Banana Pancakes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Applepie 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• You can make pancakes without using flour and this is so delicious. All you need is banana, baking soda and eggs. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and fry it the frying pan. Banana pancakes are best for breakfast. Add some syrup if you like.

Hmm,it looks tasty
    Could you share Healthy Vegetarian Recipes?

Hi – sounds great! Have you calculated the calories?

I had banana pancakes this morning. Mine consisted of one egg and one banana. Makes three small ones. Very filling & tasty – I couldn’t eat them all.

I tried these last night as a ‘treat’ at the end of our fast day. I used 1 banana and 1 egg and made 6 small drop scones. Very yummy and impressed. Thank you! 🙂

I’ll try this diet. Thanks!

This Banana Pancakes are very tasty.

I added a little cinnamon to mine and reminded me a lot of banana nut muffin
    thank you for sharing the idea

Banana pancakes are perfect for breakfast. It is tasty and delicious even our kids will love it. You can also make skinny banana oatmeal cookies by using 3 ingredients only. You will only need banana, oatmeal and some chocolate chips.

I just made them using 2 eggs, 1 banana and a few blueberries, fried in coconut oil. Absolutely delicious. Much nicer than the pancakes I used to make with flour.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.