and puds in the fridge along with a big dish of dauphinoise potatoes to warm up. The dough for the individual loaves is rising, the ham is simmering for a couple of hours before roasting this afternoon. Hopefully they will do justice to ‘tidying up’ the drinks cupboard as well, it will be as always a fun evening.

Finishing the year about 2 kg above target weight, which considering the fun and games, travel and Christmas etc I am very happy and know next month/year won’t be long before I’m back down again.
    With that I think I’ll be starting off the new year with a FD !

@at – Thanks for hosting December, it’s rather nice to be back.

Take care all, see you in the next monthly challenge, next year πŸ™‚

Day 31 UK NFD

Thank you for hosting @at πŸ‘

I’ve not been on it this month , all going to change in January πŸ’ͺsee you all then Happy New Year πŸŽ‰

Day 31 – UK – NFD or even a FFD!!

That FD800 yesterday morphed into a TDEE as got tempted by some cheese and a glass or two of. port last night……

Out for a wander today with my regular walking group although we were down to only 4 hardy souls – looks like the grey and damp weather is set to stay with us for while – last nice day we had was on Tuesday!!

@songbirdme – definitely an indulgence – our rational is as we haven’t eaten out in a restaurant since the pandemic started we can treat ourselves at home every now and then instead – OH is just not happy to eat out in a busy restaurant!
    @i-hate-lettuce – our FFD tonight as well and we are going to enjoy it πŸ˜‹ Plan is for a TDEE day tomorrow and a FD800 on Sunday and Monday to press the RESET button for the new year and new challenge
    @funshipfreddie – I forgot to weigh in this morning so not sure how much I am over my upper maintenance weight but I suspect it will be around 1kg…..

Thank you to those of you who have checked in daily or every now and then during this challenging month – See you in January with @songbirdme for a fresh start!

Day 31 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 215 lbs. @funshipfreddie I’m right there with you, having gained a pound over the start of the month. I’m also keeping a “range” chart these days.

Mo. High Wt Low Wt Range
    OCT 223 216 7 LBS
    NOV 222 211 11 LBS
    DEC 220 213 7 LBS
    2021 233 211 22 LBS

I’m ending the year just 4 lbs above my 2021 low. So, it may not be all good news, but it’s certainly not all bad πŸ™‚

I’ll certainly gain a few more back before my next FD (either Sunday or Monday, haven’t decided yet), but as the holidays wind down, I’m ready for the new year!

@at Thanks for hosting December!

Day 31, Monterey, California

@brightonbelle I loved your phrase about dialing down the gluttony; I’m ever-so-slightly succeeding at that…sorta. Kinda. 🀣🀣🀣

We haven’t done a lot here since we figure out risk is plenty high just by gathering, but there was a walk on the beach on Tuesday, and wine tasting yesterday. My eldest sister and I have been playing piano duets using two new books I brought along of piano 4-hand Christmas songs; great fun!

Yesterday, our SIL called and I was immediately worried as our daughter is usually the one to call–and it was with good reason. Have I said she’s 35 weeks pregnant? He called from the hospital where she’d been admitted with a fever and contractions. They still don’t know what caused the fever but have ruled out the basics (influenza, RSV, covid), and the contractions are further apart rather than closer, so she’s possibly going to keep that baby inside her a little longer. I’m becoming quite impatient for our Monday arrival there, but thankful mama and baby are fine for now.

Tonight, DH, DS30, DS25, and niece and her DH are going out for drinks all dressed up, then coming home for seeing in the new year; should be a lovely evening!

I’m envying those of you who are managing to fast; I’m loving our time here, but REALLY missing the feeling from fasting. One week from today will be a FD!

Thanks, @at, for hosting this month!

Day 31

Be the day celebratory or spent chill relaxing

Hope the day for you is simply fantastic

Day 31 USA (Illinois) OMAD

Happy New Year, wonderful fasting friends! Yeah for all of your successes this year, and high hopes for all your unmet expectations. I’m doing just one meal today (had an apple for “lunch”) but supper will be carry out from our fave Italian restaurant in town.

@at – Your Simon Rogan food delivery does look delightful! We have Schwan’s frozen foods that is a bit of indulgence for us too, but all good to keep us safe. I liken it to restaurant quality delivered at home. Your hosting this month has been terrific!

@stitchincarol – I bet your piano 4-hands was terrific! When I was 17 I got to do a summer program at Northwestern Univ. in Evanston, and one of the classes was group piano. There must have been a dozen of us who played duets in a prof’s studio that had at least 5 pianos (spinets) in it. I still enjoy pulling out the duet music we used. What a cacophony we all made in that class! Prayers for your daughter’s pregnancy, and SIL too.

@mariaelena – “chillaxin” is a great way to spend any time!

Onward and downward.

Thank you @at for minding us through December πŸ’•

Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others πŸ’•

Viewing 46 posts - 251 through 296 (of 296 total)

You must be logged in to reply.