A great guide book to lose 12lbs in a week.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
A great guide book to lose 12lbs in a week.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Last week my friend told me that she lost 12lbs in just a week. I was really surprised. She said she was using a special diet and exercise guide book. I was interested and checked that book by my self. I found that book to be helpful. I downloaded it and start applying the plan. Surprisingly I lost 10lbs in a week. I was really satisfied and want to share that book with you. Download it for free using this link for FREE. Yes it is for free, all you have to do is complete a quick survey to get a copy of your book. Good Luck!
    http://reliabledownloads.org/file/059Ud4

What an absolute load of horse feathers. The only way you can lose 10 pounds (4.5kg) of fat in a week is if your TDEE is 6050 calories AND you eat nothing for the week. Give me a break.

Lol Bigbooty!

P.S. …And saying it is free is also a load of horse feathers too! Free is free, meaning there on the web pages for everyone to read without having to give away email address and contact details to later get hounded by marketing material.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.