December 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
December 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 1,190 replies, has 97 voices, and was last updated by  Maayyaa 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,192 total)

• Day 3 – McMinnville Oregon USA – FD
    Yesterday didn’t go quite as planned as friends invited me out for dinner to a tapas place. I didn’t over do too much except for the 🍷
    Today I fast!! It is one week until my nieces wedding and I must wear THE new dress. Like you @quebecoise I want as flat a tummy as possible.
    @mema02 – Welcome back, so glad you are feeling better!! Don’t let anyone at work push you around, be nice but firm!! (Your mother speaking)
    @songbirdme – Those sneaky lapses that take place while shopping!! 🛒 😈
    @mjrbcd44 – Good job on controlled eating while on business lunch. (I looked for a wonder woman emoji to add but couldn’t fine one) :-/
    @tsubaki – The suspense continues….keep us posted.
    @daffodil2010 – Congrats on your 3/4 lb.
    @bigviking – Oh dear, a wine/carb attack!! 🍕🍷
    @cornish-jane – Good job on being 30 lbs down, that’s significant.
    @flourbaby – LOL – I think you missed your calling, you should be on stage!!

Day 3 Mexico Pacific Coast
    NFD
    It’s all good!
    Happy Sunday Everyone!

I am in : )

Day 3 California NFD

Not being as mindful as I should be this weekend. But business with holiday decorating should help me stay away from food. I’m making a big pot of pinto beans in the Instant Pot with pickled jalapeños and lime juice. These, I’ll partially mash into “retried beans” which are a good high protein and high fiber food that keeps me feeling full for a long time and is fun to eat.

Hope everyone is having a good day and avoiding most of the holiday sweets!

Day 3, Norway, NFD

Back home from my Cabin trip to Bortelid. Beautiful winter wonderland but no skiing. Good to be back home with my kids (3 dogs). The weekend has not been FDs or even CDs, but i dont think I’ve gone all crazy either. Not more than a normal “everyday” in the past…like before july 31. Feels like I’ve but on a few pound over the weekend, lol, so looking forward to an FD tomorrow…and tomorrow is going to be a “bake day” with my girl-colleagues. No tasting though.

I would like a spot on the spreadsheet, couldn’t see my name there…i will try to add my self…but if i dont know how to….could anybody just add me?

Looking forward to a new reset-button-day tomorrow.

Day 4/FD/Melbourne Australia

Looking forward to my first fast day in over 10 days. Planning to abstain from eating till 6 tonight when I’ll break my fast with one of my FD specialties- Shakshuka. Will enjoy a cup of miso at lunchtime. I need the salt to prevent leg cramps. I love making an occasion of fast day dinners.

If there’s chocolate around I’ve never been able to resist and have devoured many a family block. This past week there was not one but six blocks in my house! Not a square passed my lips. Didn’t even call on my mate Will Power. Just didn’t fancy it. Still can’t believe how much my tastes have changed. Now salami … that’s an entirely different story.

I used to be a daily weigher. Often weighing myself up to four times a day. It really helped me understand how my body worked. But I only tracked my weight after my second fast day. That was the only weight that mattered. Now I weigh less often. My trigger point is how my tummy feels and looks. I read somewhere that we over 65s are better off with a little fat reserve. So I’ve settled for a BMI of 22.5. It’s my ideal weight. No back fat rolls and just enough fat to reduce a few wrinkles and soften my features.

looking forward to a positive week.

Day 4 Pocket List. Please add yourself if you’re planning to fast. The more the merrier.

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa

Day 3, Gozo Malta, nfd

Ate a lot of sushi maki mostly plus ice cream and drunk only sparkling water. This evening I only had water and diet soda.

Thirteen years ago today my dear mother died. I was at her deathbed. I still miss her.

Tomorrow is the first of B2B2B for my husband and I. Wednesday afternoon my husband and I go for a holiday in Sicily and we’ll be back on the 12 December.

Good night everyone onwards and downwards.

