Beginning 10th Nov – any buddies?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Beginning 10th Nov – any buddies?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ModelBehaviour 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi fellow 52’ers.

I intend to embark upon this 5’2 Diet this Monday. So, I was looking to read any 2 cents that anyone wants to provide? Tips, success stories etc.
    I weigh 8st 3lbs and very flabby. I really would like to be 7st 10 or 5lbs. Do you think I can achieve this and if so, in how long? I was hoping it won’t take longer than six weeks.
    I wonder if it will be harder for me because my size isn’t exceptionally big.
    What are your greatest tips for me? Pls do share!

And, lastly – any potential buddies that will begin their fasting on monday?

I would not associate a deadline for weight loss it’s a long term thing for most of us it took me a good year to cut 30 kilos down from diet and exercise but our body’s like to fight back and I hit a plateau for the next year after my advice is never give up go over your nutrition. But a 6 week challenge is possible so long as your strict in my experience just set small steps like set small goals like losing 5 kilos at a time 🙂 good luck and I hope you reach your goal.

Hey,

I just started the diet on Monday, it being my first fasting day. Though I am no stranger to fasting, albeit accidentally before now, but I have on occasion gone over 40 hours without eating. Not good, but a busy life makes me forget to eat sometimes.
    I personally am hoping for good results with this, but am not putting too much hope into it due to my regular daily diet.
    I’m a vegan, gluten intolerant and already avoid refined/processed sugar and alcohol. On top of that, I already work out alot. Around 4-6 days a week, 3 of those being intense Martial Arts classes.
    Since starting my weight loss journey around 18 months ago (partly regular dieting before going vegan 12 months ago) I have lost 100lbs, and with the 5:2, I would like to lose 10-20 more.
    What concerns me, is that 500 cals on fasting days may be too much for me, seeing as I actually struggle to get over 1500 cals on any normal day, even with drinking a protein shake packed with calories every day (500 each!)
    Saying that however, after a weekend of heavy martial arts classes and fasting on Monday, I did drop 3lbs, however I think some of this may have been from bloat due to accidentally consuming Gluten on Saturday.

SarahLou, I don’t eat anything at all for 36 hours on my fasting day. Works for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.