2nd attempt – late meal last night

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
2nd attempt – late meal last night

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SpecialK72 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone. I gave the 5:2 a go about 18 months ago with some success but my personal circumstances changed and I found it hard to fit in 2 fast days within a week with how my work schedule and home life had changed. Anyway, made a very last minute decision last night to try again with my first fast day being today, but had eaten some toast at around 10.30pm last night. Will I have wasted my first day but not having a long fasting period? I had a 100 calorie breakfast at 9.30am and the remaining calories for dinner at approx 6.30pm.
    Thanks in advance.
    K x

Hi Special and welcome (again):

A ‘day’ in 5:2 runs from midnight to midnight (there are only 7 days in a week, but many 24 hour periods).

So you have not wasted your first diet day, which started a full hour plus after your toast.

Here is some information that will allow you to get the most out of 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Thank you, I shall have a read. Really hoping to reach my goals this time around. 18 months till I get married!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.