2nd post

I plan on fasting tomorrow. I’m adding myself to Day 4 pocket list.

@onehealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6

Day 3 – SW WA USA – NFD

I think it’s interesting as I finally have time to post and it’s early afternoon where I am, and @onahealthyhigh is starting day 4.

I’m enjoying this 1st day of Advent. Looking forward to a conference call with my adult children shortly. We’ll each light the 1st candle in our respective homes, read the same devotional, and usually comment and pray together. It’s our favourite part of the Christmas season.

@Cornsh-jane – good for you for getting 30 of the 90 lbs off. That’s a great accomplishmment! I’ve got almost 50 taken care of and may go for up to another 40 or so. I’ll see how I look and feel as I get closer. As some have mentioned, some of us consider less wrinkles etc. as well.

@mjrbcd44 – love your tag line!

@back2thefuture – good to see you back with us! I didn’t remember that you had lost 90 lbs. That’s an encouragement to me.

Remember together we are stronger!

Day 3 North Wales NFD
    I have had 4 days of eating well above my TDEE. Christmas has started early 😩. Not a good start to my first month of maintenance. Firmly pressing the reset button tomorrow. If I am honest I have not enjoyed the feeling of being over full.

2nd post

I plan on fasting tomorrow too. I’m adding myself to Day 4 pocket list.

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij

2nd post Germany day 3
    Looking forward to a nice FD tomorrow! I will try a LFD again! Maybe some veggie soup in the evening.
    Can’t copy the pocket list, feel free to add me if you like 😊
    Good fasting to everyone!

Day 4 NZ NFD Weigh in today and down 500gms. Good start to the month. Going to our first Christmas Lunch today for GreyPower. There is even a gluten free table which is great. Will try not to over eat mind you the weather is so hot I just haven’t felt like eating. Have a good day everyone. I haven’t caught up with the posts but will read them later when we get home.

Day 3 NFD UK
    Resisted the ginger sponge and custard – that’s all I’m saying

Day 3 UK NFD

First day out & about since began 5:2. Pleased that i took food with me and resisted the biscuits and cake on offer, and didn’t pick up something to go with my takeaway coffee. Disappointed that I forgot to eat the food I had with me – which wasn’t quite practical enough to eat “on the go”. Not yet got the hang of eating on NFDs and not eating on FDs! Yet again I find i’ve got to evening and not eaten much at all. Not much help to start a FD hungry!

Prob help to plan ahead more, and track it! I’m always better with external accountability. Really glad to have a friend starting 5:2 tomorrow, who will fast the same days as me – I suspect that will help! Tomorrow is my 2nd fast day – hopefully onwards & downwards 🙂

PS Could someone add me to the spreadsheet please?

Day 3 UK NFD

Good day! Made wise choices and another 5k jog… Even enjoyed it!

Tomorrow is FD so adding myself to the Day 4 pocket list…

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear

Ooops.

Day 4 – Japan – FD 82.9kg (Year 2 FD #11)

Yesterday was a party day. I didn’t eat that well. Today is a clean up day.

Day 3, Québec, NFD

Adding my name to the pocket fasters for tomorrow.
    @onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise

Bonne soirée et bizous xxx

Day 4 – FD – Brisbane Australia

This is my first day off from work for a few weeks so I finally collected the reward I had promised myself when I got under 70kgs…a pedicure. Unfortunately I was a bit dissapointed with it…c’est la vie. I also got my hair cut and got a good head start on my Christmas shopping. Have been too busy to think about food so all in all a pretty good day. I have some marinara mix left over from the weekend so I plan to cook that up and have some salad with it for dinner. Food always tastes so good after not eating all day.
    @pashaw my heart goes out to you at this very sad time.
    @cornish-jane I have always had a problem with seconds too. I am slowly training myself to stop and ask myself “Do I need it because I am still hungry.” Or “Do I just want it.” I don’t always win the battle but when I do it’s a great feeling.
    @onahealthyhigh I have only been doing this for a few months but I too have noticed my food preferences changing for the better. It is so much easier to walk away from sweets now. I am definitely noticing I feel more healthy, clearer thinking, someone said my eyes are more “sparkly” and I don’t need as much sleep as I used to.
    Stay strong everyone.

