Can someone please give me some advice on which method to choose. :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Can someone please give me some advice on which method to choose. :)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Otpisani 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So, I have some unwanted body fat around the waist and have been trying to get rid of it for some time now. A few months back I was trying a keto diet for about 10 days but never truly reached ketosis, but I lost a few pounds in the process and more important my waist got slimmer. After that I kinda forgot about the whole thing and gained all the fat back.

I’ve recently discovered fasting and have been trying it out on and off for the past couple of months with moderate success. My question is, what is the best thing I can do right now to get rid of the waist fat? I have just enough kilos/pounds but I’m not active much so the fat has stored on the waist.

Is keto the key for me, or is fasting, and if it is fasting, which one? 16/8, water fasting, 19/5, 1 or 2 day 24hr fast per week, etc.

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if I didn’t post this in the right place. (Male, 20, 185cm, 76kg if anyone needs the info :))

Hi Otpisani, I do not know if my comments will be a positive help. I am not medically qualified or an expert in diet and exercise. My only experience is in being an over weight , middle aged man who has lost a significant amount of fat from my waist which equates to 2.5 inches. and aprox 21 llb.
    Basically do what you feel is best for you. Michael in his research kept it simple and to be fair to him could not delve into the intricacies of the different issues and problems of the many individuals who may take up the 5:2 system.
    I have said it before and say it again…. I follow the K.I.S.S. system, “Keep It Simple Stupid”. This works for me but I recognise that others have many other issues that effect them.
    Experiment, try a couple of different approaches. Research the many good and interesting posts that many have shared on this site.
    For me, a simple 5:2 diet system works and on non diet days I try, and sometimes fail to stick to the recommended 2500 daily calorie intake. I have some health concerns and hopefully what I am doing will have a positive result.
    Whatever you do you have the support and best wishes of all posters on this site.
    Good luck.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.