31 Day March 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
31 Day March 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 3,249 replies, has 179 voices, and was last updated by  therealwil78 7 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,601 through 2,650 (of 3,256 total)

• Day 24 – NZ- NFD

DAY 24-UK – NFD

Day 23, Switzerland, NFD
    Day 24, FD
    my word today is “tenacious” Good luck everyone 🌈🌈🌈

UK
    Day 23 ended up as a NFD – was just too tired to fast properly, had roughly 1200 cals, most at dinnertime.

Day 24 – All set for today and looking forward to weigh myself tomorrow. Come on 66kg!

Keep strong everyone, we got this!

Day 24 – Queensland, Australia – NFD

Starting weight: 51.5 kg
    Goal weight: 50 kg

Weight today: 49.1 kg

I can’t believe how rapidly this diet strips the weight off. This was my last week doing 5:2. I will be going on to 6:1 as of next week, and see how I go maintaining at 50 kg.

Friday night here; looking forward to the weekend after a big week at work. Have a great weekend everyone!

Day 24, Newcastle UK, FD

I echo @RedRockGirl and @fatrabbit – this 800 calories/day fast regime is surprisingly easy to do. Maybe it’s because the mindset is positive and the commitment to get through it being part of our experimenters group, but honestly I haven’t felt either hungry or tempted at all. Final day today and I shall weigh tomorrow. The only side affect and I don’t know if it has anything to do with this, is the worst week of sleep deprivation I’ve experienced in some time. As a life sufferer of insomnia I’m used to the cycles that come and go, but this week has been different with 4 nights in a row of lying awake between midnight and 6am. However, I will also tell you that I had to succumb to ‘Happy Pills’ again – nearly four weeks ago. History of anxiety attacks which I can normally counsel myself out of, but not this time. Various things going on – probably the pressure/desire to get my Dad moved has been the tipping point. One of the side affects of ‘Happy Pills’ is insomnia, so I just have to deal with it. Fortunately when I wake up, I no longer wake with that tight grip of fear in my chest with the subsequent rush of adrenalin and pumping heart, so at least the pills are doing their job.

Woah – where did that come from. I certainly didn’t have the intention of saying that – especially when it is so very trivial compared to the events in London and the much greater issues that fellow 5:2 ers are facing. However, it’s out, so I’ll leave it.

I didn’t make any notes as I was reading posts, but it was so good to read of the great results. You have all helped me change my life forever and for the better. I absolutely know I shall never be the same person I was before the initial February challenge.

Thanks for listening and I wish you all a great Friday.

Hi AT, It’s probably a bit late for the March Challenge but “I’m in!” 🙂

Day 24 UK FD

Feeling bloated and lethagic this morning but that is down to hormones as my period has decided to visit this month after skipping one. This menopause business takes a long time! So I suspect the scales would not be kind if I were silly enough to step on them. I’ll see if I still feel like continuing the Fast800 tomorrow, and take it one daay at a time for now. I have learned that the beginning of my period is not a good time to make decisions. I have lurking headache too, again typical. And it is grey outside:( I am not a happy rabbit. I need to rouse myself and go and see if the newly bonded groups of rabbits have murdered each other overnight. They were not getting on as well as I wanted yesterday. For soft fluffy creatures they are surprisingly fond of fighting.

@strawberriesandcream Sorry to hear you have had to resort to the happy pills again. I know that horrible feeling well, but have been free of it since starting to fast. I haven’t slept well for years but actually have slept better this week. Not well, but better. So maybe it isn’t to do with the BSD. I hope you feel able to come off the happy pills again soon.

Day 24 Oxfordshire FD

Day 24 – Durham UK – FD

Managed to fast until 6pm last night, then had fish and chips with DH so probably ended just under TDEE (as mine is quite high at 2300cal). Scales didn’t punish me with a return to 85.x today, so I am very happy with that. 84.8 this morning.

