5lbs down 2 stone to go

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
5lbs down 2 stone to go

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jenki2 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• At the end of week 2 have now lost 5lbs, unfortunately I didn’t have time to measure myself before leaving for work but my clothes definitely feel much looser. Feel very pleased especially as I stayed the same at the end of week 1 so maybe it took time for my body to get used to fasting?!

Am on a fast day today and feel so happy that I hope it will be fairly easy!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Hi Jenki,

Well done on your loss! That’s brilliant in one week! I started this WOE on the 16th December, 2013 and have lost 5lbs, so 5lbs in one week is amazeballs 🙂 I am in a bit of a lull at the moment, I seem to be sticking around the 5lb mark and not moving; however, I am not giving up, as my mum has weighed herself this morning and in the same amount of time has lost half a stone! Definite inspiration 🙂

Good luck on your journey.

Jillian

Hi Jillian,

Hope you are well? I am very chuffed but was very surprised to see such a big loss particularly as week 1 I stayed the same. Perhaps I will go in leaps rather than in steady progress – still as long as it keeps going down then I will be happy.

Definitely don’t give up, you have done amazingly as well. As someone else very wisely said to me last week it is a marathon not a sprint! Just keep in mind your riding holiday and am sure that will keep you motivated. That is great news about your Mum as well.

Let me know how you get on,

J

hi Jenki and Jillian and well done on your progress so far, that’s great!!

its a fab way of life and I love it, I know I will be doing this forever lol, been on 5.2 since july 2013 and have not looked back!
    I have lost over 10 lbs so far but as I am not a scale lover 🙂 I am not sure of what I weigh right now, all I know is that I feel good in my clothes!

good luck to both of you, way to go now!! 🙂

Well done, Angie, who I know,and Jenki and Jillian, who I’ve not met before, so hi.

I don’t take too much notice of the scales, which often tell me things I’d rather not know. I swear they’re wrong. Although it’s taken me nearly a year to lose 6 kilos – just under a stone – I think clothes can come closer to the truth when things that were skin-tight or wouldn’t do up at all now hang just right, while others that once fitted nicely have found their way to the charity shop.

It’s odd that on my last visit to the quack back in August, her clapped-out old bathroom scales made me 3 kilos lighter fully clad than the ones at home in my birthday suit. Which was good, because it was enough to make her believe that 5:2 actually works.

Good for you Hermajtomoni!!

your post made me smile and I completely agree with you re the scales, they can spoil your whole day and I am not allowing it lol!! 6 kilos is great!!!

I love 5.2 because I never feel deprived, its free and flexible and we are always in control!!

way to go now!! 🙂

Hi Angie and Hermajtomomi

Thanks for your messages – as a new convert to the Fast Diet I love the support that this forum gives!

I am trying really hard not to be dictated to by scales but it is very satisfactory when you see the figure heading downwards!

Anyway loving this new way of life and feeling very positive. Hope that you all have great evenings, am off for a quick swim and then my fast dinner!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.