Day 4, in France, NFD.

Goal this month to finish the eyar at 79.0 kg or less, am currently at 79.9kg but it is that season!

Yeah! Just weighed in at the end of my third week and, after a weekend of NFDs, still in the 12s. Great start to the week! FD today – such encouragement!

Thank you everyone for support, advice and inspiration!

Day 4 UK FD

I need this fast day as the last three have left a lot to be desired. I am less concerned about seconds, thirds is my problem! A third piece of fruit, a third bowl of curry… for maintenance to be a success I need to curb this tendency towards excess.

Day4, UK, FD
    First of B2B. That was a weekend thar did nothing for weight loss! Up 3.5kg since Frday morning. Depending n how fasting goes this week, I may have to rethink weekends!

Day 4, Spain, NFD

It is going to be a difficult week. I should’ve planned for it in advance. It’s holidays here from Wednesday to Friday, and we have friends coming for a visit until Sunday. They’re big-time gourmands, so we’ll be eating out most of the time. This makes FD on Thursday almost impossible. I’ll focus on keeping eating under control today and having a good FD tomorrow.

Happy Monday everybody! 🙂

Day 1 CD
    Day 2 NFD
    DAY 3 NFD
    Day 4 FD Ireland

After a gourmand weekend in a fab hotel in the UK I have to apply myself to a good FD today.., very early start to fly back this morning so will need lots of willpower.
    Bring it on 😀

Day 4, Norway, FD

Today is gonna be an FD and a bake day….

@maayyaa You are strong! For me, it’s difficult to keep with fasting when the house smells of delicious baking food

Day 4, Belfast, FD
    Day 3, 2, NFDs

Added a few more on FD today.
    ***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink

Good luck everyone!

Day 4, Belgium, FD

Day 1 NFD
    Day 2 NFD
    Day 3 NFD

Hello all,

I was too busy the last couple of days to post, and I’m having computer problems which is not helping!

@maayyaa, how do you do a baking and FD day together, or rather why??? lol sounds like torture to me!

@evasietetres, good luck for you busy week, maybe a 18:6 or skip where you can?? but best to enjoy times with friends anyway at the end of the day 🙂

PocketFasters

@Stephies
    @maayyaa
    @jaifaim
    @bigviking
    @fatrabbit

This month I’m planning on staying healthy on my NFD, and I’d love to get used to skipping breakfast, the day is so much easier for me when I do that.

Also I was wondering if others had the problem of stomach acid, since I’ve started the 5:2, I get very bad stomach acids especially in the evenings when I try and eat normally? Any ideas?

Thanks and have a good day all !

4 December Melbourne FD

Hello again All and how lovely to see the familiar names and hear the current stories – such great success stories, which are super-inspiring!

Thanks @bert1802 for hosting and I would love to join in the December challenge, as I have found some bad habits creeping in again.

My History: I tried 5:2 the first time a few years ago with great success for about 6 weeks. Then it stopped and after awhile I thought – why am I starving myself 2 days a week and it’s not working?? So I gave up. Then in November 2016 (well, a bit before that), I found this forum and heard lots of experiences and tips, and such a fabulous ‘vibe’ that I thought I would join in and see if I could make a better fist of it. I discovered that my NFDs had been Feast Days and too much so, the first time, which was why I stalled….Der.

Over Nov 16 through to April 17 I stayed on the forum and with the great help here, lost the 7 kilos or so that I needed to lose. Since then I have been doing 16:8; kept the bread way down; cut sugar ‘almost’ out, and by and large kept most of it off. But just lately I have begun snacking at night time after dinner again – my nemesis… and more bread has crept back in – almost daily, so I have rediscovered a couple of those kilos that I had hoped were completely lost to humankind.

