weighing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• how often do you all weigh yourselves? Do you do it with your clothes on or off (hubba hubba)? I’ve been doing it with my clothes on. 6 weeks and lost about 6 pounds which is ok – not great but certainly worth continuing. The second fast day of the week seems way easier than the first if you know what I mean. I googled weight of average mens clothes and it was about 4 pounds on average. So I am getting there. Got about 10 -15 pounds to go to reach my goal. Best of luck to everyone.

I basically weigh myself whenever I don’t have to wear cloths. Getting dressed in the morning or when taking a shower are my two most common times. Typically I weigh myself 1 to 3 times a day.

I know there are lots of claims about you should only weigh yourself once a week or some other long random period of time. I would find that more stressful. The way I do it I see my weight changing all the time in a sort of crooked saw tooth pattern. A lot less stress when I see a real high reading.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.