Unless a miraculous whoosh occurs in the next week, I won’t be making my March goal of 80.x kg, but I wont need to spend time thinking about what April’s goal will be either 😉 I’m planning to do 4:3 for April – b2b2b, Tues/Wed/Thurs… gotta commit to shift!

Anyway, backing up with a proper FD today.

Today’s picketers – 😂 My phone just autocorrected “pocketeers”, but I like it! We are picketing in support of each other and our commitment to this WOL and achieving sustainable good health. Good luck to everyone today. x

@snowflake56
    @okeydokey
    @missj2002
    @fatrabbit
    @pissupoosa
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sirisan
    @pamie
    @dykask
    @skinnylove
    @notmyrealname

Day 24: Glasgow, Scotland. NFD.

Hi fellow fasters! My social life is a bit busy at the moment, and I’m finding it difficult to fit in my FDs. I have a lunch date today, so I’m not doing FD, and I had to attend a retirement dinner yesterday (so no FD), and I’ve got the family coming for a big dinner on Sunday (definitely not a FD!), so it will have to be tomorrow.

Day 24: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD

Day 24 – Brittany, France – FD

This will be my last fast day of the month. As of Sunday I have three weeks of resident students to teach and look after (I teach them French) and all meals are taken in common. I simply cannot duck out of that. But I found in February that I can quite discreetly skip eating at breakfast – I just have a cup of tea while my students are tucking into croissants and pains au chocolat – which effectively means that I can limit my eating within an eight-hour window. Hopefully this will allow me to at least not put on any weight.

@at: you can mark your spreadsheet with NFDs for me for the rest of the month! I will post my weight tomorrow and again at the end of the month.

2nd Post.

@GoldenHeart- welcome! I had to do a double take when I read your name 🙂 I thought I don’t remember doing a post recently. Perhaps we are virtual siblings….haha.

I’m waiting to board my plane and just catching up on posts. Reading posts is one of my main daily priorities. I’m taking you all on holiday with me.

xoxo

Day 24 Portugal NFD
    61.6kg

So I am not sure if I will make my March goal of getting into the 60s but who knows, still a week to go. At least the trend is downward. My problem is the weekend, when I undo all the good of the week’s fasting. Anyway, this weekend will probably be different, I am allowed to progress from liquids to soft solid foods. As it takes a little longer to eat and there is still tenderness in my gum after dental visit, I will probably not feel like overeating this weekend and I have no choice but to avoid any snacks like nuts, crisps, popcorn….that’s one positive outcome of dental surgery … it promotes weight loss!

@snowflake thanks for asking – a little discomfort and tender gums but hopefully in another day or two things will improve. Hope you are feeling well.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement.

2nd post – past dinner, I should have this fast in the bag!

Pocketeers and Picketers time to buckle down and get those fasts going!
    @snowflake56
    @okeydokey
    @missj2002
    @fatrabbit
    @pissupoosa
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sirisan
    @pamie
    @dykask
    @skinnylove
    @notmyrealname

I’m still planning a 3 day fast but problems are already popping up. A group wants to go for a sakura walk/viewing/picnic on Sunday. Ugh, always something! There will be many vendors selling goodies. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sakura+viewing+in+japan&qpvt=sakura+viewing+in+japan&qpvt=sakura+viewing+in+japan&qpvt=sakura+viewing+in+japan&FORM=IGRE

(Some of those pictures are near to where I live. The boats in the large moat.)

Day 24….. Florida……FD

I’m not a TV watcher, I can go along most days even weeks without even glancing at the darn thing. It’s not because I dislike losing myself in a good story, but because I am so disappointed in the state of the world today. I just can’t wrap my head around all the hate and violence that plagues us. People I think regardless of their history, race, religion and beliefs have forgotten how to communicate and love, so they revert to hate and violence to convey their message whether that be of freedom or dominance. My prayers and hearts go out to those who live and work in and around the London area.

I hope this posts finds all of you safe today in light of all that is going around.
    I’m fairing well, today is another FD for me, although, I tried hard yesterday to control my NFD. But did given in to the lovely danishes at work yesterday. I surely need to get my will power in check…… I guess that is my goal until I can control that little beast!

