75 and up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Linette 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I was so excited when I started this diet because it’s the first time a diet worked and within a couple/three months I lost 8 pounds. Then I did some traveling and other living and gained some back though I was careful and so I started again. And it’s all over. I fast and lose a pound. I eat normally for a couple days and gain a pound. I fast again, same thing Gain or lose between one and two pounds. Over and over. I only needed to lose about 10 lbs and I am stuck at around four or 5 lbs below where I first started. I have had problems with constipation and I hate to keep doing this if it doesn’t work and if it constipates me. I am very moderate, weighing now at 126, started at 130. I would like to get to 120, I am 5’2”. Don’t tell me to add a day of fasting, I can’t deal with the constipation. Sample fasting breakfast: one egg, 1/2 piece of toast, coffee. Sample dinner: 3-4 oz of chicken or salmon, brocolli,fruit for dessert. I drink tea, diet coke and water during the day and sometimes eat a small fruit such as a clementine. I do use sugar in my tea or coffee, cannot drink them without.
    My normal diet is as I said quite moderate, below my TDEE of 1569 calories. Any suggestions? I hate having to think about eating all of the time, it actually makes me more hungry than when I am not dieting! I am about to give up. Please notify me if anyone responds!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.