Weight loss

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  josemiller 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everybody! I am new here of course A little bit about me. I am 29 live in the south of america. We have 4 Springer spaniels which keep me busy at the best of times. I love gardening and generally being outside. But I also love to cook and i need your time and i wished to be a member of this good forum to get support and motivation of all.
    I must say, amazing. what program did you follow. I am too trying to lose weight. but its too difficult. Thank you for having me here.

Hi Kyliemiller,

Wow, 4 Springer spaniels. I have 1 dog at the moment and at times he’s a handful. I don’t know if I could handle 3 more!

What type of gardening do you do? I grow vegetables every year, mostly tomatoes, peppers and zucchini squash. This year I grew sweet potatoes for the first time. I just harvested them a few weeks ago and they are now curing so I haven’t tried any yet. I expect them to be ready in 3-4 weeks. If they taste good I’ll save 1 or 2 to make slips for next year and grow them again. My gardening season is just about over but am already planning next year’s garden. I will be starting tomato and pepper plants from seeds indoors mid-February.

I lost weight a couple years ago by counting calories with the aid of a free iPhone app. I started 5:2 about 2 months ago as a way to keep from gaining the weight back. So far it has worked well for me and seems like something I can keep doing long term.

Have you started 5:2 or some other version of intermittent fasting yet? How is it going for you?

Bronx

Hi.. I am a lap band patient, I would like to share my diet with you. maybe it can help you.
    Following are the diet stages that I followed:

1. Liquid Diet

clear broths (could be vegetables, beef, chicken)
    ice chips
    sugar-free Jell-o
    Crystal light or other sugar free drink mixes
    unsweetened tea
    sugar free popsicles
    caffeine free tea

2. Also liquid diet, includes snacks between two meals.

protein shake
    mushroom soup
    chicken soup
    milk

3. pureed diet

pureed carrots
    pureed chicken salad
    yogurt
    applesauce
    protein pudding

4. soft solid diet

cheese
    eggs
    green beans

For 5 weeks this is what my Doctor asked me to follow. I have lost 87 lbs now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.