Update on my mom for those who asked. I was surprised to find that it is much worse than I first realized. Health wise, I believe the doctors have that in check, although she refuses to wear her oxygen, which contributes to her state of confusion. I did not expect her confusion to be so far out there. I would say she’s 50/50 most of the time, some things make perfect sense then others are well out there.
    I just feel so bad for my sister because when she is out there…. wow, she is nasty in her words and actions! She’s never been a kind and gentle person, but at least she tried but now I not sure if she can try. But her words are very sharp and cut deep.

We were able to get all the necessary paperwork signed. I’m not sure why she gave my sister such a hard time signing them and for me, she just put pen to paper with no fuss. Then again, she refused to tell my sister about anything but told me everything about insurance policies, banking information, real estate information etc., she even gave me her PIN numbers. She never fussed when, I went into her personal paper to look for everything she told me about.

I guess only time will tell….. so I must be off time and I are not friends this morning. It’s flying by!

Peace be with you!

Day 24 – FIN – NFD

Yesterday’s fast went pretty well – I ended up eating around 480 kcals. I do notice that on a fast day, I end up really looking forward to the following morning’s breakfast, and right now I’m also very much anticipating tasting the halloumi-carrot-broccoli patties we made last night. Even when I first, unsuccessfully (that try didn’t last very long since I got a terrible headache on my first FD and in the end, was unable to keep my dinner from returning the way it came), tried 5:2 a few years back I noticed that I could taste food better the following day.

Has anyone noticed any skin improvements after adopting this WOL? I’m suffering from mild to moderate acne (I have a combination skin that’s supposedly dehydrated, so my pores get clogged pretty easily – lots of blackheads on my nose, clogged closed pores esp. on my chin, on my cheeks (more on the right than the left, and I usually sleep on my left side) and on the sides of my face (I wouldn’t call them whiteheads since they don’t have that white dot) and occasionally small whiteheads here and there) and I’m making it worse by trying to squeeze out all the junk when I’m stressed, so I often have a lot of scars (the same applies to my back). It’s not exactly helping that I have a hard time keeping up with my skincare routine since I end up going to bed too tired… I was hoping I could see some improvements with the diet and by staying off sweets this month, but supposedly the excessive lathering of sunscreen followed by a squeezing spree last week has my skin looking… Not so great, once again.

Day 24, Cumbria UK, FD
    Too scared to weigh in today, so I’m putting it off until tomorrow after todays fast.
    Good luck everyone xx

Day 23 – CARDIFF UK – FD

Starting Weight : 165.5lbs

Today’s Weight : 162.7lbs (2.8 lb) March Target 8. 5lbs

Good NFD yesterday and a liquid FD today should see a reduction in the 3lb gain of last week. I weigh daily and can see I’m already 0.3lb lower than this point last week and most of my gain (2.5lb) occurred over the weekend.

I’m with the pocketeers today:

@snowflake56
    @okeydokey
    @missj2002
    @fatrabbit
    @pissupoosa
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sirisan
    @pamie
    @dykask
    @skinnylove
    @notmyrealname
    @pashaw

Good luck everyone

Day 24 – NSW – Aust FD
    Day 23 NFD
    Ive been so busy yesterday was almost another FD but ate more than the 500 calories for dinner. The new issue i have is my skin my face is breaking out terribly and i don’t like the way my skin looking either. Feeling a bit miserable as a result. I didn’t have acne problems until now 🙁
    Good luck to all

Day 23 Florida USA FD
    Welcome GoldenHeart, it’s never too late. Another challenge group will start up again after this. I really enjoyed my NFD yesterday. We went to a seafood restaurant Happy Hour with friends. I only had one glass of wine but got to taste 5 different luscious appetizers, and 2 bites of a sweet. Still managed to stay within my TDEE for the day. Today, using Michael’s model, I won’t have anything between breakfast and dinner. I have an event in the evening and if they put out sweets I won’t be tempted, having the memory of last night’s NFD fun. As always, wishing luck to all. I don’t have a weigh in till next week but most pants are looser for sure!

