Benefits are better mental clarity alertness

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Benefits are better mental clarity alertness

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  danielpatrik 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I passed my driving test two weeks ago and it’s partly thanks to my fast day. While I was doing my lessons, I trialled it on those days and found I was more clear headed and alert and the instructor was pleased with my progress.
    I feel able to make quicker decisions and be more precise on these days. The hunger is by the by, I can get through that but I did have a headache yesterday (which I know now was not enough salt!).
    So many benefits to this diet. I think I’m a convert for life now.

Well done on passing your test Alm
    You are absolutely right about increased brain activity while fasting. Humans beings evolved with the ability to be able to hunt and search for food, successfully, when hungry. The brain needed to be alert when hungry, or the species would have become extinct. The downfall in the modern era is that most people never experience this heightened awareness in a fasting state, as they have food available all the time.
    Drive carefully. PVE

Research suggests that fasting increases the levels of serotonin in the brain. This explains why fasting can reduce migraines. Fasting can mitigate the development of Alzheimer’s and Parkinsons in older population. It also helps in experiencing better mental acuity and reduces the risk of degenerative diseases
    No wonder you passed your driving test!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.