30 Days Limited Carbs Challenge // October 2016

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
30 Days Limited Carbs Challenge // October 2016

This topic contains 102 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Annach 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 103 total)

• Day 10 = 200. Not ok. I have to get back in the game.

Day 10 FD keto.

Day 11 = 150.

Day 11= 100

Carbs 63 grams today. Feeling hungrier than I have for the past week today for some reason….had to fight off the cravings a bit more. I’m quite tired, and that may have something to do with it. Also- quite a long road trip and not the exercise that I usually do. Being overly sedentary, lack of a bit of a decent workout of any sort usually leaves me wanting to overeat. Thankful I did not go crazy with food today though! Just awareness of those urges- but came prepared with healthy things and did not totally give in :)I’m going to call that a success and get ready for bed.

Some say it’s good to have a carb refeed (over 150 grams of carbs, very low fat) one day a week. Helps with some hormones.

Or, for hunger on keto, add (much) more fat.

You’ll see what you decide, if it will be the case.

☕🌞

Day 11- keto. Fat, fat and more fat for keto. Cheese is your friend…..

Day 12 = 100

Day 11= 100 grams

97 grams of carb today. One of those pm’s where I wanted to keep on eating. Travelled home, got home late, and my hubby had dinner ready. Thankfully a low carb dinner.

Day 12- Keto

Day 13 = 200

Day 13= 100 grams of carb

Actual was 86 grams- planned night out😊

Day 13 keto almost a fast day, slightly over

Day 14- keto

Day 14 = 200
    Day 15 = 100

Day 14= 50
    37 grams carb actual

Day 15= 100
    65 grams carb actual

Did not exercise as well as I would have liked this week and felt it. Did not do my HITT training or weights- I really need to ensure I do these as they improve my energy, appetite and mood so much…and of course my weight. Also find myself eating too much in the evening…I’m so close to something really simple and successful- just need a few more steps- less food in the pm, commit to the exercise….and I will see that scale and inches off my waist go down! Along with feeling sooo much better than I do right now.

Day 15- keto. Kept busy. Carb day ahead so going to see if I can stop at a reasonable amount….
    Monabee- did you try eating more fat ?
    I sometimes think exercise is a chicken and egg thing. I am less inclined to do it the heavier I am and I tend to lose weight better when not overdoing it.

Day 16 = 200

You have to balance the daily stressors:
    – exercise
    – large caloric deficit
    – fasting more than 16 hours
    – keto / low carb (not adapted)
    – dieting / counting grams / posting to the challenges
    – ? job / personal life

For me that will be waaay too much.

Day 16: Keto

32 grams of carb today- and one meal today. Thanks Annach and Adaline! I did try more fat and that helped. My goal would be not to find these things as stressors…but rather as increasing health in my life…not turning to food to deal with stress- but rather being accountable….exercising, talking about it…finding out what my body feels good doing and will respond to. It’s sooo stressful being obese- so hard on my body and my life….and my energy levels…I can hardly wait to have more weight off! I don’t know if that makes any sense Adaline…:)

I understand you very well, but I’ve learned the hard way in the last 4 years, that what the mind wants and what the body can, are two different things.

☕🌞

Anyone who claims weight loss is easy is very lucky indeed!!
    Day 16- 250?? Lost count…..

Day 17 = 200

Day 17= Keto

32 grams of carb today….Oohh my body likes Keto! Feel so much better with low carb and fasting. Got some fast exercise in this am (14 mins) and a nice long walk with my dog this pm.

Day 17 keto with a fast that went slightly over

Day 18= keto

29 grams of carb actual

Sorry Adaline- I should have 50 grams carb for Oct 18- not keto as I was 29 grams of carb…

Day 18-keto. If you are counting carbs are you using net carbs? I would have been over 25 on a few occasions if not.

M, you had keto 2 days before, so I think it’s still keto on the third one.

Me, Days 18 and 19 = 200. No comment. 🙂

Day 19- around 100. Lovely lunch out. Managed not to go crazy either

Day 20 – lost count.

Next file update: on Monday. Have a nice weekend!

Day 20-keto fast day. Have a great weekend!

Day 21-closer to 50

Day 19= 50 g (36 grams actual)
    Day 20=100 g carb
    Day 21= 100g carb

Day 22-closer to 50. One meal with a piece of toast out so impossible to tell

Day 21 = 200
    Day 22 = 300
    Day 23 = 200

200 looks my average for the last 2 months. Good info to know for me for the plan for next weeks.

Day 23 probably 200? Cheat day.

Day 22= 100
    Day 23= Keto
    Day 24=100

Day 24- keto fast day

Day 24 = 200
    Day 25 = 150

Day 25- keto

Day 26- closer to 50

Day 25 was actually 250. Day 26 also. Day 27 = 100.

Day 27- keto almost a fast day

Day 28- probably around 200. Treat meal with the family and some wine. Fast day today I think….

Day 25=50
    Day 26=400
    Day 27=100
    Day 28=150

Quite a rocky ride with carbs and overeating this week in the evening. Definitely had a couple of those weird go crazy nights where I could not stop eating….or rather I did not stop eating.

Day 29- keto fast day

Days 28, 29 = 350.
    Day 30 = 400

#carbocalypse

Day 29=50 (actual 31)
    Day 30=50 (actual 31 again!)

I totally understand those carbocalypse days! Yikes! Way to go on the Keto fast days Annach…I feel best when I do those myself…and I lose weight then also.

Keto fasts are great. Another one today.
    Day 30- probably 300 or so. I really went for it and enjoyed none of it. Going to stop the cheat day as it’s making me feel ill.

Adaline, I was just looking at the blog results and noticed you are quitting caffeine. I have just done it too for the same reasons. It started easily for me because the smell of caffeine was making me nauseous. I only have 1 weak coffee first thing and that’s it. Good luck with it. I feel very ‘even ‘

Thanks, Annach. I also drink now only decaf, 2-3 cups / week, for the taste.

Day 31 = 300

Weight = 71.9 kg, plus 0.2. Until I will be able to control my binge eating, I have no chance. Life.

Congratulation for your determination to keep it keto / low carb and good luck until your final target. See you on the weekly / monthly challenge. 🌷

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply.