What does success look like?!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
What does success look like?!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  StephB 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I started the 5:2 at the beginning of May and have lost about 23lbs so far (started at 11st 2lbs and now at 9st 6lbs)not to mention almost three feet (33inches) from my combined circumference. I have found this the easiest, simplest, most enjoyable way of losing weight. It is the most successful eating plan that I’ve ever embarked on and I have tried to inspire others to try this way of eating/living. Some have tried and failed and I don’t understand why!

I have 6lbs to go to my target weight. Although that’s an amended target weight (first target was 9st 7lbs, but the closer I got the more I felt driven to revise it down). I am just a bit scared about maintenance. I am scared about getting to my target because I don’t think I’ll want to stop. The truth is I enjoy my fasts. I actually look forward to them, particularly Monday’s as it’s a bit of a mini detox after the weekend where I am quite easy on myself.

Does anyone have any similar tales, fears or words of wisdom to impart? I think part of the problem is, that after so many failed ‘diet’ and exercise plans I have absolutely no idea what success is for me!

thanks

Jo

hi Jo well done on your great results,
    the great thing is you wont have to give up that monday fast as its recommended to go to the 6 1 plan once target has been reached, some find if weight starts to creep back up they just add another fast a couple of times a month,
    maybe when you do reach target try to maintain that for a month and see how you feel after?
    also if you still want to do the 5 2 plan just up your intake on your off days, its a win win xx

Well put, fast for life! And well done to you, Jo, you’ve done so well! You must be over the moon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.