What does consecutive actually mean?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ann247 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• So I’ve just started, but I don’t know what consecutive days (not the definition of the word, I know that) actually means.

Does it mean:

1) Start Fast: 9PM Sunday Meal ———— 9PM Monday Meal ———— Stop Fast: 9PM Tuesday Meal
    2) Start Fast: 9PM Sunday Meal ———— NO MEAL ———— Stop Fast: 9PM Tuesday Meal
    3) Start Fast: 9PM Sunday Meal ———— NO MEAL ———— Stop Fast: 9AM Tuesday Meal (so basically here you have 52 hours of fasting)

Basically, what I’m asking is: If one does two consecutive days, do we eat at the 24 hour mark and then fast for the next 24 hours again, or we don’t eat anything at the 24 hour mark (so basically we just have 1200 kcal in a 48 hour period)?

Hello Zirkon, it means you have your last meal sunday, then break fast on monday for no more than 500 kcal forwomen, and 600 kcal for men, and do the exact same thing on tuesday. Then wednesday you eat normal, up to your TDEE?
    Some prefer to have just one meal on a fastday, others need to have more than one, that is individual, and is all good. Hope this helps!
    Good luch at your start, Ann

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.