Black concord grape smoothie

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
Black concord grape smoothie

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hey all,
    I’m here to share a tasty recipe of grape smoothie which will help you to reduce your weight too. I tried this last week and trust me, it is yummy!

Recipe:

Ingredients:

3 cups of black grapes
    2 cups of ice
    1 cup argula
    A splash of raw, organic vanilla

Direction:

Whirl everything together until smooth and frostee and then pour into a glass and drink.

For more tips and recipes: http://www.pinewoodhealth.ca/blog/general-category/end-of-summer-smoothies-keep-you-slim-and-healthy-says-toronto-naturopath/

A smoothie cannot reduce your weight, that is achieved by calorie restriction.
    Grapes are one of the fruits with the highest sugar content and using them in a smoothie will deliver a massive shot of sugar. It doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.

Have to agree with amazon. There seems to be this fallacious belief that smoothies are somehow healthy for you. Not sure how this erroneous concept has become “fact”. Three cups of grapes? Really? And then you blend it all up. So you break down all the fibre and give yourself a huge sugar hit. Good luck with that concept.

I’m also in agreement with the others. If I drank a smoothie with those ingredients, it would spark a craving in me for more sweet things, especially since there’s no protein in the mix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.