Best day to weigh

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• When is best to weigh, day after a fasting day or day after a normal day?

EbonyBear,
    I think it would be depressing to weigh myself after a day of eating, with everything I put in my mouth that has not yet left the body. But the day after a fastday, especially the second fastday of the week, you will probably get happy.
    Ninna

Would that be a correct reading though or a false one?

Thanks for replying

If you’re like me, every day 🙂

Sarah

Defo not a every day girl lol, would drive me mad!

I’m a once a month girl lol

I weigh everyday just because the scales draw me to them

I have found that weighing myself every day got discouraging very fast. The scale typically goes up on feed days, there can be water weight gain, etc – and doesn’t give you what is reality. I fast on Thur. and Sun. so I weigh every Mon. morning. It’s mostly always a very nice surprise.

When I would weigh every day (which I had done for years), it would be so easy to think, oh, a one or 2 lb. gain, why bother. Being patient and not obsessing about it, actually works! Less negative thoughts and worry about perceived “set backs”.

That’s the hardest part of the diet for me not weighing every day, I have done it for years and years!

I am doing Monday and Thursday Fast, weighing in Friday morning first thing. No problem for me now.

I am now feeling its a way of life not being dominated by the scales, and not thinking about food and eating all the time.

I was bought a box of chocolates two months ago they still sit on my dressing table unopened and unwanted. Not bad for a chocoholic!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.