5:2 Fasting support capsules

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  a read 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello All

Has anyone tried the 5:2 Fasting Support Capsules? Where do i buy them from?

I find that i get fairly hungry in the afternoon, and i was wondering if these may help.

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me soon

Thanks

Hello…I thought this must be a joke post when I first read it..but no,these capsules are available on line..
    BUT..I would really not waste your money. They are £15.99 for 60 capsules (on offer for £8.99) – at 2 capsules before every meal they would only last 10- 15 fast days.
    I cant tell what is in these capsules as no ingredients available where I looked but its likely they are mainly some form of cellulose to fill you up..

I think this is a blatant attempt by a commercial company to cash in on the popularity of the 5:2 diet. The beauty of this way of eating is that you DONT need to spend on anything at all- except maybe the book- and as you eat less will actually save money…

I would suggest filling up with sparkling water..or a bag of salad leaves than try these dubious capsules..

best wishes

Hello sara-gee

Thanks very much for your help. Do you know where i can find some more information on the tablets?

Also, I have been on the diet for about 4 weeks now, And i haven’t lost any weight. I find it hard on Non-Fast days, tend to pig out! What could i do to stop doing this?

I was thinking that i could do 3 Fast-Days, Do you think that this will help at all?

I would appreciate it very much if you could help me

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.