2 inches gone this week :-)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
2 inches gone this week :-)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  monaro64 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Completed 2nd day of week 4 yesterday and have to say I found it the easiest day so far but the strange thing is I woke up this morning at 4am really hungry, thats the first time thats happened but managed to get back to sleep for a couple more hours so all good.
    Just measured my belly and its 2 inches smaller than last week which really surprised me but very very happily so :-), I didn’t think to measure it before I started 4 weeks ago wish I had now, but thinking about it perhaps I don’t :-).
    Big weigh in is Saturday morning really looking forward to it and hoping for a 2Lb loss, fingers eyes toes and ears all crossed, less and I’ll be a little disappointed but not devastated more and I’ll be turning cartwheels, I wish 🙂

Wow you are doing really well…be interested in how much weight you have lost so far…I have been on it for 7 weeks and have lost 6kg but I think you fellas lose weight faster than us ladies…keep up the good work!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.