1 stone down – Yaay!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
1 stone down – Yaay!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Beanysassy 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Today I have achieved the first stone of weight loss. This is the first time I’ve lost a stone in around 15 years and although I did not have a whole load to lose I now weigh 12st 4lbs (172lbs) after a long time.

My BMI has dropped from 25.9 to 24.0 and my blood sugar and cholesterol are back down to normal numbers.

I am finding the second fast day a struggle since starting a college course on the ‘usual’ day and although I know I can change the day I find it hard to do fast-feed-fast at the start of the week and harder to maintain 500 cal on a Friday. I think this has meant it’s taken longer than I would have liked at 19 weeks since starting but on the plus side 14lbs in 19 weeks is a very good timescale for loss.

Thanks for the plan Michael and Mimi!

Congrats Julia! I know how difficult fasting can be with people and food around (they keep offering me stuff here), but I just see them as small victories when I say no. Sometimes it works to go for the small victories rather than the big ones ^^

Hi Julia, well done, the challenges you have overcome to achieve this weight loss are impressive. Best wishes to you and good luck with college.

Thanks for the comments 🙂

Well done! I think 14 pounds down in 19 weeks is awesome!:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.