I fasted last week for 2 back to backs, and today, and am hoping that with all you Wonderful People for laughter and inspiration, I can nudge away those kilos and smarten up my eating habits again.

Remember that: “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.” James N. Watkins

Day 4, Newcastle UK, FD

@metatauta – that made me smile to read about your OH. You must keep us updated on his progress and whether he ever finally admits you are right about this WOL.
    @leggit – yesterday I cooked a lovely roast dinner for OH, Dad and I. Dad had seconds but OH (who never does) and I didn’t. That’s got to be a first for me, but it just didn’t occur. However, I enjoyed some cheese, nuts and dried fruit for dessert. It may be slow, but this WOL does affect behaviours given time.
    @debster251 – it was our talented @pissupoosa who originally produced the all singing all dancing spreadsheet that each monthly host now uses (sometimes with help from more techy folks on our forum). Where are you @pissupoosa??? We miss you.
    Welcome back @back2the future! (that was a bit of a tongue twister) – great to hear from you and all your news. Hope hubby is all fine and you are both enjoying retirement and your new grandchild.
    @pamie – GreyPower – love it!!
    @fatrabbit & @bigviking – I should think doing what you’ve done to get to maintenance will keep you in maintenance. Maybe your minds are saying ‘ok – we’re here- brakes off’. Well no actually, Mind – we keep on keeping on doing what we did to get here. Thank you very much!! 🙂
    @StephieS – it may seem counter intuitive but Apple Cider Vinegar is your answer. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBV0THrWHbM Dr. Eric Berg – a mine of information.
    Lovely to have you back on board @biddiev – as a semi-veteran of these challenges it’s always good to hear from real long termers for added inspiration.

I am feeling so much happier and in control than last week. The sun is shining and I’m raring to go on my housework a la FLY Lady. Came down to shiny sink this morning and it feels sooooo good.

Be stronger than your excuses!! And have a great week.

Day 4 FD Ireland – look to repeat Day 2 – which I ended up not doing as got tempted by pizza! Still managed to keep it a CD
    Day 3 NFD – and definitely a feast day! So fast is needed today

Added myself to the Pocket list
    ***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink
    @stephies
    @irishtrier

Day 4, Norway, FD

Hello everyone! I am back! November was just illness and holiday all together, so I think I just got in 1 or 2 FDs. But, I did not gain weight on my holiday in Sydney, so I am very happy about that =D

Now I am ready to get in 2 FDs every week up until Christmas. I don’t have a weight goal I think, just a get-into-the-5:2-WOL-again-goal.

Can someone add me to the spreadsheet?

I will try to check in every day and be accountable, I am motivated to hopefully lose a couple of pounds before Christmas. I will not do 5:2 between Christmas and the New Year though.

Happy to be back and hope everyone are well.

***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink
    @stephies
    @irishtrier
    @mari84

Day 4…..Florida……FD

The flu has invaded my home……. run for your lives……. feeling a bit better than I was over the weekend, although I have this nasty,nasty cough. Then to top it all off the last of the survivors has woken up this morning with it. My husband! Poor baby!

I’m so sorry, Ive been so out of it the first couple days of the challenge, I plan to get caught up, update andbe a fantastic host.

I plan on having a solid FD today, while I was sick, my dear and wonderful husband spoiled me rotten as he called it, he fat feed me with soups, lots of liquids and my favorite sweets. I’m headed back to work today, so there will be no more of that.

I’ve also have to head into work a bit early this morning. They have finally hired me some help, and so I’ve got some training to do today. I pray this one is more intelligent then the last one, she was the cream of the crop let me tell you.
    This job is not hard but it’s a very learn as you go type of thing and you got to be willing to jump right in a swim. I learn something new every day.

Sorry, I’m a bit rambly today, I feel like I have talked to all in ages! I missed you all soooo much!

Wanna know why Santa’s so jolly?

He knows where all the bad girls live!

