can't edit post despite edit button being there

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Site stuff Bugs and errors
can't edit post despite edit button being there

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  back2thefuture 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• edit doesn’t seem to allow you to remove a post if you want to…so if you post in error, editing doesn’t let you remove text

Matrika
    With the edit sign still showing (5 minutes) you can change, but not delete your post. You can only delete a post by reporting your own post (on the right hand side) but it will then say POST DELETED, which is not necessarily a good look 😉 Best to reword the post through editing in the first few minutes. PVE

I hope this is where I should post to get thefastdiet.co site help editing my Profile:

I just tried to edit my profile and submitted 3-4 times each time getting the message in red on a bar at the top that said, “Error: this email address is invalid”, or something to that effect. Does it mean my email? I post daily on one of the threads using this same iPad. Please advise.

Hi back:

Go to the bottom of the page and ’email technical contact’ for an answer. You won’t get one by posting on the forum.

Sim – Thanks – did so and problem solved!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.