Weight loss budy

This topic contains -1 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Yadaeth 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hello, I’m searching for anyone, who wants to lose weight and who knows that diet partner may really help him. I’ve never done it before but anytime I had a temporary person to exercise or share food pics or recipes I felt much more motivated. Unfortunately I was aiming wrong people – most of them were already fit! Now I want to find someone with similar goals.

My current stats are: 174 cm and 84 kg. I need to lose around 15 kg. Deadline? How about 4-5 months?
    If you have to lose 3 or 4 kg please, GO AWAY! 😉

I have many ideas on how we could do it and I’m open to listen to yours. I want to talk with you as often as possible, together set goals on how to lose weight and then accomplish them. I promise to motivate you and to be proud when you reach your goals, to keep my eye on you when you feel like cheating and scream at you when you tell me that you’ve already done cheated!

I’d love to use Google Docs, Skype, SHYE app, Endomondo and many, many others. I’m very eager to try. Is there anyone interested? 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.