1 stone lost whoop whoop

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
1 stone lost whoop whoop

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ohlala 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I have hit the 1 stone mark, and am so pleased, I have been doing this now for 8 weeks.
    I have added in another fast day so I do Monday/Tuesday and Thursday, I exercise for 20mins twice a week Hits, and walk my dogs every day for 20mins.
    I do have a office job and sit on my bum 5 days a week for 8 hours a day, so its not been easy to move around.
    I have cut right back on alcohol, 2 glases of win on a saturday,
    I have 1 desert and 1 mini magnum at the weekend
    I watch what i am eating the rest of the week and try and make it 1300k, excepet for a Saturday and I dont.

this so works and I am so pleased, I havent got to my goal yet, I want to loose 10kilo in total , and then another 4kilo, and then I am happy

Well done Ohlala! Sounds like you’re on a roll 🙂

Thanks Bootsy, it seems like that, how about yourself

Hi,Ohlala, not bad at all, thanks.I’ve been doing 5:2 since last September, so I have hit the odd plateau over the past 9 months. And then the weight loss (or size reduction) seems to accelerate again. I don’t weigh myself very often: I’m much more interested in dress size. I’ve dropped 2 since I started and am on my way to the 3rd, but am relaxed about how long it will take.

Not wanting to be a killjoy, just to share experience: if you do reach a point where weight loss slows, or pauses, please don’t lose heart! If you’re reading these threads, you’re no doubt aware that plateaus (plateaux??!!) are almost inevitable.

Take care 🙂

I did hit one for 2 weeks, so I added in another day, and cut down on drinking, not going to do 3 days each week though as on the 3rd day today and I am starving I must say, but I will push it to as long as I can before i eat, but its working thats for sure, first time in my life that a diet has worked and I am 54, i am thrilled with the new me, and will carry on with this.
    sounds like you also are doing so well with it

Ohlala that is great and inspiring to hear for someone who has JUST started
    Day 1 – Fast Day Weight 11st 8lbs
    I am not naive to the fact the first couple of weeks will be great for the loss and then I may hit a standstill so do you have any tips for a newbie ? what you eat on your fast day etc

Hi Newbie.
    Its tough the first few weeks, but so worth it, I dont eat breakfast on a fast day, but you might be a breky person, so the last meal would be say 8 the night before, and then i next eat at 3pm i have a 200cal lunch of half tin tuna lettice, 6 cherry toms, cucumber, 1 teaspoon salad cream and you could have a small apple, dinner then at around 7ish to 8pm, normally i have a 100g steak or chicken, half a courgette 50g rice, bit of red pepper cook it all balsamic is my freind as I hate dry food, I also have 200g melon at about 20 mins after dinner, that all works at just under 500k. i thne eat agai well if I am doing another fast day straight after not aagain until 3pm, but I would not reccomend you do this straight away, as I have been adding in 3 fast days a week
    I go onto google and type in food calculator and thats how i know what to eat and work out what foods and what calories are in them.
    Fresh lemon and hot water first thing, tea, fruit tea all hot drink fill you up.
    Watch what you eat on your non Fast, as well, and cut down on drinking alcohol loads, keep in touch.
    I have just had a binge of 4 very bad days out of choice spent the time with family, so drank and eat everything, back on a Fast day today though
    Good luck, you know you can do it, go to bed early as well that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.