Amazing Beef stroganoff

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
Amazing Beef stroganoff

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lesto 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Ingredients
    600 g / 1.2 lb boneless ribeye
    2 tbsp vegetable oil , divided
    1 large onion sliced
    300 g / 10 oz mushrooms , sliced
    40 g / 3 tbsp butter
    2 tbsp flour
    2 cups / 500 ml beef broth low sodium
    1 tbsp Dijon mustard
    150 ml / 2/3 cup sour cream
    Salt and pepper to taste
    Steps
    Step 1
    Use rolling pin to flatten the steaks. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Slice into strips.

Step 2
    Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over high heat. Spread the strips in the pan with tongs . Sear for 30 seconds on each side. Quickly remove back onto the plate. Sear the beef in batches if needed.

Step 3
    Turn heat down to medium high. Add butter, melt. Then add onions, cook for 1 minute, then add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms until golden. Scrape bottom of fry pan to get all the golden bits off. Add flour, cook, stirring, for 1 minute.

Step 4
    Add half the broth while stirring Add the rest of the broth. Stir, then add sour cream and mustard. Stir until combined.

Step 5
    Simmer for 3-5 minutes, add more salt and pepper to taste.

Step 6
    Add beef back in. Simmer for 1 minute, then remove from stove immediately.

Step 7
    Serve over egg noodles.

Original recipe with pics is here:https://beefstroganoff.info/ Enjoy!

Thanks for the ideas. I personally most of the time actually order meat online because it’s the easiest way for me. In general, I like to cook meat in a more special way, as a cook friend taught me. To make the meal with a special taste, the most important thing is to have a bbq thermometer and I found it from this site https://www.bigwigjerky.com.au/australian-bbq-thermometer/ being of excellent quality. In case anyone here needs it, I hope I’ve been helpful and you will use this advice properly.

Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.