Day 24 USA (Illinois) – NFD

Success. The FD yesterday got me back under 160 this morning. Did an all liquid day except for my 80 calorie apple for regularity. I did a lot of outdoor work despite the cool wind, so had double layered gardening gloves on. They worked to keep my hands from freezing. But then I was cold the rest of the day – typical FD behavior for me.

@micheleas – welcome to the world of maintenance. 6:1 seems to be working for me as long as I am very careful with my TDEE on those 6 days.

@ajcaroline – your will power to stay away from those croissants is admirable! It sounds to me like a 16:8 would work though.

@dykask – what a terrific report on Sakura! Funny, one of my piano students had that song for her lesson this week and we got to talk about Cherry Blossoms. Good luck with your will power with those vendors.

@bert1802 – don’t tell your sister that your mother likes you more, hence she was much more open with you. 🙂 But really, she may have more confidence in your taking care of her details. Her state of confusion sounds a little bit like the news I am getting about my brother (he’s 72) in San Diego. He’s still in the hospital and has exhibited some delusions of his own. He’s also on oxygen. Wondering if that has some bearing?

Onward and downward, all!

Day 24 Oman NFD

24 London – NFD – 51.1kg – (resetting goal to maintenence @51kg)

So many sucess stories today! @steffieagle, @missymoomoo, @fatrabbit, @gopackgo, @micheleas

Had a good NFD yesterday, decided to treat myself to a jacket potato for lunch and couldn’t finish it all!

@lany36 – your courgette salad with pesto & haloumi sounds lovely

@dykask – the sakura walk looks wonderful – hopefully the japanese vendor treats will be minimal!

After this week I have now decided to reset my March goal to maintenance at around 51kg.

Unfortunately my upper body (mainly upper chest) is just starting to look too thin to me. It makes me feel a bit sad because it’s partly that gravity is finally winning and I’ve been lucky up until now. It’s annoying because there is still a bit I would like to lose from my butt and thighs!

So, maintenence for me until I see some results from the chest exercises – I can feel something happening as the muscles are sore – so it must be working! I’ll give it 6 weeks and re-assess.

Apart from that I am loving the way of life, knowing that I’m doing my body good with better food choices, all the cellular repair benefits of fasting and enjoying my meals more than ever and not feeling any guilt when I have a treat or two.

Good luck to all the pocketeers, picketers around the world today!

Day 24, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD

Today’s weight 142.4, below goal weight of 145.

Beautiful day here but storms expected later today. Off for some fun with the hubby which will include lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. No breakfast and probably very little dinner so lunch will be fully enjoyed !

Worked in the yard and got my perennial beds all finished which is good as the tupips (red and yellow) are starting to open. But that was the least of my exercise – we finally put our Total Gym together and gosh, we love it. We must have tried every exercise in the book (and it was a pretty extensive set of exercises). That plus my biking, Ab Coaster, glider, weights, bands, etc. – I feel great today ! When I got out of bed this morning, my husband said – Are you sore? I said, Not at all. I can’t wait to start the day…

Wishing you all well and remember –
    “Small progress is still progress.”

Day 24 – NFD – Canada
    Day 23 – FD
    Day 22 – NFD
    Day 21 – can’t remember if I posted or not, NFD

FDs went ok this week except that I joined my OH in a glass of wine last night went he came home, so I think I ended up that FD around 800 cals. Just wrote 800 lbs. subconscious speaking 😉
    After March Break with no FDs and all that iron upset and constipation I’ve not made any headway in March, I’m back up to 138.6 today. I know I’ll get back to sorting things out. I need to make it simple again. Stay to TDEE on NFDs and keep up FDs. I have stayed with yoga x 2 and HIT x 2. Still am feeling depressed. I slipped on gluten a few times… why is it that when a few things start to slip if feels like a few more won’t matter and then you end up slipping😕
    On the plus side it’s warming up and I have plans to get going on my bike this week.

