5 weeks…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So I started the fast diet in August of 2013 for about three weeks to drop a few for a wedding. Up to that point I has lost about 20 lbs without fasting since April 2013. It worked like a charm. Then after the wedding I got lazy and thought I could do what I wanted. I stopped fasting and went back to my ways. I am a big emotional eater. My husband (being naturally thin) doesn’t support my weight loss plans. In two months I gained 10 lbs. I was horrified.

So on Nov. 14th, 2013 (5 weeks ago yesterday) I started up again. I couldn’t decided if I wanted to do 5:2, 4:3, ADF, 16:8 or what. So I started with 5:2, nothing, then 4:3, nothing, then ADF, nothing. Nothing was happening. I felt fine, but my clothes fit the same and the scale didn’t move one ounce.

Then two weeks ago I ate a big lunch then didn’t eat again until the next morning when I had some fruit then another large lunch. I repeated this process for the last two weeks and I believe I have found something that is working for me.

So my routine; breakfast is usually a cup of fresh fruit. Then I eat a protein heavy lunch with some veggies. Then I have found that I am not hungry for the rest of the day and just don’t eat. If i need to put something in my mouth I like to rock 50 cal soup mix just to deal with my brain. So I guess we could call this an 18:6 or 20:4?

Whatever it is, it’s working and I feel amazing. I am eating plenty of calories in the day and don’t deny myself those holiday cookies.

If anyone wants more info let me know. But it seems to really be helping me, maintaining this schedule daily.

Happy Happy Christmas to you all and enjoy yourselves!!!

Great to hear that you found something that works! I guess if you were to do 5:2 on top of it, making sure that you don’t eat for 20 hours but then only 500 cal you might be able to lose even more?

I do a weird combination off all options: 5:2, 4:3, ADF but all of them in combination with 16:8. Works for me! I lost now 6 kg in six weeks. Two more to go.

Take care and Merry Christmas!
    Stef.

Everyone has their own combination and ways ^^ Good to hear you found something that works for you! To be honest I must say this is the first time I hear this, normally people skip breakfast, not dinner 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.