Day 4, London, UK, FD

Well, I’ve had to work today due to a meeting I couldn’t reschedule, so it should make my ADF plans run a bit smoother!! Once I realised the meeting was today I couldn’t manage my FD yesterday, so lots of rescheduling this morning because I had my weeks menu sorted. I’m onto my 2nd bottle of water at the moment, so I’m still hoping to ‘flush and whoosh’ this week!!!!

Lovely to see some ‘oldies’ re-joining to give and get that extra encouragement!!!

Stay strong everyone, we’ve got this!!!!

Day 4 – USA – NFD
    Wonderful to read your posts, although because of the time difference (6am here) it’s difficult to get to them all and I’ll read the rest later today. What a wealth of great information and motivation. One particularly helpful tip that I read on the forum the other day (yikes, can’t remember where) was from a person who said that when she feels hungry in the evening she knows she is tired, and she goes to bed. I’m going to remind myself of that the next time I think I’m hungry after dinner.

I met my FD goals. Down a little over a pound. I ate between 500-600 calories, in one meal. Activity included a 5 mile bike ride (at the YMCA, machine set at rolling hills, completed in just over 20 minutes) and 20 minutes of weights and resistance.

On successful FDs, I do best if I drink zero calorie beverages throughout the day and eat one meal between 6-7 pm. Then I (try to) tell myself the kitchen is closed and I’m done eating for the day. If I eat lunch on a FD I have a greater chance of eating too much later in the day. For me it’s easier to not eat than to stop eating.

My goal today is to eat mindfully. My activity will come mainly from the classes I teach – water aerobics and senior yoga – and from a bike ride at the YMCA.

I wish each of you all the best in meeting your goals today. I am so happy to be on this forum.

Take care, Markie

Afternoon all,

been a bit busy couple of days for me. Had a close friends birthday. So was running around for that over the weekend. We had a great time .. She is an absolute gem, So was all worth the time spent.

Day 1 CD
    Day 2 NFD
    Day 3 was more controlled. just had breakfast and then dinner. My husband made paella and I had small portion so, was well with in the TDEE.

Day 4 – First FD of the month.

@pashaw Am so so sorry to hear your loss. Hope and prayers for you.

@bert1802, hope you are recovering well. Take it easy today

Adding myself to the pocket list

***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink
    @stephies
    @irishtrier
    @mari84
    @aprilsunshine

Day 4, Gozo, Malta, fd

Fasting on 800 calories today.

Onwards and downwards, have a great Monday everyone

Day 4 , Ashburn, USA , FD
    it is my 3rd FD since last week , weight has been up and down , lets see how this week goes.

Day 4 UK FD
    So far strong enough. If I can get through the morning munchies I’m usually fine. 2 cups of coffee and plenty of water so far.

Monday is a good day to Fast

Day 4, FD, US

Catching up. I never seem to find time on the weekend to read posts, let alone write anything. Perhaps, if I’m honest, it’s because I always overindulge and I don’t want the accountability of checking in!

Lots of great news from you all: way to go BigViking! I wish I didn’t know, @songbirdme, that M&Ms came in mint flavour… I’d only just got around to ignoring them in caramel! Sorry, @tsubaki, Hugh Jackman’s busy with me this week (I wish!) but hope your Cliff turns out to be just as good!

I am trying to be inspired to also give up the booze for this month, but I just don’t think it’s going to happen. Going dry Mon-Thurs is hard enough. But, while I don’t have a problem refusing seconds, I do need to concentrate on not eating when I’m not hungry, and feeling ok leaving food on my plate!

Day 4 Belfast FD

The scales aren’t my friend today ☹️

Adding myself to the pocket list

***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***

@onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink
    @stephies
    @irishtrier
    @mari84
    @aprilsunshine
    @debster251

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS! Have a good day everyone.

Day 4 – Massachusetts – FD

Thanks @mjrbcd44 I needed to hear that. My friend also wants to lose weight but believes she knows the only right way.

Adding myself to the pocket list. Let’s do this everyone!
    ***DAY 4 POCKET LIST***
    @onahealthyhigh
    @maayyaa
    @anna6
    @molij
    @michelinme
    @toddybear
    @miraclelou
    @quebecoise
    @aljomisaza
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @jaifaim
    @belfastsink
    @stephies
    @irishtrier
    @mari84
    @aprilsunshine
    @leggit

Day 4 Sunny Mexico
    FD First official one of the challenge, My plan is to have coffee and veggies until dinnertime and then have shrimp and more veggies 😳 It seems like ( as many people have said) the longer I stay away from eating the easier the fast days are for me.
    And remember “ Nothing tastes..as good as skinny feels “
    Cheers

Day 4 – Colorado – FD

Always enjoy a good FD on Monday! Feels like a re-set or refresher after the indulgences over the weekend.
    My weekends actually include Fri/ Sat / Sunday. So 3 days off with OH means I have to be that much stricter on the 4 days during the week!

Friday was the most indulgent day. OH & I went to a matinee movie. Which of course meant buttered theatre pop corn 🍿🥤🍿 Saw Disney’s Pixar movie “Coco”. Oh my, what a beautiful, colorful, lovely movie!! We both enjoyed it tremendously. And, we were prepared with Kleenex for the tears. Would recommend 👍🏼

Then we went out for Date Night dinner. Big juicy cheeseburger, no bun, just lettuce & veggies. Also, OH ordered bottomless steak fries. I managed to skip those fries (Buttered popcorn, remember?) and had side salad instead.

The 2 Christmas parties we attended over the weekend actually turned out to be fun. We both enjoyed the socializing & food. But not too much! I concentrated on the chicken, veggies, salad & charcuterie tray appetizers. All weekend managed to stay low carb, but not quite keto.

Could not believe I managed to do it Dry Wino style, in the fashion of “Dry till Fri.” No alcohol till Friday Date Night which included 2 red wines. Then volunteered as Designated Driver for Christmas parties. So I stayed bone dry, drinking fizzy water all night.

Best Part? My Captain Awkward did not make an appearance for more than about 20 minutes or so. I was able to work the room & chat with other party goers with only minimal stress. No wall flower moments. Almost dragged OH out secretly very early, but we got caught up with some friendly chatters, then just stayed the full time. Kind of proud of myself 😊

Day 4 – USA – NFD

@biddiev and @backtothefuture, welcome back! I remember both of you; isn’t it comforting to know the forum is continuing so you can hop right back in! @Strawberriesandcream, I’m not holding my breath for an admittance that I was correct, lol! @penz, I appreciate your candor, lol!

@back2thefuture – Welcome back! So good to “see” you again! Sounds like you have been quite busy, plenty going on in your days. You’ve done fantastically on 5:2 before, you know it can happen again.

@mjmj – Mmm. I’m imagining the pacific coast of Mexico must be warm & inviting with some really enticing food. Hope it’s okay I’m a touch jealous. The Rocky Mtns do get a bit chilly in winter. I’ll just picture your beaches to warm up!

@califdreamer – I have an Instant Pot too. Totally ❤️ that kitchen tool. It works wonders! Especially for making bone broth & soups for FD.

@maayyaa – your weekend away sounded so nice. I don’t ski, but can still admire the beautiful nature. What’s “bake day” with the girls? Do you make batches of Christmas cookies? Are you baking up stuff for work or as gifts? It sounds quite tempting!

@onahealthyhigh – impressive work on passing up the chocolate! The way you speak of chocolate is how I feel for cheese. My biggest weakness. Mmmmm. “The power of cheese.”

I have to admit, you guys have me reconsidering my goal weight. I’m remembering my college days where 134 was quite slim… but perhaps not my best target now. As an adult, I’ve always felt confident in a bikini at 142. Scrolling back at vacation pics I’m pleased with that look … so revising my goal to a more realistic 140-142 range, which puts my BMI at 22.5. The crucial KEY for me is weight lifting to tighten up!

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,192 total)

You must be logged in to reply.