Day 24 – Switzerland – FD

Back to fasting at last, although still feeling a bit grotty. Really looking forward to hearing how the Fast800 guinea-pigs have found their week. Very interested, but may see if I can adopt 16:8 to my normal 4:3 routine. Ears are completely blocked, which makes me feel like I’m living in a bubble – occasionally they unblock and it’s like a b/w film turning into Technicolor!

Haven’t had a chance to properly catch up on the posts – there are so many of us now! – but good luck to everyone!

Day 24 USA-WA NFD
    Had a good FD yesterday. Keeping busy helped! Drinking endless water all day really helped. Looking forward to a NFD that still involves healthy food choices.

DAy 24-NFD USA

@at would you mark me as FDs on mondays and Thursdays, please? Thanks for all of your hard work!

I stepped on Cruella today. (My scale-I named it) I didn’t like what she had to say so she went back in my closet and I’ll see what she has to say next week. She used to live in my bathroom but we had an unhealthy relationship so now she lives in my closet.

Day 24 – Perth, W.Aust – FD

My first FD while working, not as challenging as I thought it would be, but then I was rather busy for the day. Even avoided after work drinks, so I think all up a success.

Be strong, be kind, be fabulous.

Day 24, NFD, USA
    Sleepless again after the FD. Since my thoughts were not pleasant in language and tone tossing and turning at 2am this morning feeling that this IF isn’t worth the sleepless nights, I needed to make a new rule/goal for myself. No coffee on the FDs. That’s a bummer, because I don’t over do it at all with coffee — 2 cups, used to be 1 cup, but I love the thought and taste and smell of coffee. I look forward to smelling those grinds in the morning and the warm taste. But that second cup at 1 (I know, right, not even late) may be effecting me, so will switch to green tea on FD. I’m doing AFD, so cannot afford not to sleep every other day. I’ve tried all remedies — magnesium (not oil, so will have to try that, but magnesium citrate, and magnesium cream), melatonin, you name it. I found an old post here when someone recommended a natural sleep aid called SleepMD — will arrive today from Amazon, so hope that helps… because this isn’t fun. Good news is that this ADF is helping me reach goals surely. I can sacrifice coffee temporarily to fit back into my spring/summer clothes that are currently too tight. Sorry for the kvetsch. (womp womp)… good night ladies. (it’s 9:17am!…)

Day 24 Chicago Illinois – FD

Day 24, Rocky Mountains, US, FD (800cal)

Hi global friends 🌍🌎🌏

800 cal going well. Ate Mediterranean again. Yummy. Ended a bit below 800 cal and felt full and satisfied. Glad @strawberriesandcream, @fatrabbit and @coda find it easy and satisfying as well.

Tomorrow this group of guinea pigs 🐹 will report the results! 🐞🌻🍀

A great day to you all! 😊😊😊

Day 24 Maine NFD

FD went ok until a few peanut butter crackers hit my plate after dinner. So, I probably had about 700 calories. We’re getting ready to start our trip home – leaving tomorrow – so we’re cleaning out the fridge….hoping no more extras make it to my plate!

I’ve decided not to weigh ’till the end of the month. I saw a story on the news called the “happiness” diet. Basically, eat a Mediterranean diet, no alcohol & not to weigh. Well, I can eat Mediterranean (do they eat peanut butter??) & I can give up weighing for a week – have cut waaaay back on alcohol, but giving it up completely seems a little extreme to me. Not sure that would help my happiness! But, on the other hand, I’m basically one of the happiest people I know!

Hope everyone has a good weekend….calm, relaxed & peaceful…hope sleep comes to all – so necessary for happiness. @erikka67 – like my mother, I cannot have any caffeine past noon or I do not sleep at night! De-caf coffee & de-caf green tea. My mother got so bad – she couldn’t even eat a chocolate chip cookie past noon or she’d be awake all night!

@chumi – make sure you’re drinking lots of water – have noticed that has helped my skin.

@dykask – lovely link – enjoy! Our cherry blossoms compromised by blizzard last week.

