what fat is disapearing?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• i’m so surprised that

the backfat is almost all gone

i’ts nice 2 keep trying 2 pinch ur back & their is hardly any 2 pinch 😀

the fat under chin receding

the fat from the luv handles r almost all gone

the fat from the behind don’t want that 2 go 😀

the fat from the thighs millimeter by millimeter

however, not the belly ugh i guess i still

have a wheat belly sigh (working on that)

& bat wings still there flopping away ugh

what body fat is everyone losing?

can’t wait 4 the day where i call myself flatbelly
    instead of usa!

USA, glad to hear of your magic disappearing body. My back and legs are where you can tell the weight is going down, but yes, the belly just keeps hanging, (literally)! on in there. Fast well.

It’s good to feel the reduction in fat, isn’t it.
    I also have lost considerably from my back – it seems a strange place to lose a lot from?? Tho on the whole, my fat loss has been fairly evenly distributed – maybe it is more noticeable from the back cos that wasn’t so “fat” to start with??
    I seem to be fortunate that a reasonable amount has come off my tummy, tho it doesn’t take much of an indulgence in carbs (wheat) to swell it up again 🙁
    I still have the bat wings too – not sure how to get rid of those; and thunder thighs… (I have always envied women with slim legs, tho I know it is probably healthier to have slim waist and fat legs than vice versa.)
    Keep up the good work 😀

Hi, I’m losing pretty evenly, but the bat wings and the belly are also still there. Overall my skin isn’t shrinking as fast as I am :(, but I guess I can’t expect miracles at 62. My best achievement are the 4,5 inches off my waist.

P.S. @usa – your “danke” the other day was sweet. However, I am “fasting in Berlin” but I got here by way of St. Louis – home of gooey butter cake, toasted Ravioli (no wonder I ended up here!) and the team that made it to the World Series. Go Cards! 🙂

Don’t worry, fastinginberlin (what a great place to live and fast in!). Just buy tops a size or two smaller to celebrate your excellent loss of inches, but choose long or 3/4 sleeved ones. Best wishes from me, my bat wings and my belly.

Hi hermajtomomi, thanks for your kind words. 3/4 sleeves and I are best friends – for years my upper arms were fat, now they are flabby….. Guess anything beats being fat. Just checked your profile and had to grin – I’m leaving for a business trip this afternoon and first thing this morning I made sure my kindle was loaded and ordered a new book 🙂 Have a nice Sunday!

hi toms

u & i will both be called flatbelly 😉

Have found that my pattern of weight loss has varied over the last 4 months of IF..

I stopped loosing fat from around my waist for about 9 weeks in between an initial loss of 4 inches in first few weeks and now am loosing it again having lost another 2 in the last 2 weeks…. Officially going on my waist to height ratio I am now no longer overweight… yeahhh

I did loose a lot from my back, thighs and upper arms and have gone down a couple of bra sizes.. so it does happen.

PS having lost loads from my back especially I am now shivering in the chilly Highlands..

mostly off my waist, at least 4′, but in the beginning, and I still feel that’s where I’m at – was so freaked out. Did anyone see Ice Age 4, where the squirrel got sunk to the bottom of the ocean and the pressure just sucked him down to nothing? Do not want to go so fast that my skin can’t keep up.

Don’t think the fat loss is at all predictable which makes for some lovely surprises and keeps us motivated. Measuring is good as is feeling our clothes becoming baggier and fitting into new smaller ones. Result ! Good luck to us all x

Iwillbe12st

“Officially going on my waist to height ratio I am now no longer overweight… yeahhh ”

congrats!!!!!!!!!

Touching 150 as of this week… that rounds the weight loss to 20lbs so far.

Though weight loss has slowed down to 1 lb/month in the last few months, I see my waist is shrinking and it is less than 34″ – can’t believe it was in the 40s few months back. I ended up buying smaller size jeans/trousers and have too many loose pairs (belts no use) now 🙂

Thanks to Dr Mosley and everyone on the forum – especially W-USA – stay strong.

sivasankar

congrats! not there yet 🙂

hey everyone

did anyone c this site that ghostgirl& aitch51 contributed

the images r cool wish they showed the back or rotating

still c images a 1/4 down

i think i’m the 40% getting close 2 35%

i will b super happy @ 25% don’t think i will

go lower

what is everybody’s image % wise & realistic % goal?

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

still have those flapping batwings ugh 🙁

mayb some strength training 4 arms using my gallon water containers 2 of them 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply.