am i right or wrong..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lisafromhome 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• hi, im on to my 2nd week of 5:2 and need to ask, i think i did something wrong.. although my 1st fast day, last Wednesday was fine on Saturday i was really hungry and i had a banana at 4 when my soup at 6… does this mean i broke the fast…

although side note, usually id run across the road for a galaxy slab i was good and stuck to a banana…

thanks

Hi Lisa

please do not worry, we all have little slip ups lol, but I don’t think you did anything wrong, did you count the cals during the days? I doubt a banana and a soup would amount to 500 calories, am sure you did fine, well done!

Angie x

@lisa ….the world isn’t going to end if you ate at 4 instead of 6! Please don’t obsess about this. If your intention is to fast all day until 6pm and you feel hungry earlier, have a glass of water. I know it doesn’t sound very interesting but we frequently make the mistake of thinking we are hungry when we are actually thirsty.

Bear in mind that some people have 3 meals on their fast days, some have two, some people like to fast from dinner time to dinner time, others have zero cals for 36 hours….they all lose weight. It’s what works for you!

As Angie says a banana and soup is not likely to total 500 calories anyway… and it was only one day.

Draw a line under it and carry on x

thank you..

xxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.