Weight reduction can not, how can I get married?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Weight reduction can not, how can I get married?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’m getting married ( 26/03/2014 ) , but I’m too fat, it may not be married to slim down, so I set up a fat [deleted as spam] wedding, but I do not want to wear a wedding dress fat, ugly , how can I do?

Hi lussiya,

Start the 5.2 and realistically you could loose a stone / 14 lbs. if you stick with it and do some excerise as well. More excerise you do, more you loose.

The 5.2 is a change in the way you eat and for health not really a quick fix diet, it’s more way of eating for life. It works but only if you really really want too.

Your husband to be …must love you as you are…….does it really matter, you are you.

There is only you who can decide on how much you want this…..it’s a good way to healthy eating and thinking what you are eating also.

Hey Luss!
    First of all, and most importantly, congratulations on getting married! Your husband to be must love you a lot, and you love him – I don’t think he thinks any less of you with a little extra weight.
    Wanting to lose weight is commendable, and it has a lot more benefits than just being able to wear a certain wedding dress.

Oh and plus, who’s the one telling you you’re “too fat” and “ugly”? If that’s only you, that should tell you something – you’re the only one looking at yourself that way. If there are others, cut them from your life – they are toxic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.