Wonderful surprise benefit-no anxiety or stress

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Wonderful surprise benefit-no anxiety or stress

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jasminartany 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been dieting, successfully, most of my life. I say diet but really it was just my lifestyle. I would exercise 5-7 days a week and kept a strict low calorie diet. All of that changed slightly when I got married and then drastically when I had two children only 15 months apart. I gained 60 lbs. by the end of my second pregnancy and that child is now 15 months old. I am still active 5 days a week but my diet was awful. Maybe not awful but not as strict as I was and not as strict as I was comfortable being. The best “side effect” of the diet has been a complete sense of well being on my “normal eating” days. I did not realize until I started this diet, four weeks ago,how stressful it was to me when my meal didn’t happen as I had planned. Now if it doesn’t work out I don’t stress about it and that is such a relief. I used to become anxious if I could not have my planned meal. I have also lost 9 lbs. in four weeks so I will keep going. But even when the weight loss slows down, and I know it will, the benefit of no anxiety about what I eat has been a godsend to me. I will be eating this way for life. I didn’t know if anyone else experienced this unexpected, at least to me, side effect.

Hi Gayle. Me too and my baby is a strapping 16 years old!I have been on this ‘diet’ for 20 weeks so far. I have lost 17lb, 3 inches off my waist(I have a waist!) 3 inches off my hips, an inch off my thighs. But so much more than that, I have real choice again about what I eat.My roast dinner is shrinking, because I don’t like feeling so full, not because anyone is telling me what to eat. I can live with counting calories for 2 days when the results are so fabulous.

Keep us posted Gayle with how you are getting on. My new skirt keeps spinning round or riding up….doesn’t fit a month later!I am so pleased.

While vitamin and mineral supplements won’t address the underlying factors associated with anxiety.
    For more information visit Lisa Olsen official website:

ThePregnancyMiracleReviewScam.Com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.