CANT SEEM TO LOSE IT!!!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
CANT SEEM TO LOSE IT!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon F 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Been doing the 5:2 fast diet for 3 weeks now this being my 4th week and havent seen any weight lose what so ever. I am feeling a bit despondant. I do running on my days that I am not fasting usually do about 5k each day. Please help I feel like giving up.

It comes down to calories in vs calories out. Are you keeping track of what you eat on your non-fasting days, and do you know how many calories you should eat to lose weight?

I keep track of calories burned while exercising, and I try to limit my daily calorie intake to around 1800 on non-fasting days. With fairly strenuous exercise five days a week I have been losing 2lbs a week for the past eight weeks.

I could probably do better if I ate healthier foods, but I’m not quite that motivated. I’m not a foodie and I detest cooking. I love to bake, but I don’t, because that’s a road to fatness for me 🙂

I’m stuck as well. Has stayed same weight for a month. Any tips of how to get the weight shifting again would be welcome. Thanks.

My tip would be careful and accurate calorie counting and tracking. It is amazing how quickly 1500kcal can vanish in the day! I lose at an average of 2lb per week and have done with a few one week blips (that I was expecting as they coincided with holidays and no tracking). I weigh my food, plan my meals in advance and track pretty religiously. I did my weekly weigh in today and have lost this weeks 2lb – that is a total of 20lb so far.

Smeegle13,

There is a book on Amazon titled 5:2 Fast Diet Magic Book. It’s by a woman who did the fasting diet and experimented until she found the winning combination for her. It’s $3 and a quick read. I started implementing some of her suggestions and have found more success than I was already having.

Sharon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.