Where we all from?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pandora27 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Just wondering where everyone was from. I’m in Yorkshire and hoping to chat to some people on here to give me some moral support. The people I work with don’t agree with what I’m doing and my bf and family are not really supportive ( bf buys me turkish delight and cheese, mum got me some baileys choc cake) I have resisted these as I have faith in myself and the eating plan and will prove it works, but just being nosey where everyone else is from 😀

H x

Hi @hmb26101977 if you have a look at this thread http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/where-are-you-from/ you’ll see that lots of the posters have said where they live.

xx

Hey there. Birmingham here. Keep up the good work it’s definitely all worth it!

@hmb26101977 next time bf or mum give you cheesecake, turkish delight or cheese…just thank them then put it in the fridge saying ‘I don’t eat this today but I might have some on my next non fast day but please don’t buy it for me again’ Keep doing this and they’ll eventually get the message. 😀

xx

Ha ha thanks for that Sylvestra I will tell them that. Bf already knows not to get me chocolate for valentines day, but he will. Something else the kids will eat for me. I even resorted to taking the rest of my daughters birthday cake and some other stuff from her party to work as I know they will eat it and its better than the temptation being in my house. x

@hmb26101977 …tell bf you’d rather have perfume or jewellery as they will last much longer 😀 taking unwanted ‘sweet things’ to work is a great idea

xx

Hya Hmb!

I am in Deal, Kent.. But originally from France, with italian parents, i guess thats makes me a bit of all sorts lol!!

Good luck on your journey!! 🙂

Hi there! I am new to this forum (and to intermittent fasting in general) but already get loads of support from people here and I am so grateful! I am originally from Greece but have been living in Leeds, UK for the last 14 months! xxx

Wow nina so close. Im in Wakefield. Small world. Good luck with the plan. Im loving this way of eating x

Yes, really close, I was working in Wakefield today:) I am really excited with this plan too! I will feel much more confident as soon as I see the first good results! xxx Good luck to all of us!

Hi from Malaga Spain. Just started the 5:2 and going ok so far. Going out for an hour’s walk shortly, looking forward to a nice breakfast in the morning.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.