Make it a great day everybody!

Day 24 UK NFD lost my motivation a bit, I think it’s because I have a lot of socialising/ visitors etc coming up , I’m going to try and stay on an even keel until the end of the month at then really go for it in April , will continue to log in as live reading about everyone’s lives x

Hello everyone Day 24 UK BSD

It is a lovely spring like day in Co Down with the sun shining so put a little spring in my step.

@goldenheart – welcome never too late to join
    @lethally – also welcome – watch this space for details of April challenge.

@blueninjamum – no matter how long the tunnel is there is always light at the end, you just gota keep on keeping on.

@goldensun – we have our virtual friends on this group and now we are going on a virtual holiday – how good is that lol. Never been to that part of Spain so really looking forward to my visit with you. You do realise with bringing us with you we will see what you get up to!!!!

@steffieagle – congratulations!!! Yay go you.
    @micheleas – congratulations to you too!!!
    @fayefaye – and another one on maintenance – well done!!!!

@gopackgo – what sad times we live in – hugs x

@Strawberriesandcream – while there are terrible events happening, and we can both sympathise and count our blessings they are beyond our control. It is the stuff going on in our own lives day in day out that effect us on a daily basis – it is just the way it is. We physically can’t take on the trouble of the world as it would overwhelm us. Sometimes even what we have to contend with is overwhelming and sometimes you need a bit of help.

So day 5 of the BSD – my starting weight for March was 11.7 I went up as far as 11.12 though that may have been salt/water retention. But today 11.6 so I am pleased and it honestly has been no hardship. I have been taking kefir with chia seeds with fruit for lunch and a small dinner of whatever I make for the family. No cravings and have had no problem sticking with it. I have on days been below my 800 or even a teeny bit above on one day tho not 100% of calorie counts for my kefir – but it is so good for you – so they say. I will be doing this again next week for the 5 days left of the challenge. The only thing negative I took cramps in my leg last night but that could have been lack of salt or water – will try to avoid that again. Final weigh in for this experiment tomorrow.

@Pissuppoosa can you confirm if you are still intending to lead an April challenge or is there anyone else willing to put their hands up for leading April? You are not required to keep as detailed a spread sheet as @fuvvie and @at have done (they set the bar high) but if you keep tabs on those signing up and checking everyone in even just a tick (as I did). We also have a space for a leader in May – @bert1802 put her hand up for June and I volunteered for July after my holiday. What about one of the few men on this group – anyone interested in leading us on?

Day 24|Toronto| FD being attempted
    Yesterday was a “disaster” on caloric and nutritional levels so I will try an FD today but like others (hang in there @brightonbelle) my motivation is waning with the return of cold weather and frustrating personal issues. Take care all.

Day 24-Georgia,USA-NFD

Day 24 – USA – FD

I failed miserably this week on Wednesday’s fast day. It started out okay, but I was not as determined; only exercised on the hula hoop, bike and weights 1x this week. I wonder if the “honeymoon” of this new WOL is waning; I’m at it 11 weeks now. Time to switch it up again and do more tweaking! I’m doing a fast day today instead of my usual Saturday. Dog is going to grooming = date lunch with OH at a new restaurant! I’m considering doing the 800 cal. 2 or even 3 days a week in next month’s challenge; waiting for the report. Thank you, all, for trying this out for us all. @steffieagle, well done! @goldensun, wish you a great holiday! I have an old friend near Malaga, Spain. Beautiful area! @Erikaa45 – feel better! @bert1802, I am the older sister and my mom always confided all her info to me; younger sister was not as close to her, so I understand but I doubt your sister will. Thinking of both of you during this tough ride. @lorky35, might have to adopt the name “Cruella” for my scale as well, so funny! @erikaa67 – I am the same with caffiene; in my 20s I practically shot coffee in my veins 24/7, but now in my 60s, I can’t have tea or coffee after mid morning or I will be up all night. On FDs, I drink decaf green tea and ACV with water or just plain warm water. Somehow the warm water keeps my fasting chills in check! Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Day 24, London, UK, FD,

I had a controlled NFD yesterday with 10,500 steps, and today I’ve dipped below 170lbs (happy dance, happy dance!!!!) I expect I’ll be back above 170lbs by tomorrow, but I’ll take it today……… (again,………….happy dance, happy dance!!!!) I’m used to having to see each ‘low’ at least twice before it sticks.

Today was going to be a FD turned NFD (CD) as I could feel myself teetering on the edge when I woke up, I thought it best to not fret about “failing” and just have a controlled day, but I’ve been so busy with my parents this a.m. that It’s mid afternoon, and all I’ve had is a cup of tea, so FD it is! Changing things up to suit my mood and activity level is liberating!!! The beauty of this WOL!!!

@fatrabbit, your local charity shop is now celebrating in anticipation of getting all of your clothes that are now too big!!! Such a good feeling!!! Congrats!!

Happy hols @goldensun, have a great time and we’ll ‘see’ you in April………If only you were ACTUALLY taking me on holiday!!!!!! Roll on July!!!!

@strawberriesandcream………Nothing trivial about it. Magnesium oil is fantastic for a good nights sleep and I take niacin (vit B3) before bed to alleviate the anxiety…………..Palpitations and the adrenaline rush are history for me!!!

@dykask, WOW!!! I love the fact that it’s an ‘event’ to view the cherry blossom. Maybe someday I’ll participate in person. Settling for beautiful pictures for now!! Thanks.

Joining the pocketeers for Day 24,

@snowflake56
    @okeydokey
    @missj2002
    @fatrabbit
    @pissupoosa
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sirisan
    @pamie
    @dykask
    @skinnylove
    @notmyrealname
    @pashaw
    @flourbaby

Good luck everyone, whether you’re having a FD, a CD or just letting it all hang-out!!! We all need one of THOSE days, now and again!!!

Hey @coda, I originally offered to lead May. I can’t do April I’m afraid because of my exam (19th of April).

Day 24 – USA – FD

Second post: forgot to include myself on the pocketeers list:
    @snowflake56
    @okeydokey
    @missj2002
    @fatrabbit
    @pissupoosa
    @onahealthyhigh
    @sirisan
    @pamie
    @dykask
    @skinnylove
    @notmyrealname
    @pashaw
    @flourbaby
    @metatauta

3rd and final post for today

Dear everyone!

Finally I read each and every post, never was on an internet-thread before and I’ll stay with just this one, it’s very time-consuming. I’m just overwhelmed by the wisdom, support, kindness, understanding, care and positive feelings that is commings from all of you. You’re the caring ones that make a difference in this often so scary world. Thank you all for being there!

@Strawberriesandcream Is it the scare of things lying ahead of you that wakes you up at night?

@erika45 I’m glad you’re well again. The only doctors I’m afraid of are dentists. I’m fortunate to have good teeth, but once in a while everyone has to go there, one feels so helpless lying in that chair.

@at you really are a gem, you’re always so positive and find the right words to everyones worries. Do you still have some time left for your own live and your loved ones? It’s such a huge amount of work you have to do everyday.

Hugs to all of you!

Day 24–MA, USA, FD

Day 24 | FD | UK

So far going well…. my hands are really cold though

@and…exhale

Have you tried Xylitol Nasal spray or Xylitol chewing gum?

Google it if you haven’t come across it before.

@pissupoosa – oops sorry I knew that we had changed it in some way since Fuvvie’s previous post – So if you are still ok for May after your exams are over? We need a volunteer for April –

April ?
    May – Pissupossa – first anniversary of these challenges!
    June Bert1802?
    July – Coda

Thanks

Day 23 NFD
    Day 24 FD turned NFD.

I feel like I’m getting sick so it hasn’t been easy to fast all day so I’ve been very mindful, cutting back on processed carbs.

Good day to all. Still haven’t caught up with posts!.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,601 through 2,650 (of 3,256 total)

You must be logged in to reply.