WOOOHOOOO!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi all

I just wanted to share my triumphant moment with you. After being on the plan for 8 weeks and seeing none of the hoped-for benefits of either weight loss or a shrinking waistline I finally spotted something in the mirror this morning that made me do a double-take: my bingo wings are disappearing! FINALLY! I was all set to throw in the towel earlier this week as I had desperately wanted to see the weight coming off by now, but I stayed on the wagon… and now I’m glad I’m persevering! If the flab is starting to come off my arms then there’s some hope that I’ll eventually see it coming off my thighs and backside too!

So thanks, fellow 5:2ers, for the encouragement and experiences shared on this forum. Good luck to you all on your journey – mine is definitely a bumpy one but I’m hanging on in there!

Great news!

I have been doing this since January.I have found that when the scales are sluggish or appear to be broken, that my shape was changing.

The best guide of where the fat is going I have found is by trying on clothes each week.Clothes that were too tight…were loose several weeks later.

Measure the under bust.I discovered that there is 2 inches less of me there!

So now there are 13 inches less of me in total from January.

Keep going StephB and you too will have a pile of clothes that no-longer fit.

Know what you mean Steph and Annette. My weight has stayed the same for 3 weeks after losing 21 lbs in 3 months but measured my waist and hips and both had lost 3 cm in the 3 weeks!

That’s great news!
    I finally took all my old UK size 16 and 18 clothes to the charity shop a couple of weeks ago. I confess to having kept them for about six months until I was sure I was really going to be able to maintain my weight loss, as I have been yoyo dieting for years and have always put it straight back on before, but now I am confident that I really can keep the flab at bay!

It’s as if the fat is being sucked out from the inside isn’t it?

Well done Beavergong and Kris.I had another evening try on and am currently sorting for the next charity shop run.I kept clothes too,just to make sure, but they are going today. Feels good doesn’t it?

I wonder how many normal sized people we could make out of the weight we will have lost collectively?

Has anyone else noticed the green eyed monster from friends or family?

No green-eyed monster as most of them are now on the strategy too! I have become another evangelist for it

Still the green eyed monster here.

But people are responsible for themselves and have to make there own choices.

I may not have much choice in clothes, but I see this as an opportunity to have clothes that I really like and look good, as opposed to what there is in my size.I am reinventing myself, new body, new clothes, new way of eating.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.