WOO HOO

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  limey 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

• I have been following this way of eating for 5 weeks. I weighed myself this morning and have lost 7 pounds 🙂

Yay YOU!
    Well done limey – keep up the good work. 🙂

Thanks Lindy 🙂

Way to go Limey!

Thanks BooBoo 🙂

Well Done Limey, 7 lbs is great.

Thanks symba7, how are you doing with the diet?

Hey limey

We haven’t heard how you are doing lately? Are you still fast dieting?

Yeah almost 8 weeks later, does that mean you’ve lost another 10 pounds?? ^^

No, I did make another post. I couldn’t find this original one. I went on holiday and put the weight back on. I was then ill so stopped the diet but I have just started it again this week 🙂

I am having problems replying to a comment. I think it was Niki asking if I preferred gentle reminders or the teeth lol. Either are fine with me 🙂

Congrats to you !! you must be well pleased !!!
    What do you have for your breakfast !

I don’t eat until supper time. I find I don’t get hungry but do feel good 🙂

Haha yeah I asked about whether you liked teeth or gentle :p (Great to quote that out of context, isn’t it?)

You do make me laugh Nika 🙂

I do my best!! ^^ If I make someone laugh it always makes me feel good.

Now if you only had the power of making me lose weight faster lol

Oh I do! But it involves you moving in with me and submitting to everything I do to you. Every. Thing.

Good for you Nika. Have you got a spare room? lol

Sadly no. Rent in my current building is around 400-500 for an apartment though.

Where do you live Nika?

China 😉 Well, for another 2 months. Then I’m moving on to New Zealand for half a year after which I’ll go home to the Netherlands – where I live in a room in the city.

Well WooHoo! This was much funnier after I thought about it.

Sounds exciting Nika 🙂

China kind of sucks to be honest… Looking forward to New Zealand tremendously.

New Zealand looks nice from what I’ve seen on tv etc. Do you travel with your work or are you just a jet setter lol 🙂

I’m a student, so no work travelling! I am doing an intern-ship here in China which counts towards school (and my CV of course). Then I’ll be studying in New Zealand at Unitec, as an exchange student.

I also am a jet setter though! Not sure what it is but it sounds cool.

Sounds exciting 🙂

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply.