250 Calorie Fish Dish Meal

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
250 Calorie Fish Dish Meal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MassPoodleWoman 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• I made a fish dish at lunch that was great. I bought a 24 oz package of frozen fish at Target that the portions were individually wrapped in 4-5 Oz packs, for like $6. I used Miso Ginger broth from Trader Joes to marinade and steam it and veggies in. It was really good and about 250 cals

Fish 4-5 OZ white fish (I used frozen tilapia from Target that was wrapped in individual packages) Put about 1/2 cup of Miso Ginger Broth in a shallow dish and thaw fish in it, fish doesn’t have to be totally thawed to cook it

Melt 1 tsp butter in small non stick fry pan, put a couple of slices of onion in the melted butter and soften the onion over medium heat. When onion is soft, top with green low carb veggies (I used a large handful of green beans, broccoli would be good or baby spinach), then add a few mushrooms sliced on top of the onion, put the fish on top, pour in the miso broth from the fish add some fresh grated ginger and pepper. Bring to a boil in covered pan and cooked for 5 or so minutes until fish is done. Removed the fish and boiled down the broth as a sauce, I took the veggies out after a few minutes as they were done and the sauce could use to be thicker. I added a little hot sauce to the broth as I like spicy food.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.