day 4 and no loss yet…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi

I am on my fourth fast day- still flipping hungry but going to keep going.
    I am disappointed because I have not lost any weight and my measurements are still the same.
    I fasted tues and thurs last week and tues and thurs this week.
    i have had a two egg omlette with spinach on each day at around 12, some miso and carrot or apple in the afternoon and tuna or sardines and salad/veg in the evening.

On feast days, I have not really had anything “naughty” , although I have probably had extra snacks in the day.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? My BMI is 22.

Right now for another cup of yogi tea to stop those pesky pangs…

Any support would be much appreciated, I would hate to go through all these fasts and nothing to happen as I find it soooo hard.

B x

Bigbee19, hi! It’s really hard to stay positive when you can’t see any changes happening. I’ve been on this plan for 8 weeks and not lost ANY weight or waistline. But im convinced that changes are afoot in my body ( yesterday i noticed my bingo-wings were smaller) and I’m persevering until the results start to become visible. With a BMI of 22 it looks like you haven’t got much to lose anyway, so, keep with it, remind yourself that you’re doing yourself a lot of good ‘internally’, and keep coming back to the forum for support- it really is encouraging!

You might need to measure a different part of your body. One week when I thought that the scales must be broken I found that I had lost half an inch off my calf muscles! Another week I lost 2 inches off the under bust measurement!Neither of which were somewhere that I regularly measured, but I knew what the figures were when I started in January.

I think that when there is an all over loss of fat it is jolly hard to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.