amazing, amazing…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Beavergong 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• At 68 I would hate to try and work out how many diets I have ‘failed’!
    Until now!
    I saw Michael’s documentary just before leaving for the USA on a 6 week holiday and decided on my return I would give this a go.
    I am just amazed how easy I have found it, never thought I would be able to fast all day and have a 350 – 400 calorie meal at night and feel good about it.
    One of the main reasons I decided to do this was because my cholesterol is high and I just cannot take cholesterol lowering medication.
    I am in my fifth week and have lost a whopping 6 kg, clothes are getting loose, fitting into clothes I have not worn for a very long time.
    I thought I would see my doctor at the 12 week mark and have another blood test to check on my cholesterol.

So far I have not had any indigestion, something I had most days, feel just so much better and have lots of people tell me how well I look 🙂

I now feel this is something I can do for the rest of my life and feeling a little hungry at times is just no big deal.

Wow, congratulations on your great results Flaggies! You’re right, it is truly amazing what can be achieved with 5:2. After 4 months my scale is showing me numbers I haven’t seen in 15 years. Good luck on your continuing journey and keep us posted!

Flaggies Well done. Can I encourage you that at 60 and 3 months into 5:2 I had a blood test and my cholesterol had gone from 5.9 to 4 and my doctor said for the first time in 20 years “how about we try without statins”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.